Discuss.

Considering that SP is now in a clear lead, and considering that BMW already milked all the builders, what do you think will happen?
Read more
Reply
234 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • its SP's time to milk the builders and BSP...

    BMW most likely to accompany Raja in next 12 mths...

    from a longer horizon, this is good especially for NOIDA as focus may shift on industralization and job creation..Congress supporting SP will ensure there are no delays in project execution and approval with Centres support...

    Haryana model likely to repeat here in Noida as well...chances of Jevar airport also bright...

    Best results for Noida...Not very good for Jaypee, Paras , SDS...

    negative for supertech and amrapali becoz of their presence in Noida Extn...

    neutral for 3c as they already had made their adjustments with 3C...

    cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Builder will be miked more now

    expect more delays by builders` as officers will be transferred
    if builders need any more permissions/approvals then they have to shell out more money

    delays will be there
    but prices will be increased by builder accordingly
    CommentQuote
  • builders will go to bollywood with size Zero, after milked out so many times :)

    expect temporary delays and then price rise :(

    Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    Builder will be miked more now

    expect more delays by builders` as officers will be transferred
    if builders need any more permissions/approvals then they have to shell out more money

    delays will be there
    but prices will be increased by builder accordingly
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I was going to book my 1st flat in Noida today in Prateek Wisteria ...

    In my opinion its the right time... Not very good with politics... what do you say >>


    Experts opinion are welcome :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinloomba
    Guys I was going to book my 1st flat in Noida today in Prateek Wisteria ...

    In my opinion its the right time... Not very good with politics... what do you say >>


    Experts opinion are welcome :)


    SP will in-fuel the farmers card... waise bhi BMW ka area Mulayam kaise progress de sakta hai
    CommentQuote
  • Akhilesh is prmising in that he wants to to concentrate on governace and such.. Hopefully, this will be new SP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rakesh_sahu
    builders will go to bollywood with size Zero, after milked out so many times :)

    expect temporary delays and then price rise :(


    when their will b delays and uncertainity then who will b buying at even 20% less rates than today's rates leave alone builders increasing rates n people buying then
    CommentQuote
  • That's the surprising logic of Noida-Gnoida bulls. As per them, Noida prices would have zoomed had Mayawati won. Now when MSY is winning, then also Noida will gain. Had Congress won (or in case of President's rule), Noida prices would appreciate since Jevar airport will get constructed.
    So, Noida is set to gain in any scenario. As the proverb says "chit per meri, patt bhi meri; anta mere baap ka" !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    That's the surprising logic of Noida-Gnoida bulls. As per them, Noida prices would have zoomed had Mayawati won. Now when MSY is winning, then also Noida will gain. Had Congress won (or in case of President's rule), Noida prices would appreciate since Jevar airport will get constructed.
    So, Noida is set to gain in any scenario. As the proverb says "chit per meri, patt bhi meri; anta mere baap ka" !!


    true. these r all uneducated brokers created logics.
    how they jacked up indirapuram rates ?
    first they said abt 3-4 years back that indirapuram is near noida sector 62 and rates r half in indirapuram so rates shud increase.. then happened an artificial increase and then 1 year back they said ahh now NE issue so indirapuram will rise now. so they rose again.
    now the situation is this that NE has been resolved (indirapuiram went up when there ws problen but dint cum down when it ws resolved) and the matter of fact is that rates there r more than sector 62 of noida, which defies all logic n sense. major fools r people buying at such rates, which i think r none. nobody is buying at rates being projected now days. what little bit i know actuall sales r happening for abt 40 lakhs for new builder floors of 112 mtrs in indirapuram and society flats for abt 4000 rs per sq ft max
    CommentQuote
  • jab mayawati ayi thi toh noida region mein reliance ka 10000 acre ka SEZ project cancel .. jo mulayam ne allot kia tha ..
    aur jitne bi 5 star hotels ko zameen allot hui woh mulayam ke time mein jiske rates mayawati ne 10 times badha diye the ..
    then how can one expect mulayam chup rhega na re na ..
    i expect jaypee , nri city , amrapali supertech ..
    90% on builders having multiple projects in the region are in big trouble nao ..
    agar vishwas nhi hota toh jaypee ke stocks mein fall dekhlo pata chal
    jayega sabko .. :/

    ab toh ..
    "GUNDE chad gye hathi pe
    GOLI LAGEGI CHATHI PE "
    gunda raaj ki wapasi !!
    :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • Noida is the only cash cow for the UP admins.

    A "non-congress" government will be good for the Noida RE. The SP Government even with the congress support will be very good for the Noida realty because in current scenario, Congress will not have any say in the government especially the development of Noida region, even being a supporting partner of the SP.

    It is very much clear that Congress is completely routed from the UP. It would have been very dangerous for the Noida region if the congress could muster 90+ seats in the state - that way it would have played the dominating role in the governance.

