Zohaibs Analysis of U.P Elections

Last updated: March 16 2012
93 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zohaibs Analysis of U.P Elections

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    hey dude public memory is short - limited to around 2 months - but not mine - ur an old member and u know the of post he made in euphoria of ne - then disappeared when the high crt problm came - now again resurfacing with new stuff.

bhai saab think again who stands to gain if acted on his analysis -

writing something which is ear pleasing does not do any good to common person who is betting his entire life saving and 20 years of future earnings.

be rationale
    One major thing is missing on this forum.
    A WARNING SIGN
    "THIS FORUM IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY, PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE INVESTING. INVESTING ON ADVICE OF FORUM MEMBERS MAY BE DANGEROUS FR YOUR FINANCIAL HEALTH"

People should read and only take pointers. They should only use information from Forum and do further research before investing. People even buy AALOO after careful inspection, how can they buy their home on an advice by a stranger.

Comment

Many of the points made by Zohaib are logically deduced. Few points where I differ from him:

1. SP and BJP is a no-no for him, he says doesn't even want to try to explain why. Well, Muslims vote for SP and if one goes by ID, Zohaib too is Muslim so if seen in plain black and white, yes, SP coalition with BJP is unfathomable......................but............. ....life is not just Black & White but consists of MANY shades.

Mulayam certainly is not a fool not to reealise that Congress is in doldrums at the moment. Congress was badly hoping for outright wins in Punjab and Uttarakhand and far better showing in UP. Due to multitude of factors-Anna Hazare movement and Congress blunders, Baba Ram Dev, disenchantment and distrust of masses with Congress, what happened is, Congress lost in Punjab again, (Akalis+BJP become 1st Government in history to retain it in Punjab), in Uttarakhand who ever forms Govt, Congress has 31 seats, BJP 32, will depend on BMW and always a damocles sword would hang above.

Mulayam knows Congress can get booted out of power in 2014 and BJP, with a rag tag coalition, can indeed form the Government at Centre. People who vote for SP for Rajyasabha, can easily shift to BJP for National scene, (ignore SP's traditional staunch supporters).

2. It is in SP's interest to keep hobnobbing with BJP honchos and keep them in good humour till 2014 (I think it could be in 2013 itself), elections. Akhilesh, I think will take a lead in this and behind the doors, establish a good working equation with BJP, should BJP come at center. I doubt SP will be shrill and cheap in its remarks about BJP and BJP too would try its best to not spoil it with both, SP as well as BSP in coming months.

3. In the short run, everyone with stake in NOIDA would have to wait with tense breath. SP is a family dominated mafia party but they are no fools to not realise importance of Cash yielding Cow thats NOIDA-GNOIDA belt. Builders who were behaving as BMW's poodles would tuck their tails behind and line up in front of Mulayam-Shivpal-Akhilesh chosen intermediaries....(ahhh Amar Singh....how could you be out of SP during such a windfall opportunity). Builders have enough stakes made and will obviously cough up big money and get their act going. In coming months, expect Builders to revise their prices upwards.

4. Once Builders are forced to revise their prices upwards, once again, worry would be for genuine investors in Greater NOIDA. As it is the area has few takers when it comes to apartments, to expect to fill up Greater NOIDA with genuine inhabitants, would become just that much more difficult.

5. I don't think SP will initiate launching of massive inquiries on Mayawati deals. Akhilesh has already declared that too many inquiries in some way affect development and I think he will prevail upon dad and uncle to avoid foolish witch-hunts and rather focus their collective energies on what to negotiate with whom back-doors and keep the show running.

6. In the shorter run Groups like Jaypee could take a hit but all will be fine once behind the door deals are worked out and Jaypee coughs up money to fill up SP coffers.

7. In short, I feel those with capacity to hold on to their investments could consider investing in Greater NOIDA especially only if they are clear that even though properties there might show higher prices on paper due to many of above reasons, actually they may struggle to find buyers at those prices. So invest if you can really hold on for a few years.

