Collapse

Impact of SP Govt on Noida Real Estate

Last updated: April 18 2012
245 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Impact of SP Govt on Noida Real Estate

In this ho halla, nobody is talking about Amar Singh who has decided not to shave his beard till Mulayam is finished. I am scare to think how will he look like in next 5 years
    He, alongwith Jaya Prada wanted UP free of MA-MU (Maya- Mulayam) Hehehe

Comment

I repeat my earlier question which is still unanswered.
      Now that SP will form govt without any outside support ,how will this effect NOIDA's infrastructure growth..As we all know that in 2002 when SP came to power,it stopped all the undergoing development projects initiated by BSP for the entire span of 5 years.

Moreover , what will happen to behanjis favourate DEVELOPERS ?( Jaypee group and Ponty Chaddha group). What will happen to all the development by Jaypee group right from noida to agra (wish town/ JP greens/ sports city etc etc ? and whats will happen to wave city centre/ wave 1/wave 11 now????

Comment

People are fool to think SP will change and what ever Akhilesh is talking....sweet talk ...progress...harmony etc etc is absolute rubbish.

Samajwati Ideology is diffrent then what we think and for them there MLAs should do justice rather Police... UP will raped again so let's see if Noida or Greater Noida will be spared or not.

Development happens in few years rather one signle goverment can turn the table in 5 years.. When a builder can not finish project in 5 years then how come you people think SP will make wonders this time.

This is all about power so enjoy the BIG LOOT again...

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
          Back to the topic.

My take: No one knows the strategy of SP. They would have learnt lessons from the downfall of SP in 2007, and BMW in 2012. So until we see the direction they are taking, it is very difficult for anyone to guess the impact.

But yes, certainly better than a hung assembly and president's rule.

If SP plays spoilsport, RTM projects should gain, and under construction ones should suffer, depending on the stage reached.
          Agreed. By the way...the initial impression after listening to what Akhilesh Yadav had to say during post results press conference, seems positive. I reckon, SP seem to have learnt from past mistakes and we may be in for a surprise in terms of better rule this time around, keeping in mind that there are long term stakes for youngsters like Akhilesh.

He has even announced that Maya's statutes will not be demolished...seems a positive and broad mindedness on his part...shows the mindset...unless of course, it is an initial euphoria.

In the end, all this may not be conclusive...one may have to wait and see the actual thing as it happens over the next few weeks and months.

My take is that apprehensions are unnecessary. Relevant business houses will make/buy necessary peace with the Government of the day and business and life will move on.
          Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Gentlemen ...I have Said this a Million times and will repeat ONCE again...

Before you post ANYTHING...Kindly make sure you have the Ground knowledge and Insight...Please DONOT type anything which you DONT have ACTUAL GROUND Knowledge about.

Once again 95% Posts on this Thread POST RESULTS are Showing complete IGNORANCE
            (Mr.Commener...just because of your very genuine concern and request I am keeping my tone ...to acceptable limits..Hopefully)

I am very busy right now...on my way to Lucknow...and by the grace of God...7 friends and cousins have won their elections.

I will post a SEPERATE THREAD giving :
            - WHY It happened
            - WHATS The repercussions of this Emphatic Win
            ETC ETC ETC

Anyone who feels that I have some idea and experience....please mark my words

IGNORE THE POSTS ON SUCH THREADS...

Just wait for 1-2 days and I will post a New thread which will have Ground facts, reality and experience as basis

Thank you

Bye Bye

Comment

well said zohaib, people r just speculating

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

Before you post ANYTHING...Kindly make sure you have the Ground knowledge and Insight...Please DONOT type anything which you DONT have ACTUAL GROUND Knowledge about.

(Mr.Commener...just because of your very genuine concern and request I am keeping my tone ...to acceptable limits..Hopefully)

I am very busy right now...on my way to Lucknow...and by the grace of God...7 friends and cousins have won their elections.

- WHY It happened
                ETC ETC ETC

Just wait for 1-2 days and I will post a New thread which will have Ground facts, reality and experience as basis

Thank you

Bye Bye
                I came running when I saw that Zohaib replied..

DISAPPOINTED...
                Have to wait for 2 days

Comment

Will wait for your post.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

- WHY It happened
                    ETC ETC ETC

Thank you

Bye Bye

Looks like Zohaib is going to lucknow to annoint MSY as new CM with his blessings.

Comment

Yes zohaib bhai kaun hain......

Maf karna.....hum zara naye hain is IREF networking par........

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X