Dear friends,


Media has given full fledged verdict that SP will form the next government in UP.

But according to my astrological observations,

1. Mayawati will emerge leading CM candidate in this election
2. Mulayam Singh Yadav will having fluctuating fortunes in this elections. In first week of January, I had predicted that Mulayam Singh will become irrelevant in this election and he has already become even before results are out. I don't have Akhilesh Yadav horoscope thus he is my X factor but still SP is under Mulayam. Thus, SP will not perform up to the level exit polls are predicting. It will most likely challenge BSP to no 1 position.
3. BJP: I was quite certain that BJP will consolidate smartly and they are doing it. Media has taken U-turn confirms this fact.
4. Congress: Congress will do very badly.

My Seat Predictions
BSP: 120 -140+
SP : 90 -140 (large band due to x-factor of Akhilesh Yadav)
BJP : 80 -110
Congress : 10 - 35 (without RLD)

Post Election Scenario
1. Mayawati will be strong contender of CM post and she is likely to get unexpected support this time around.
2. Mualayam Singh will not be CM of UP
3. BJP will be coalition partner in the new government not in UP but in most of the states.
4. Congress will not have any say in the post poll scenario.

Who votes whom ?
1. Dalits and Most backward class for Mayawati. She would have got very good % of Muslim vote too
2. Upper cast, OBC and Women got divided in between SP & BJP
3. Youth will not influence the election result contrary to Media predictions
4. Thakur votes will play very important role in influencing results

Influential votes:
1. Election results will give clear indication that corruption, democratic rights, black money, Lokpal and development are bigger agendas they voted for.

Future in next 2-3 years:

1. Mayawati will emerge as strong Dalit leader after this election. Her stock will explode at pan India level in next 2 years. But her corruption will give her bad reputation and they will destroy her partners.
2. BJP fortunes will revive and wait for strong leadership emerging from BJP
3. Akhilesh is my x-factor and my gut feeling is that BJP may try to form govt. with Akhilesh Yadav as CM.
4. Congress stock will fall sharply in crisis mode
5. Anti-corruption, black money and other development oriented activist's stock will revive

Conclusion:

Mayawati+Others vs Akhilesh+BJP equation looks likely possibility but Mayawati will beat this combo hands down in long run.

Poll:

I am adding a poll to see what IREF member think of UP election results.

My old predictions before election started:

I am still backing my each and every word. I want it to critically tally with actual happenings after March 6 with your help.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ahmedabad-real-estate/237-mall-mania-in-ahmedabad-is-there-room-for-all?p=266#post237
Read more
Reply
197 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    Blah blah blah. These things have been said for decades. Guess what? the only concrete steps taken have been by the Congress. Be it to combat hunger (right to food, nrega) to tackle education (again rights and reservations).

    Affirmative action is not pretty, but itvshould be given a chance especially on economic grounds. The so called social justice parties did nothing. SP, BSP, JD, BJD all rose to power on the social justice front and proceeded to rob the very electorate blind. Don't even get me started on the communists.


    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    Blah blah blah. These things have been said for decades. Guess what? the only concrete steps taken have been by the Congress. Be it to combat hunger (right to food, nrega) to tackle education (again rights and reservations).

    Affirmative action is not pretty, but itvshould be given a chance especially on economic grounds. The so called social justice parties did nothing. SP, BSP, JD, BJD all rose to power on the social justice front and proceeded to rob the very electorate blind. Don't even get me started on the communists.


    BJP: Gram sadak Yojna, Gram Peyjal yojna. River Linking (stopped by congress)

    Reservations: Given to SC/ST mainly due to Ambedkar, whom congress defeated, and never gave Bharat Ratna. It was VP Singh who gave him the ward he deserved. OBC reservations, which I oppose, were recommended by Mandal Commission, and implemented by VP Singh.

    Social Justice of Congress: Shah Bano case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    :bab (59): why Sonia/RG do not say any word when Hindu/Muslim both were beaten like animal at Ram Leela Maidan.... Congress patriotism... MY FOOT.

    Days are not far, if even few will think Congress patriotism then India may soon seen next Emergency just like the time of Indira Gandhi.... Ek machle puure talab ko ganda karte hai and here are FOUR S/R/P/R (including daamad ji)


    And they had to eat a humble pie after that. Try doing that ina BJP ruled state.