Comment

Please do not get caste, creed & religion of members into discussions .

..........that is why, i avoid political discussions .

Originally posted by deepak51 View Post
        Many of the points made by Zohaib are logically deduced. Few points where I differ from him:

1. SP and BJP is a no-no for him, he says doesn't even want to try to explain why. Well, Muslims vote for SP and if one goes by ID, Zohaib too is Muslim so if seen in plain black and white, yes, SP coalition with BJP is unfathomable......................but............. ....life is not just Black & White but consists of MANY shades.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

5 reasons why one sholud now totally stay away from nopida region ..
          unbiased reasons ..
          1: not even a single MLA of SP has won in NCR ..
          even if they work for noida or ghaziabad the credit would go to bsp or bjp and those MLA who have won there ..

2: unhe JAYPEE ya WAVE se jaib nhi bharin jo unke projects ke liye itna paisa kharch denge un logon ke liye woh bhi jo unhe vote nhi krte ..

3: ab SP ayi hai tph woh bi NCR mein land allot krega for example SAHARA group housing project would take off ( means a lot-lot of supply coming in )

4: western UP mein airport or metro or expressways are capital intensive projects .. UP govt koi gujarat ki tarah nhi jise funding ki problem nhi ..
          toh 2014 ko dhyan mein rkhte hue mulayam sahab sirf kisano and muslims ke liye kaam krenge ..

5: ab jaypee aur ponty chadha ke din lad gye yeh mayawati ki speech aur
          news reports aur stock price fall se saaf zahir hota hai ..!

so stay away from UP now those who want to invest wait atleast for 1- 1.5 years or invest somewhere else in NCR - gurgaon , faridabad , sonepat ..
          as last time jab "noida extension" case hua baki NCR
          regions ke price 30% badh gye ( for example gurgaon and sonipat region) ..

Comment

I think every one has a right to have n opinion. With SP coming one will have to wait to see the first few steps and then react. I feel Akhilesh will get some sense in development and if that happens it will be good for the region.

Comment

Mayawati blames BJP, Congress for SP's victory: When asked if the massive corruption allegations against her and her ministers had affected the outcome of the elections, Mayawati dismissed any such possibility.

She claimed that the Congress and the BJP helped the SP achieve such a spectacular win by splitting both the Muslim and upper caste Hindu votes.

While the Congress's promises of a quota for Muslims made the upper caste Hindus vote for the SP, the saffron party's aggressive posturing prompted Muslims to vote for Mulayam Singh Yadav's party as well, she said.

UP will regret SP rule, remember BSP: Maya: Very soon, the people of UP will get tired of the SP's misrule and they will remember the efficient governance of the BSP, claimed Mayawati.

In the next state election, the BSP will again come back to power with a majority, she said.

She also blamed the media for its "negative portrayal' of her government and its actions.

Mayawati also expressed fear that the SP government may block the development projects initiated by her administration.

Comment

I worked hard for welfare of UP, says Maya: In her first comments since the debacle of the Bahujan Samaj Party in the state polls, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati claimed that she had worked hard for the welfare of the state since her victory in the 2007 polls.

She also slammed the Congress-led government at the Centre for "non-cooperation' and accused it of being indifferent to the state's problems.

Mayawati claimed that the new government led by Samajwadi Party could undo the "progress' of UP under her regime.

Comment

Be Cautious Only !!!! Just Wait & Watch for next 2 Month.... All will be Clear, I am Positive for GZB/Noida in SP

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post

5 reasons why one sholud now totally stay away from nopida region ..
                  unbiased reasons ..
                  1: not even a single MLA of SP has won in NCR ..
                  even if they work for noida or ghaziabad the credit would go to bsp or bjp and those MLA who have won there ..

2: unhe JAYPEE ya WAVE se jaib nhi bharin jo unke projects ke liye itna paisa kharch denge un logon ke liye woh bhi jo unhe vote nhi krte ..

