flat to buy

Last updated: March 6 2012
11 | Posts
1751 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flat to buy

We have just moved to Noida and right now paying around 20K in rent. I would like to buy my own ready to move (or available soon) apartment. my budget is 65 lac. any suggestion?
    Last edited March 5 2012, 01:46 PM. Reason: Title not optimum

Re : flat to buy

Originally posted by vdgreg View Post
    We have just moved to Noida and right now paying around 20K in rent. I would like to buy my own ready to move (or available soon) apartment. my budget is 70-80 lac. any suggestion?
    This is too open ended a question. First decide which area you prefer & what sort of amenities.

Then read forums here. You can narrow down choices based on that. Then you can put questions to the forum to help you with with the best option from your list.

Putting up such questions on new thread may not help you on a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMario View Post
      This is too open ended a question. First decide which area you prefer & what sort of amenities.

Then read forums here. You can narrow down choices based on that. Then you can put questions to the forum to help you with with the best option from your list.

Putting up such questions on new thread may not help you on a decision.
      You shouldn't have commented at all.

Comment

alright Jai Singh - you are the boss...

I think sector 50 area would suit me...3 bedrooms...I guess will first have to check dealers about available apts.

Comment

Jaisingh and Supermario are right - please provide more details, and change the title to more self explanatory title such as "need RTM 3BDRM budget 80 L" or something............

Then this forum will be more than forthcoming in providing feedback.

Anyways, you have decent budget and you have picked up right location to start with....but for sec-50, you may have to increase your budget to around 1 cr as rates for most of decent socities are 6000+

BEST OF LUCK.

Comment

Looking for 2-3 bedroom on or around express-way

Hi friends/experts

we are looking for a ready to move flat or possession available within 10 months on or around expressway. I have heard some good builders like Olaxe, parasnath who already have completed some buildings over there.

My budget is around 65 lac and i prefer '2 bed+study' or 3 bedrooms.

what are the good projects with reasonable prices? please suggest!

Comment

You can look at Omaxe Grandwood at expressway or any under construction project like 3c lotus boulevard/ panache etc.

Comment

Hi friends/experts

we are looking for a ready to move flat or possession available within 10 months on or around expressway. I have heard some good builders like Olaxe, parasnath who already have completed some buildings over there.

Who did you hear it from??? Both are blacklisted developers....Definitely dont go by whosoever is telling you these things...

Pls get a first hand feedback of Parasvnath in Sec 93...Classic example of how a developer can screw up royally even at a premium location...

Omaxe grandwood is still ok, but i still wdnt recommend Omaxe...lot of mess..Same is for Supertecha nd amrapali///

HEres my bet - 3C Boulevard, Panache, Purvanchal Silver city, Eldeco Sharnam, Utopia, Omaxe Grandwood etc.. also Paras tieriea & logix Blossom County in 137 are coiming up well...In all of these my money is on Panache...

Comment

I have heard that OMAXE GrandWood has some dues towards Noida Authority
                  Thats why there are delays in registry from the authority for this project

Everything is ready in this society but still very little people have been offered possesion

Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Greg

As always Prakash is right. Parvnath is not really recommended and Omaxe is so so. Since you have decent budget, you can get better options. Just one point where I differ from Prakash, I am not sure if sec 107 and 137 projects and Panache etc will be livable in 10 months time. My estimate is that these places will take at least 18-24 months to become livable (exception is Lotus Boulavard).

You earlier mentioned sec-50 and now you are exploring expressway. If you are still undecided and confused between the two locations, one option is to look at sec 78 also. It is 2 km from sec 50 and 4 kms from expressway (road being built currently). Construction in a few projects in sec-78, such as Sunshine Helios, Assotech Windsor Court and Mahagun Moderne is going at good pace and these projects are worth exploring. They are currently cheaper than expressway projects (current asking is around 4000 psf), hence, it will fit your budget and you will be able to afford a nice 3BDRM. These projects will also become livable in 18-24 months time, and you will have direct & easy connectivity to city centre, sec 61/62, atta market and expressway - places that matter.

My POV, others are welcome to add/differ.

Hi friends/experts

Last edited March 6 2012, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X