    Right now, with the current results, congress wouldn't have any role in the governance of the UP.

    Who are the real players behind the scene? Robert Vadehra, who clearly controls the majority shares of DLF, had full interests and would have gained by letting Noida down. DLF already is in trouble with the government audit agencies now, and therefore the focus is shifting, and Vadehra seems to have been tamed by the circumstances and UP election results.

    Results are very encouraging for the Noida realty - Expect another rise of Rs. 500/- psf rise in next 2 weeks!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    jab mayawati ayi thi toh noida region mein reliance ka 10000 acre ka SEZ project cancel .. jo mulayam ne allot kia tha ..
    aur jitne bi 5 star hotels ko zameen allot hui woh mulayam ke time mein jiske rates mayawati ne 10 times badha diye the ..
    then how can one expect mulayam chup rhega na re na ..
    i expect jaypee , nri city , amrapali supertech ..
    90% on builders having multiple projects in the region are in big trouble nao ..
    agar vishwas nhi hota toh jaypee ke stocks mein fall dekhlo pata chal
    jayega sabko .. :/

    ab toh ..
    "GUNDE chad gye hathi pe
    GOLI LAGEGI CHATHI PE "
    gunda raaj ki wapasi !!
    :bab (5):



    i somewhat agree to this. there r abt 97 criminals who have won, as per one of TV channel reports
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    jab mayawati ayi thi toh noida region mein reliance ka 10000 acre ka SEZ project cancel .. jo mulayam ne allot kia tha ..
    aur jitne bi 5 star hotels ko zameen allot hui woh mulayam ke time mein jiske rates mayawati ne 10 times badha diye the ..
    then how can one expect mulayam chup rhega na re na ..
    i expect jaypee , nri city , amrapali supertech ..
    90% on builders having multiple projects in the region are in big trouble nao ..
    agar vishwas nhi hota toh jaypee ke stocks mein fall dekhlo pata chal
    jayega sabko .. :/

    ab toh ..
    "GUNDE chad gye hathi pe
    GOLI LAGEGI CHATHI PE "
    gunda raaj ki wapasi !!
    :bab (5):


    Only time will tell and very soon.
    I am HOPING that Mulayam will be better this time, because he need to think of the long term for his Son. And Akhilesh has a lot of say these days.. We can only hope for the best and try to be optimistic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepauls
    Noida is the only cash cow for the UP admins.

    A "non-congress" government will be good for the Noida RE. The SP Government even with the congress support will be very good for the Noida realty because in current scenario, Congress will not have any say in the government especially the development of Noida region, even being a supporting partner of the SP.

    It is very much clear that Congress is completely routed from the UP. It would have been very dangerous for the Noida region if the congress could muster 90+ seats in the state - that way it would have played the dominating role in the governance.

    Right now, with the current results, congress wouldn't have any role in the governance of the UP.

    Who are the real players behind the scene? Robert Vadehra, who clearly controls the majority shares of DLF, had full interests and would have gained by letting Noida down. DLF already is in trouble with the government audit agencies now, and therefore the focus is shifting, and Vadehra seems to have been tamed by the circumstances and UP election results.

    Results are very encouraging for the Noida realty - Expect another rise of Rs. 500/- psf rise in next 2 weeks!!!


    Ohhh good analysis ,, its good to think positive in all scenarios .. thats exactly job of brokers & salesperson :)... dont take it personally please :)

    Please wait for few more months and SP will launch Noida Authority flats schems in Noida/Greater Noida region and prices going to be around 3000 to 3300 BSP.. then Noida RE going to suffer ... also Noida extensioion issue will be resolve very soon , another shock for Noida RE and lastly clearity will come on metro for GZB region and surely false hopes of Metro in Greater Noida will die down..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepauls
    Noida is the only cash cow for the UP admins.

    A "non-congress" government will be good for the Noida RE. The SP Government even with the congress support will be very good for the Noida realty because in current scenario, Congress will not have any say in the government especially the development of Noida region, even being a supporting partner of the SP.

    It is very much clear that Congress is completely routed from the UP. It would have been very dangerous for the Noida region if the congress could muster 90+ seats in the state - that way it would have played the dominating role in the governance.

    Right now, with the current results, congress wouldn't have any role in the governance of the UP.

    Who are the real players behind the scene? Robert Vadehra, who clearly controls the majority shares of DLF, had full interests and would have gained by letting Noida down. DLF already is in trouble with the government audit agencies now, and therefore the focus is shifting, and Vadehra seems to have been tamed by the circumstances and UP election results.

    Results are very encouraging for the Noida realty - Expect another rise of Rs. 500/- psf rise in next 2 weeks!!!


    another rise ?? hehehe.. u r funny..
    for people like u let anything b noida prices will go up only. right ?
    had congress won u wud hav given some other rosy reasons..
    forget 500 rs per sq ft hike. just pray to god that u get buyers at even 20% discounted rates from today's price.
    CommentQuote