Collapse

Zohaibs Analysis of U.P Elections

Last updated: March 16 2012
93 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zohaibs Analysis of U.P Elections

GoondaRaj returns, show FULL ON in UP. After attacking few journalists, SP MLA killed MP's younger brother.

Comment

Good analysis.agree on all counts

Comment

kya baat.....kya baat.....kya baat .. !!!

Comment

zohaib, you are a turncoat .... Thali ka baigan - jo palat gaya ..... once again.... hahahahahahahahaha

SP will act like Mamta Banerjee. Now, that they are not dependent on Congress they will try every trick in their book to bring Central Congress Govt down. They will never leave/compromise/share their political space with Congress. Its a question of survival for them. Ask any Politician worth their salt what does survival means ?

Mulayam, anyway was the key constituent of Third Front.

General elections are round the corner in 2012.

Its a good thing that only one Party i.e. SP has come to the power in UP but it will not result in Airports/Railways/highways funded by central money.

SP will provide stable government just like Mayawati- nothing else.

Comment

I guess with SP the most serious issue is law and order.

It appears stage is set for the return of goondaraj.

Netaji has several times have given the character certificate to people like Raja Bhaiya.

SP activists today have already indicated what is in store.

It looks so scary.

Comment

Do you think it matters that all noida and ghaziabad consyituencies are not with sp

Comment

TO END:

Its THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULT for Noida region:

1. Noida extn matter WILL be Resolved (explained above)

2. Got rid of a CM who was completely out of sorts and did immense damage. Industrialization will RETURN to this region.
                DMIC- Delhi Mumbai Industrial corridor is the next big thing in the region...and with a CM Whom the Center Govt. NEEDS.....such projects will be passed for U.P at a rapid pace

3. Supply will be Under control...which in long run...is always good for the Property market of any region

4. Noida and Greater Noida authorities which for the past 4 years were doing only broker work ...will now be able to concentrate on some proper work
                DM, CEO Were given targets by Mayawati to meet ..with reports to Anand bhai on monthly basis.....This never happened before and now seeing the condition of Mayawati...other have learned the lesson as well...that THERE IS A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING.

Of course...money will taken...corruption will be there...But DEFINATELY under control and far less than BMW Regime..where all records were broken

5. NOIDA EXPRESSWAY WILL NOT BE TOLLED NOW...IMPOSSIBLE

6. I know Dr. Mahesh Sharma Personally and he is a very good winner for Noida region.
                I will meet him before I head back to U.K in 10-12 days....and I have ONE Simple suggestion for him for this region to get the ball rolling..which luckily I can give personally:
                - BRT Corridor on Expressway from Greater Noida to Metro station Noida

7. Please donot ask me about investing.....for some this is an opportunity...for some its time to exit.....it depends on your risk taking abilities.

I MAINTAIN ON MY STATEMENTS THAT:

There is NEVER SEEN BEFORE Supply in this region....
                You cannot even imagine the supply in the region...

Once these projects are RTM...then most of investors will Exit.

I expect a Well built and maintained society to be available around 5500-6000 psf
                at the time of possession

Before i expected it to be less...but after the FARMERS ISSUE..its Confirmed that land will never be able to be acquired and sold to builders at cheap rates.

Only 10% of Projects Under construction now..will be well built and maintained...and they will be in good demand....and their resale rates would be high

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                  to end:

its the best possible result for noida region:

1. Noida extn matter will be resolved (explained above)

2. Got rid of a cm who was completely out of sorts and did immense damage. Industrialization will return to this region.
                  Dmic- delhi mumbai industrial corridor is the next big thing in the region...and with a cm whom the center govt. Needs.....such projects will be passed for u.p at a rapid pace

3. Supply will be under control...which in long run...is always good for the property market of any region

4. Noida and greater noida authorities which for the past 4 years were doing only broker work ...will now be able to concentrate on some proper work
                  dm, ceo were given targets by mayawati to meet ..with reports to anand bhai on monthly basis.....this never happened before and now seeing the condition of mayawati...other have learned the lesson as well...that there is a limit to everything.

Of course...money will taken...corruption will be there...but definately under control and far less than bmw regime..where all records were broken

5. Noida expressway will not be tolled now...impossible

6. I know dr. Mahesh sharma personally and he is a very good winner for noida region.
                  I will meet him before i head back to u.k in 10-12 days....and i have one simple suggestion for him for this region to get the ball rolling..which luckily i can give personally:
                  - brt corridor on expressway from greater noida to metro station noida

7. Please donot ask me about investing.....for some this is an opportunity...for some its time to exit.....it depends on your risk taking abilities.

I maintain on my statements that:

There is never seen before supply in this region....
                  You cannot even imagine the supply in the region...

Once these projects are rtm...then most of investors will exit.

I expect a well built and maintained society to be available around 5500-6000 psf
                  at the time of possession

before i expected it to be less...but after the farmers issue..its confirmed that land will never be able to be acquired and sold to builders at cheap rates.

Only 10% of projects under construction now..will be well built and maintained...and they will be in good demand....and their resale rates would be high
                  all nonsense - mulayam going to bring congress govt down in 2012 - he will not leave political space for congress in up - his third front dream will be re-surrected

Comment

This guy zohaib is a self confessed agent of BOP - the broking company in Noida. He will always say that RE in Noida will never be affected. Dont listen to his crap guys......be watchful....jaypee is in deep deep crap now

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                    MYTH NO.2...SP IS BAD FOR THIS REGION

Mulayam Singh Yadav in 2004 made blunders for this region BUT ONLY TO REALISE his mistakes and correct them within a year

If His projects for this region between 2004 and 2007 were complete...I am certain..Noida would have been rubbing shoulders with gurgaon

These are the Lists of Projects which were initiated by Mulayam Singh Yadav but stopped by Mayawati.

The Pessimists can compare the Present Mayawati projects which even if HYPOTHETICALLY are stopped by Mulayam..and see themselves:

1. 2500 Acres SEZ By Reliance
                    2. Dadri Gas based Power Plant..One of the largest ever
                    3. Medi city on Noida expressway
                    4. IT City of Noida expresway
                    5. Bio tech city on Noida expressway
                    6. One dozen 5 star Hotels on Noida expressway
                    7. UP Development council which was to be headed by Infosys Anand Nikelani
                    8. Film city development council

All were stopped by Mayawati Govt.

So people who THINK that SP is bad for this region...need to know the History First

Comment

Thank you gentlemen for you opinions...everyone is entitled for one.

I am on my way to lucknow....

Will be busy....

Heading back to U.K after 12-14 days

Due to Time constraint...I cannot type anymore...and will be inactive for many days and maybe even weeks....But will be back

To End:

QUALITY is always better than QUANTITY
                      This hold for Real estate...unfortunately Noida RE didnt follow this for past many years...but thankfully....at least the Quantity will be under control now.

NOTHING CAN BEAT GROUND RESEARCHES AND INFORMATION
                      People who Gather info and ''so called experience'' from Google, Facebook, Spam emails, media, etc etc....and NOT from Ground researches are more likely to make blunders.

NEVER IGNORE THE BASICS IN REAL ESTATE
                      Look how strong the roots of a tree are (background, past projects) NOT
                      how glossy the leaves look like (brochures, 3d presentations, etc)

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.....MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL WITH A HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE HOME

Thanks for your Good wishes

Bye and take care

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X