Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Budget but Good quality :D 1 or 2 BHK flat need. Please advice and Guide.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Low Budget but Good quality :D 1 or 2 BHK flat need. Please advice and Guide.

Last updated: March 11 2012
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Low Budget but Good quality :D 1 or 2 BHK flat need. Please advice and Guide.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I would suggest Unihomes and Jaypee Aman.
    Is fresh booking still available on these projects..I heard all units are already sold... Are you talking about version 2 of these... wat is price floating there..

Comment

Re : Low Budget but Good quality :D 1 or 2 BHK flat need. Please advice and Guide.

Originally posted by fullhope View Post
      Is fresh booking still available on these projects..I heard all units are already sold... Are you talking about version 2 of these... wat is price floating there..
      2BHK in Jaypee Aman is almost sold out some body told in this forum only. I am not sure of.
      You can try in resale in both the projects.
      in Unihomes you can get options in fresh booking too.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deepak51 View Post
        Thanks a lot Cookie.

Can you please advise whats the status as far as Unihomes and Jaypee are concerned? Locationwise (connectivity etc.), which is better option? When is possession of these expected and what is the status? Are these available on re-sale or from builder as first sale options?

DO you / anyone know of some good broker who can help book a flat with these builders and offer max. rebate?

Thanks a lot.....kind regards!
        Jaypee Aman is on expressway close to Noida-Gr Noida Border. Bit far from other sectors in Noida. I would say Jaypee Aman is closer to Gr Noida. Jaypee Aman-I if everything goes well, will be ready by end 0f 2013.

Unihomes-I will also be ready by end of 2013 or may be before.
        Its located just another side of Noida in sector-117.
        Thanks

Comment

Dude .. I think you would need atleast 15L hard cash to go for this deal...

Loan facility would be available to the amount already with the builder... te premium needs to be paid in black...

You can contact some brokers.. I was getting the deal but i didnt go for it since im not havin so much cash and neither do i want to buy in resale..

BOL!

Thanks for reply.

750 sqft wouldn't be too small for a 2BHK..or is it 1BHK??

what is black component out of 30-33L...and is loan facility available. Resale?? are the users selling their purchase.why??

Comment

Originally posted by nitinloomba View Post
            smj bhai.. ab to indirapuram mein bhi 'decent' 2bhk is budget mein milna mushkil hai...
            You would not get anything in gyn khand & Niti khnd atleast..

I would suggest you can go for Unihome1 750 sft flat in resale ... if you can aford the black component ...
            Posession will be sometime next yr ... and price would be somwhr arnd 30-33L

BOL!
            I thought 35L is a very good budget for 2 bhk in IP. ofcourse I am out of touch recently.

RTM means ready to move.

Comment

35 .. yes .. 30 ... hmmmm .. not realy... lekin haan mil jayega lekin kuch khas ache wale nahi milenege .... (backside maybe)

anyway 35 mein to noida mein he mil jayega .. not RTM but ya ... Unitech1 resale or unitech3 mein ...

Supertech capetwn 930 can also be bought in resale...35 al inc

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
              I thought 35L is a very good budget for 2 bhk in IP. ofcourse I am out of touch recently.

RTM means ready to move.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                2BHK in Jaypee Aman is almost sold out some body told in this forum only. I am not sure of.
                You can try in resale in both the projects.
                in Unihomes you can get options in fresh booking too.
                1. Is unihomes 2 not good??' Is unihomes 1 more better than 2. Becoz I am getting fresh booking in unihome2 as told by someone.
                2. Jaypee is in doubt as suggested by everyone becoz SP came and JP was favorite of BSP.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinloomba View Post
                  35 .. yes .. 30 ... hmmmm .. not realy... lekin haan mil jayega lekin kuch khas ache wale nahi milenege .... (backside maybe)

anyway 35 mein to noida mein he mil jayega .. not RTM but ya ... Unitech1 resale or unitech3 mein ...

Supertech capetwn 930 can also be bought in resale...35 al inc
                  1. Why u only focusing on Unitech1 and 3. What abt 2?
                  2. Is this unitech and supertech builders good to buy. Becoz heard these builders are lacking cash so will delay possessions very late.
                  3. Thanks for reply.

Comment

Im not sure of the availability in -Unihome2 in orignal booking ..

The reason im focusing on unihome1 is that it has 700 sft flats with very good layout ... and should be in ur budget in resale (no orignal booking)

unihome3 is fresh launch and u can get it in orignal booking ... i think 800-900sft flats are available ..

builder wise unitech & supertech and not reliable ..

Unitech ka to kab band baj jaye pata nahi.. lekin risk hai to rate bhi kam hai

supertech ka main issue hai poession and quality ... lekin again they are giving a lot of discounts...

1. Why u only focusing on Unitech1 and 3. What abt 2?
                    2. Is this unitech and supertech builders good to buy. Becoz heard these builders are lacking cash so will delay possessions very late.
                    3. Thanks for reply.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X