    You want me to start listing corruption cases in the patriotic BJP ruled States? Uttarakhand? Karnataka (look for the story on reedy brothers on tehelka)?

    Anyone want to talk about Delhi? BJP ruled for donkeys years. It took a Congress government to fix roads, power, metronome and what not. Wake up. Don't fall into this silly trap of patriotism.

    She had the prime ministers seat in her rasp. And she walked away. In contrast look at at the doddering old man in the bjp who is desperately wanting to be PM.

    MY FOOT INDEED.
    CommentQuote
  • BJP leaders at last condemn the post Godhara violence. No congress leader has ever uttered a word against Godhara incident.

    Congress did absolutely nothing when 1000s of Kashmiri Pandits were massacred. Coz they were not Muslims.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh please. You cannot justify genocide.
    Those praising the golden age of BJP. If they were doing a fantastic job. Why did they get booted out?

    Points to ponder eh. We get the government we deserve. (You can look that up as well).

    http://tehelka.com/story_main39.asp?filename=Ne140608thereddyflag.asp
    read this piece about the patriotic bjp government in Karnataka.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you insane?????? BJP ruled delhi just for 5 years (1993-1998) and fyi......Metro work started during BJP regime in 1998.

    While the CONGRESS ruled (still ruling) Delhi from past 14 years (1998-2012).

    Originally Posted by madgeek



    Anyone want to talk about Delhi? BJP ruled for donkeys years. It took a Congress government to fix roads, power, metronome and what not. Wake up. Don't fall into this silly trap of patriotism.

    She had the prime ministers seat in her rasp. And she walked away. In contrast look at at the doddering old man in the bjp who is desperately wanting to be PM.

    MY FOOT INDEED.
    CommentQuote
  • I was a Tehelka Reader for 1 full year. Oh.. Damn biased magazine. Fully anti BJP. Always Silent on Congress.
    CommentQuote
  • No one claims that BJP is saint. No party is. But most people here find congress more corrupt and dangerous.

    Madgeek, no one is asking you to become a BJP fan.
    CommentQuote
  • BJP is lot better then congress in all ways. BJP only ruled center for 5 years and they did very good in every front be it infrastructure , foreign policy , development...

    All BJP ruled states are in top list of states based upon performance on socio- economic levels..

    Golden Quadrilateral was one of the best road project they started which got delayed for obvious reasons when congress came to power..

    Congress has been ruling india from last 50+ years and if you see it's modus operandi is to appease votebank near elections and rest of the time filling their coffers...

    If one cannot see the pathetic state of Govt departments , cities ,infrastructure in general then I would say they are blindfolded .. And if congress is what India deserves because they know how to play divide and rule politics then I would say "God Help India"..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    Are you insane?????? BJP ruled delhi just for 5 years (1993-1998) and fyi......Metro work started during BJP regime in 1998.

    While the CONGRESS ruled (still ruling) Delhi from past 14 years (1998-2012).


    First Metro train was inaugurated by PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 25th December 2002. On the same night Congress leaders were on TV news channels and next morning same Congress and Communist leaders were in newspapers saying metro project was a wastage of money and a scam. They suggested that government should have bought 10000 buses for DTC at a cost of few hundred crores instead of taking up projects like metro. Such is the pro-development attitude of Congress.

    You can search The Times of India archive and read the editorials even today. Metro was called as the big scam of BJP by secular media outlets like NDTV, HT and TOI.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeheee watching counting and BJP is leading as of now.. fingers crossed.. I think we will be right..
    CommentQuote
  • As per latest trend, Manglesh Prediction is going to be true......
    CommentQuote
  • SP will emerge single largest party, but with well short of clear majority. BJP can compound agony of Congress by abstaining during the Vote support count and onus would be on Congress to support SP from outside and let a lame Government totter ahead OR, refuse support to SP and let it form a minority Government that will fall within an year or so mandating fresh elections!
    CommentQuote
  • Good strategy...

    Originally Posted by deepak51
    SP will emerge single largest party, but with well short of clear majority. BJP can compound agony of Congress by abstaining during the Vote support count and onus would be on Congress to support SP from outside and let a lame Government totter ahead OR, refuse support to SP and let it form a minority Government that will fall within an year or so mandating fresh elections!
    CommentQuote
  • I think

    SP+Cong is going to form Govt in UP.
    CommentQuote