Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advice on best way to check sites/property?

Collapse
X
Collapse

advice on best way to check sites/property?

Last updated: March 6 2012
2 | Posts
1223 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on best way to check sites/property?

hi,
    i am from mumbai and im interested in investing in a new launch project in noida which will be ready in 2/3 yrs. my budget is around 40-45 but on a clp plan as i dont have all funds right now.

i want to be able to see the sites of projects recommended on this site. how do i go about this?

as far as i can see most projects r tied up with a particular broker.so do i have to contact them individually or is there some reputed brokers who deal in multiple properties.

can some helpful members post or pm me some broker numbers esp for jp kosmos, edelco mystic greens, shubkamna livia, unihomes 3, logix neo etc.

also is it better to buy in resale as rates r lower there,what r the drawbacks.?

i have only one day on 9th mar to check them out. i dont have a car but maybe i can hire a cab.any contact for cabs?

thanks a lot in advance

Re : advice on best way to check sites/property?

If you are in Mumbai and you know Mumbai real estate better keep away from Noida.... which is in Political mess now... the reality market here is going to crash soon... with so many investors in the market and no real home buyers at the current rates... huge inventories with the builders...

Comment

Re : advice on best way to check sites/property?

bro... you have asked so many questions ...ill answer a few and you may also want to go through this formum for a day or two... you will get all answers for sure...

1st decide the area ... 7x sectors or expressway .. (avoida N. ext & Greater Noida)

then search for some good projects from reputed builder based on ur budget.(this forum will help u)

finalize the flat size & floor based on the availability from builder

then talk to some brokers....netambit, investor clinic , goldmine

negotiate hard ..

talk to builder... and tell them what u r getting

try to make the deal with the builder at the same rate ...
      if not poss..

book through the broker ...

cheers!

PS pls contact me for more info

Originally posted by zaffer View Post
      hi,
      i am from mumbai and im interested in investing in a new launch project in noida which will be ready in 2/3 yrs. my budget is around 40-45 but on a clp plan as i dont have all funds right now.

i want to be able to see the sites of projects recommended on this site. how do i go about this?

as far as i can see most projects r tied up with a particular broker.so do i have to contact them individually or is there some reputed brokers who deal in multiple properties.

can some helpful members post or pm me some broker numbers esp for jp kosmos, edelco mystic greens, shubkamna livia, unihomes 3, logix neo etc.

also is it better to buy in resale as rates r lower there,what r the drawbacks.?

i have only one day on 9th mar to check them out. i dont have a car but maybe i can hire a cab.any contact for cabs?

thanks a lot in advance

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X