3: ab SP ayi hai tph woh bi NCR mein land allot krega for example SAHARA group housing project would take off ( means a lot-lot of supply coming in )

4: western UP mein airport or metro or expressways are capital intensive projects .. UP govt koi gujarat ki tarah nhi jise funding ki problem nhi ..
                  toh 2014 ko dhyan mein rkhte hue mulayam sahab sirf kisano and muslims ke liye kaam krenge ..

5: ab jaypee aur ponty chadha ke din lad gye yeh mayawati ki speech aur
                  news reports aur stock price fall se saaf zahir hota hai ..!

so stay away from UP now those who want to invest wait atleast for 1- 1.5 years or invest somewhere else in NCR - gurgaon , faridabad , sonepat ..
                  as last time jab "noida extension" case hua baki NCR
                  regions ke price 30% badh gye ( for example gurgaon and sonipat region) ..
                  Koi baat Nahi, UP/Noida/GZB already have too much... One is leading in IT Jobs, other in Industrial & Factories Jobs and India 2nd Highest Revenue Generation City.... India Biggest Army Airport (in HINDON GZB), India Biggest Army Ordinance Factory after Kanpur (in MURAD Nagar GZB) , BHEL , SAIL, Coca Cola , ITC , Dabur .... all are already in GZB.... IBM/HCL in Noida

So Worry for your own Faridabad, Sonepat which really has nothing not a single thing....

READ BELOW....

Uttar Pradesh is 2nd Highest Revenue Generate State of India

Uttar Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uttar Pradesh is the second largest state-economy in India, with a GDP of $103.5 billion in 2009. The annual per capita GDP of the state was $1586 in 2009, on purchasing power parity basis.[5] It contributed 8.34% to India's total GDP in the financial year 2010

India's top 20 states by GDP, UP 2nd - Rediff.com Business
                  2. Uttar Pradesh
                  GDP: $109.770 billion
                  GDP per capita: $488

The most populous state in India, Uttar Pradesh sees the largest contribution to the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) from the services sector.

Uttar Pradesh has large number of small scale industrial units. The tourism industry is a major contributor to the state's economy.

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghaziabad is the city that gives highest revenue in the state of Uttar Pradesh and second maximum in India. The city has 32 malls, second in India only to Bangalore. The number of medium/heavy industries functioning in the district have a capital investment of Rs. 2,930.86 crores,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From last 6 years GZB is Most Growing City in India and 2nd Most in WHOLE WORLD... awarded by every world Media like City Mayer, Newsweek EACH & EVERY....

Ghaziabad emerges world's second fastest growing city - Economic Times

ghaziabad world s 2nd fastest growing city_34093 - Latest News on ghaziabad world s 2nd fastest growing city_34093 | Read Breaking News on Zee News

The FASTEST growing cities in India - Rediff.com Business

City Mayors USA: World's fastest growing urban areas, GZB 2nd just after China Beihai

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Delhi (34 Lac) & GZB (14 Lac) Register Highest New Public Addition During Last 10 Years.
                  Times of India

In Other NCR Cities Ghaziabad register Highest Population, Increment with 14 Lac New Public Addition in Last 10 Years which is equal to the sum of total new population addition of (Noida 3Lac + Gurgaon 7Lac + Faridabad 3 Lac + Greater Noida 1 Lac)
                  Last edited March 7 2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Please do not get caste, creed & religion of members into discussions .

..........that is why, i avoid political discussions .
                    If you carefully read my post, there is nothing derogatory there.

I have so many Muslim friends and without an exception, all dislike BJP. Nothing wrong in that............if a Political party has not been able to win their trust even after being in power in so many States and Center, it is Party's fault....not the citizen's!

Comment

members i was planning to buy in paramount golfforeste but know
                      my family and friendds are suggesting to stay away and invest on gurgaon or delhi itself or somewhere else but not in noida .and after reading this forum it is clear that noida region would be adversely affected .
                      so should i hold my decision toinvest or should look somewhere else anyone know about " SRS retreat farms in faridabad " is that a good project .??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X