Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post-election investment game in Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Post-election investment game in Noida

Last updated: March 7 2012
50 | Posts
7521 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post-election investment game in Noida

    Tomorrow is the big day...

    Ponty Chadha is calling meetings at his Chhatarpur farmhouse trying to get SP and BSP honchos to "be nice". Knives are out for Rahul-baba. UP doodh-walas are getting into 'extortion' mode to fill up the kitty. TRP's for News-Sellers are up. Fun for everyone :-)

    What should you be doing?

    1. SP + Congress
    - Buy land near Meerut ...plan for airport.
    - Grab JP Wishtown flats from panicky investors ...SC has cleared this land parcel.
    - ???

    2. BSP + BJP or BSP + Congress
    - Buy into Noida Extension ...plan for quick resolution & business as usual.
    - ???

    What is your big plan to profit from poll outcome?

    Remember... everyone is playing this game (even if they don't know it or don't want to).


    -v
    Last edited March 6 2012, 06:25 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

    Ponty Chaddha might be in some trouble but I dont think Jaypee would be much bothered. They were big in 80s , 90's and have been big in 2000's of course with various governments in UP . Any smart business house is adept at working with any regime. After all politicians need money.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

      SP it looks like.. what next?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

        Originally posted by nitinloomba View Post
        SP it looks like.. what next?
        Buy property on the road to Meerut... what else?! :-)

        -v

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

          the results tells me only one thing --- UP is still miles / years away from the real issues - up votes on emotions of petty issues of caste / creed / cash

          {sad}


          rohit

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

            Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            the results tells me only one thing --- UP is still miles / years away from the real issues - up votes on emotions of petty issues of caste / creed / cash

            {sad}


            rohit
            UP has less public problem issues then HR... You also know it very well..... In Noida/GZB even builder floors has Ganga Jal Pipe Line 4 hour daily , IGL Gas Pipe Line 24 hour.... however even society flats of Neharpar FDB or other HR parts do not has anything... there quality of life differ for public...... In Greenery HR part of NCR has nothing... Jo hai so hai.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

              Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
              UP has less public problem issues then HR... You also know it very well..... In Noida/GZB even builder floors has Ganga Jal Pipe Line 4 hour daily , IGL Gas Pipe Line 24 hour.... however even society flats of Neharpar FDB or other HR parts do not has anything... there quality of life differ for public...... In Greenery HR part of NCR has nothing... Jo hai so hai.
              don't only look at tiny fragment of UP i.e noida gzb - look at the whole picture - i m sad with this kind of mandate

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

                Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                don't only look at tiny fragment of UP i.e noida gzb - look at the whole picture - i m sad with this kind of mandate

                Polished gundo ki sarkar aa gayee hain...dekho ab loot chalu hoti hain.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

                  Originally posted by amitgupta00 View Post
                  Polished gundo ki sarkar aa gayee hain...dekho ab loot chalu hoti hain.
                  i wished a fractured mandate - kam se kam tanashani to nahi hoti - aub present govt will do a nirankush rule --- gaye bhainsh paani mai - doob gayi up ke development ke boat - aub lage raho wahi chatpate khabro aur issues mai

                  i m really sad

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Post-election investment game in Noida

                    Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                    don't only look at tiny fragment of UP i.e noida gzb - look at the whole picture - i m sad with this kind of mandate
                    I said as a whole in NCR, .... let me know how much flats of HR has Gas Pipe Line & Ganga Jal Pipe Line....... here we have such things at FREE OF COST (just per month meter bill) by Authority... yes really FREE Installation in any area.

                    F1 Race of UP was World Glory, CWG of Delhi was World Shame.

                    YEW is at Worlds Best E-Way, however in other areas... all know.....

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X