Hi, I saw an ad of Saha Eminence in newspaper in sector 150 Noida. Can somoene help me with information on Saha as a builder?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is a new project. I would like to suggest you to get all the details abou the builder and the project. You should visit on the site then decided further.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior Members

I am interested in investing in Saha Eminence in sector 150, Noida. Your valuable feedback is highly solicited. Is the sector worth investing, secondly Saha being a big name in market, is there any problem found till date in teh project.

Plz provide your expert views.

Thanks in advance

Aman Chhabra
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 150 is going the wishtown way. It is upto ATS to make of break this sector.
    On the face of it - location is bad, the projects are very expensive.

However, good builders have invested their money in sector 150, which makes me believe that this might not be a bad place to buy.

However, i dont see prices jumping in next 3 years in this sector....builders might keep on increasing them, but the ground reality wont change.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has bought is Saha Eminence, plz share the AI price they have offered.
    CommentQuote
  • This will be a good project. The whole of sector 150 and 152 is now looking like war zone with frenzy of construction activity. Work going on in most projects at a good pace. This place will transform in 3-5 years. This is the time to invest if you are willing to take the risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MontyKing
    This will be a good project. The whole of sector 150 and 152 is now looking like war zone with frenzy of construction activity. Work going on in most projects at a good pace. This place will transform in 3-5 years. This is the time to invest if you are willing to take the risk.

Sector 152 does only have ATS till date and no other project is anounced in thissector other than Picturesque Repreive.. Construction is yet to start in sector 152 and Most of the projects in Sector 150 aare very slow. In my view, significant change will take minmum 5-6 years considering the status of real estate. You are absolutely correct that it is the time to invest if you are willing to take the risk but there is no hurry. rates are not going to increase much in next 1-2 years.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • amanchhabra1 years ago
      @Himanshu2201: I am a buyer of Saha Eminence. Are you also a buyer or looking to buy?
  • @amanchhabra @himanshu2201 , Has Amadus been delivered, then I can consider either Encore or Eminence as both are same cost? Hence the apprehension. Please guide.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • amanchhabra1 years ago
      BTW what price are you getting?

We can discuss the price as I negotiated for group booking.
  • Originally Posted by ankur.iimb
    Hi, I saw an ad of Saha Eminence in newspaper in sector 150 Noida. Can somoene help me with information on Saha as a builder?

Saha is S of ATS when they were together.
    They have not done many projects. They have done a project in sector 50. White tall buildings opposite sector 78. It is on the Service road .
    CommentQuote
  • The complete sec 152 is completely owned by ATS and only PR project in 4 phases will be announced there.
    CommentQuote
  • What is a good price to enter Eminence.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • panchalisrutikar1 years ago
      4600 -4650 all inclusive, it also depends upon the payment plan you opt for.
      Do let me know if you need any help in price negotiation. I have got a good deal through one of the known investor of Saha
  • Hi, I am the buyer of Saha Eminence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Parikrama504
    Hi, I am the buyer of Saha Eminence.
    @Parikrama504 Can you share what size, tower and what was your all inclusive price?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Parikrama5041 years ago
      can you share when did you book it and in which tower?
  • Originally Posted by amanchhabra
    Originally Posted by Parikrama504
    @Parikrama504 Can you share what size, tower and what was your all inclusive price?
    @Parikrama504 : Same 1300 in Tower C.. What was your all inclusive price without GST.

I had booked in Dec'17, how wbt u?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Parikrama5041 years ago
      I think we should not post about price here. I booked it in August'18. Good to connect with you here for progress, communication and unity.
  • Originally Posted by amanchhabra
    Originally Posted by amanchhabra
    Originally Posted by Parikrama504
    @Parikrama504 : Same 1300 in Tower C.. What was your all inclusive price without GST.

I had booked in Dec'17, how wbt u?
    Did anyone see any progress in Eminence except model house in last 4 months?
    CommentQuote
  • Sample flat looks good
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Parikrama50411 months ago
      @helium: only sample flat is ready. Thanks for your response. I don't see many buyers exist on iref for comments.