Hi,

I am planning to buy a property in noida for investement purpose. I am confused for one of the two option. Unitech residency in sector 117 and some gulshan builder is also launching in sector 143 in around similar rates.


I think 143 has better location as its on fng expressway and also very near to main expressway. but noida 117 will have better main noida access.
Which one will be better?
Read more
Reply
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by guantana
    Hi,

    I am planning to buy a property in noida for investement purpose. I am confused for one of the two option. Unitech residency in sector 117 and some gulshan builder is also launching in sector 143 in around similar rates.


    I think 143 has better location as its on fng expressway and also very near to main expressway. but noida 117 will have better main noida access.
    Which one will be better?

    In Long run, sector-143 is good option.
    No STP, samshan ghat etc near by sector-143 and also its close to sector-144 where there are SEZ of 3C, Unitech and also I have heard that DLF has some land in sector-144 as well.
    By the way Both the sectors are connected through (F)NG expressway

    have you calculated the distance from sector-117 to sector-18?
    CommentQuote
  • There are many offices in sector 62 and 63. 143 is really away from it. Broker told me that some wave City center is also planned near 117. Supertech north eye, if it comes, will definitely increase the area popularity.

    Unitech is good builder and has better construction quality. So there is no doubt on delivery (may not be on time)
    CommentQuote
  • Il put my money on Sec 117 any day... primarily because of the location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guantana
    There are many offices in sector 62 and 63. 143 is really away from it. Broker told me that some wave City center is also planned near 117. Supertech north eye, if it comes, will definitely increase the area popularity.

    Unitech is good builder and has better construction quality. So there is no doubt on delivery (may not be on time)

    yeah Broker told you true somewhat.
    That's why I say sector-143 is good in long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guantana
    There are many offices in sector 62 and 63. 143 is really away from it. Broker told me that some wave City center is also planned near 117. Supertech north eye, if it comes, will definitely increase the area popularity.

    Unitech is good builder and has better construction quality. So there is no doubt on delivery (may not be on time)


    Unitech is currently on high debt now...so keep it in mind before investing in...All the unitech projects will take arnd 5-6years from now to deliever. Their unihome phase-1 is already delayed by more than 1 year. Very few workers are present at their site...this clearly indicates they have shortage of money....this could be the reason for their delay, otherwise they aquired the land 8-9 years ago. In my opinion if the work on any project(which is already launched 2 years back) is not going to do any miracle in 2 or 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guantana
    Hi,

    I am planning to buy a property in noida for investement purpose. I am confused for one of the two option. Unitech residency in sector 117 and some gulshan builder is also launching in sector 143 in around similar rates.


    I think 143 has better location as its on fng expressway and also very near to main expressway. but noida 117 will have better main noida access.
    Which one will be better?


    both the location are good..but 117 is better than 143 as it centerally located in Noida...you can get the high rental value here also...but builder(Unitech) concern is here....better try for Gulshan on 143 as it has the good past history...
    CommentQuote
  • to sirji, liya kyun nahn kuch abhi tak.
    dont mind. just asking.

    Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    Il put my money on Sec 117 any day... primarily because of the location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    In Long run, sector-143 is good option.
    No STP, samshan ghat etc near by sector-143 and also its close to sector-144 where there are SEZ of 3C, Unitech and also I have heard that DLF has some land in sector-144 as well.
    By the way Both the sectors are connected through (F)NG expressway

    have you calculated the distance from sector-117 to sector-18?


    DLF may sell 2 Noida plots to Bharti Realty for Rs 250 crore - Economic Times

    Sec 143 is very Close to IT SEZ area... BHarti Infra may buy DLF land in that area
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 143 is next to Institutional sectors 142 and 144.
    Sector 142 has Advant Tech park + Ansal and Sector 144 has 3C Oxygen SEZ.

    More developments will come in this area with time(3-4 yrs).

    IMHO, Sector 143 has better prospects then 117.


    UNITECH needs to avoided as they are under heavy debt and all projects are delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guantana
    There are many offices in sector 62 and 63. 143 is really away from it. Broker told me that some wave City center is also planned near 117. Supertech north eye, if it comes, will definitely increase the area popularity.

    Unitech is good builder and has better construction quality. So there is no doubt on delivery (may not be on time)


    =================

    Sir,
    Do you khow how far is setor 117 from sector 62 ?
    What area do you have to pass through to get to 62?
    How much time will it take?

    Unitech used to be a Gud builder, but not anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpit1
    both the location are good..but 117 is better than 143 as it centerally located in Noida...you can get the high rental value here also...but builder(Unitech) concern is here....better try for Gulshan on 143 as it has the good past history...



    @Arpit "but 117 is better than 143 as it centerally located in Noida...you can get the high rental value here also.."

    I really doubt if u get better rental in 117 compared to 143.
    143 sector is just next to inistitutional sectors where people will work.
    I know Induslogic/ EXL/ NewGen in 3C oxygen SEZ in sector 144.

    People would like to live near to the place where they work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    =================

    Sir,
    Do you khow how far is setor 117 from sector 62 ?
    What area do you have to pass through to get to 62?
    How much time will it take?

    Unitech used to be a Gud builder, but not anymore.


    Sir g 117 should be about 5-6 KMs from sector 62 not more. Also in the Loooong run it wil be about 7-10 KMs from expressway as well. + It will be near to wave city center


    And what area do we have to pass through??? Please tell me? I could only see well built roads to pass through.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    @Arpit "but 117 is better than 143 as it centerally located in Noida...you can get the high rental value here also.."

    I really doubt if u get better rental in 117 compared to 143.
    143 sector is just next to inistitutional sectors where people will work.
    I know Induslogic/ EXL/ NewGen in 3C oxygen SEZ in sector 144.

    People would like to live near to the place where they work.



    Once this so called "FNG" would be built, the benfits of sec 143 that u r talking about would also be limited as it would provide excellent connectivity from 11x to 144 etc making 11x to be again centrally located. 11x/7x would be equidistant from sec 58/59/62/expressway/Metro/City Center.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    =================

    Sir,
    Do you khow how far is setor 117 from sector 62 ?
    What area do you have to pass through to get to 62?
    How much time will it take?

    Unitech used to be a Gud builder, but not anymore.



    Guru g, Unitech is still the second largest builder by far. And its still amongst top builders and would always be. Have u ever looked at there projects recently delivered in Greater Noida like Heights/Horizons etc??

    Pls go and have a look.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech is history...too much of mess that they have got in to.. and too much of legal hassle to deal with...i think its better to invest in developers who are 'not' diversified like unitech is...

    i still dont understand why this much greed...they were doing so well before Mr Chandra being a graduate from US business Mgmt school came in and started bribing Politicians left.right and centre to get into TELECOM business???? WT hell????

    Unitech grande spread across 96-97-98 land bank would be atleast 1000ds of crores and languishing for the last 5 yrs and at least another 5 yrs to go...
    CommentQuote