Impact of SP Govt on Noida Real Estate

Last updated: April 18 2012
245 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Impact of SP Govt on Noida Real Estate

Title of Akhilesh is famous as "Farmers Son"

SP leader Akhilesh said he promised the farmers who had lost their land to 'forced' land acquisition in the area justice and development, adding that he was one of them. "The land of Uttar Pradesh gave birth to me and I understand the pain of the farmers. Once land is gone, it is lost forever. There are farmers whose cases are pending in courts and with this government in power they will never get justice. If you vote SP to power, there will be no forceful land acquisition and farmers will get six times the circle rate as compensation if the land is acquired for development," promised Yadav.

Comment

If he's able to deliver what he promised to farmers then plot prices can only soar from the current levels all across UP & proportionately to areas with SP interest. Waise Reliance ke aane ke chances hain but then it Amar Singh was the real middleman in the process earlier.

BTW the latest trends:

UTTAR PRADESH

BSP 98
      SP 192
      BJP 47
      CONG 50
      OTH12

For majority: 202
      Trends for - 400 / 403

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
        Sure Akhilesh can buy 10-20 Farm houses, but think logically - the person who can buy 10-20 farm houses is being offered the premium pent house for practically foc - why should he not have it?
        if he has got foc (as u stated) then y will he care for it, as it is it is free of cost for him.
        n for ur info big politicians r not fools that they go around buying properties with help of local brokers/ lawters n let them spell it out to the world. they have their own lawyers n they dont invest in penthouses. lol
        Last edited March 6 2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Expect a lot of DRAMA in UP for next 2 years......similar to Karnanidhi Vs Jailalitha

Comment

SP likely to form next govt in UP, may not need Congress

Comment

indiirapuram has huge oversupply and may more are comming. prices cannot stay at such unrealistic levels and will come down once the investors are frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                if he has got foc (as u stated) then y will he care for it, as it is it is free of cost for him.
                n for ur info big politicians r not fools that they go around buying properties with help of local brokers/ lawters n let them spell it out to the world. they have their own lawyers n they dont invest in penthouses. lol
                ruchika, i never talk in the air.

let me show you the facebook page of abhai kumar....
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ashishi View Post
                  indiirapuram has huge oversupply and may more are comming. prices cannot stay at such unrealistic levels and will come down once the investors are frustrated.
                  Why worry for indirapuram in Noida forum, any reason. BTW at this time residential Plot land rate in indirapuram has crossed 1Lac PSY, and even 800 SF 2 BHK NEW Builder Floors (not society) costing more than 36-38 Lac.... And I also agree this is Toooooooooooooo Much and should come down but I can give you this in written than rates in IP will not come done at any case (due to VERY SOON Work going to start at new IP Border Metro Line from Noida City Center)...

Comment

Originally posted by ashishi View Post
                    prices r not actually what they r mentioned by brokers. if u see ACTUAL deals they r not happening above 40 lakhs for a new 112 mtrs builder floor in indirapuram, and 4000 rs per sq ft for a flat in any of the societies, although u will hear brokers saying that rates r 50 lakhs and 5000 rs per sq ft respectively but when u will ask for a proof with documents they will deviate the topic somewhere else. n u will find many people who hav bought at 3500 rs per sq ft n chanting tht rates r now 5000 but noone on internet who will say that "I have bought at 5000", because there is none

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
                      ruchika, i never talk in the air.

let me show you the facebook page of abhai kumar....

Try going to a decent barber shop and you see his morphed photos with amitabh ,rajnikant ,sachin tendulkar etc... these are all morphed photos ..

Aisa hi kuch lag raha hain.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X