Last updated: March 6 2012
15 | Posts
2007 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 4BHK in Noida/Gurgaon : Please advise

Hi,

I am looking for a 4BHK in Noida/Gurgaon region with area of 2300+ sqft and budget of 1-1.5 Cr and preferably a reputed builder.

Yet to launch property/Construction in progress/Ready to move in - all are fine with me.

With multitude of projects floating around I am just confused. What are the best options I have? (This is not for investment purposes but I'll be staying with my family)

Please let me know if you need some more information.

Thanks for your answers!

Re : Looking for 4BHK in Noida/Gurgaon : Please advise

Please get us few more information:

What is your time frame for possesion/move in?
    Are u open for resale?
    If resale, will u be comfortable with coloured part?

Originally posted by ankurj View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a 4BHK in Noida/Gurgaon region with area of 2300+ sqft and budget of 1-1.5 Cr and preferably a reputed builder.

Yet to launch property/Construction in progress/Ready to move in - all are fine with me.

With multitude of projects floating around I am just confused. What are the best options I have? (This is not for investment purposes but I'll be staying with my family)

Please let me know if you need some more information.

Thanks for your answers!

Comment

>>What is your time frame for possesion/move in?
      I am fine with 0 - 3 years of time frame - as long as my requirements are met. Decent builder like Jaypee (not sure if the veterans here consider them "decent" enough )

>>Are u open for resale?
      Yes.

>>If resale, will u be comfortable with coloured part?
      Well mine is all white but I won't have any issues in color too! I have a green signal from my CA.

Comment

I am fine with 0 - 3 years of time frame - as long as my requirements are met. Decent builder like Jaypee (not sure if the veterans here consider them "decent" enough )

>>Are u open for resale?
        Yes.

Well mine is all white but I won't have any issues in color too! I have a green signal from my CA.

In budget of 1-1.5 Cr and 0 - 3 years of time frame best project in my openion.
        Noida best builder is Jaypee project "The Orchards" at Noida Expressway
        Gurgaon best builder is DLF project "DLF The Primus" at Sec 81A Gurgaon.

Comment

RTM Options:

OMAX Grandwoods - 1940 SFT 3 BHK + Study (not too sure if it fits ur requirement (1.1-1.2 Crs)
          ATS Green 2300 SFT (1.5 to 1.7 Crs)

Resale Options:

Lotus Panache 2350 SFT 4 BHK + servent (Approx 1.2 Cr)
          Jaypee Kalypso Courte 2370 SFT (Approax 1.6 crs)

Fresh Options:

Jaypee Klassic Height 2250/2300: 4 BHK + Servent (Approax 0.8 Crs)
          This project is under priced due to delay issue of Jaypee. It will be delivered within your time frame.
          Jaypee Orchard 2500 SFT (approx 1.4 Cr) Good project with golf veiw but could exceed your timeline of possession
          Jaypee Krescent Homes : 2375 4 BHK + Servent (1 Crs) Excellent project but could take 4 years
          Lotus Boulevard Espascia 2560 SFT 4 bhk + servent (1.3 Crs)

Rates given are tentative, based on my experience of my boss's flat search. Visit the places and than decide.

>>Are u open for resale?
          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by KumarofIndia View Post
            In budget of 1-1.5 Cr and 0 - 3 years of time frame best project in my openion.
            Noida best builder is Jaypee project "The Orchards" at Noida Expressway
            Gurgaon best builder is DLF project "DLF The Primus" at Sec 81A Gurgaon.
            Thanks. While I am open for good projects in Gurgaon but for some reason I am not liking my stay here. (It's been 2 years that I am staying in Gurgaon) btw I keep hearing about Jaypee wish town on IREF, is it completely free of land issues etc? As I understand Jaypee's are poor in timely possesion, is there anything else we should be careful of when exploring them?

Originally posted by pawankp View Post
            RTM Options:

OMAX Grandwoods - 1940 SFT 3 BHK + Study (not too sure if it fits ur requirement (1.1-1.2 Crs)
            ATS Green 2300 SFT (1.5 to 1.7 Crs)

Resale Options:

Lotus Panache 2350 SFT 4 BHK + servent (Approx 1.2 Cr)
            Jaypee Kalypso Courte 2370 SFT (Approax 1.6 crs)

Fresh Options:

Jaypee Klassic Height 2250/2300: 4 BHK + Servent (Approax 0.8 Crs)
            This project is under priced due to delay issue of Jaypee. It will be delivered within your time frame.
            Jaypee Orchard 2500 SFT (approx 1.4 Cr) Good project with golf veiw but could exceed your timeline of possession
            Jaypee Krescent Homes : 2375 4 BHK + Servent (1 Crs) Excellent project but could take 4 years
            Lotus Boulevard Espascia 2560 SFT 4 bhk + servent (1.3 Crs)

Rates given are tentative, based on my experience of my boss's flat search. Visit the places and than decide.
            Thanks. By any chance, do you know of any RTM options with Jaypee? I don't find the timelines on Jaypee website, did you get them those from the agent/support folks at Jaypee? Do you have an info on Jaypee Kassia? As I see, consenus on IREF is that, Jaypee is THE best builder in NOIDA when it comes to quality but one should be ready to wait.

I would request other members also to contribute their valuable suggestions. Thank You!
            Last edited March 4 2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

There is no RTM option available in Wishtown till at least next 1.5 years.

Please find attached the latest delivry schedule shared by JP to the flat owners. I am one of the buyers of Jaypee. I am convinced about it. Also we are building pressure on Jaypee to fasten delivery process. But, its gona be the best for sure...

Thanks. While I am open for good projects in Gurgaon but for some reason I am not liking my stay here. (It's been 2 years that I am staying in Gurgaon) btw I keep hearing about Jaypee wish town on IREF, is it completely free of land issues etc? As I understand Jaypee's are poor in timely possesion, is there anything else we should be careful of when exploring them?

Thanks. By any chance, do you know of any RTM options with Jaypee? I don't find the timelines on Jaypee website, did you get them those from the agent/support folks at Jaypee? As I see, consenus on IREF is that, Jaypee is THE best builder in NOIDA when it comes to quality but one should be ready to wait.

I would request other members also to contribute their valuable suggestions. Thank You!

Comment

@pawankp - Sorry I didn't find any attachment.

Comment

@pawankp: Just to let you know, I got an inbox notification saying "Sorry for incon..

PFA in order" but your post couldn't be find. Seems IREF is acting up, Can you upload it to Free Cloud Storage Made Simple - MediaFire and share the link here? (It's a simple process to upload and doesn't require any registration)

Comment

Hi Ankur,

Its not heavy weight size but out of speceification here( 640X640) resizing is making it poor to read..

well upload it there.. also share ur id in my visitor message or personal message.. will mail u as well

@pawankp: Just to let you know, I got an inbox notification saying "Sorry for incon..

PFA in order" but your post couldn't be find. Seems IREF is acting up, Can you upload it to Free Cloud Storage Made Simple - MediaFire and share the link here? (It's a simple process to upload and doesn't require any registration)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X