Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Originally posted by commener View Post
    Deepauls Bhai,

Please tell us honestly what is the purpose of this thread ????

Is is just information sharing or there is something more to it ????

DP
    Motive is very clear....

1st april is coming. Mr. Deepaul have great plan to celebrate April fool's day with all of us. Just wait for that last top secret on 1st april

Comment

I agree to this
      Closer the fiction goes to reality, it becomes super hit.

Originally posted by vsangal View Post
      There is only one possibility that Deepauls ji statments are fiction..............But don't we know that all such deals must already be happening, if you don't belive listen to radia tapes on outlook website......these deals are done like that only. Even if it is a fiction it will be close to the reality with may be different adjustment amounts..................so just stay tuned, akhilesh has not given any statemnt about investigations in land cases in noida extension till now is known to all.................which proves that this fiction could be close to reality................................

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
        Latest Update:
        . As per him, following are the words of Mishra:

Yeh jo 25 khokhe aap logon ne diye hain, yeh bhaiya ji (Akhilesh) ka munh band rakhne ka diye hain! Shukar manaiye ki aapne shuruwaat time pe ki, aur Akhilesh ji apna munh nahin khole! Agar woh munh kholtey abhi toe sirf ultaa boltey! Bolo agar Bhaiya ji press mein kahtey ki hum builders pe jaanch bithayenge, to kaisa rehtaa?

Mere bhai, Sir ji, aap jaa ke turant baaki paise ka intezaam kijiye. Mid term election hone wala hai aur hamare paas bhi itna waqt nahin hai. Aap logon ka yeh taal matol Neta ji (Mulayam) ko bhi achhaa nahin lag raha. Hum saara paisa ikatthaa mangey thay, hum kab aapse token money maangey thay?

Bus ab aapne de diya hai, toe yoonh samajhiye ki 25 khokha munh band rakhney ka aur sawa do so khokha (225 crore) munh kholney ka! Aur turant intezaam kijiye. Agar deir ki - toe gad-bad hogi, toe hamein mat boliyega.

Mast thread hai Deepauls bhai...

But , i did not know that Mr Mishra can speak in Hindi too.....woh toh hamesha...amrikaan accent mai baat karte hai ...

Keep posting...

Cheers,

Comment

thats exactly what i was thinking. Mujhe to uski angrezi bhi nahin samajh me aati

Comment

Originally posted by kamals View Post
            thats exactly what i was thinking. Mujhe to uski angrezi bhi nahin samajh me aati
            Sir achchi khasi hindi aur angrezi bol leta hai ....
            Abhishek Mishra Vidhayak Samajwadi Party Interview By Mr Roomi Siddiqui ASIAN TV NEWS - YouTube (hindi)
            Debate: BJP scores self goal? - 2 - YouTube (angrezi)

Cheers

Comment

Very Interesting.................

Difficult to say how much is fiction and how much truth...my heart says it is very closer to truth.

RE sector operates in this manner only. Character changes fro time to time....

On this thread I a reminded of my favorite author Arthur Hailey...His fictions Hotel, Airport, Wheels, Moneychangers etc.....very close to industry ground reality...

Thanks Deepaul Bhai.....

Comment

Originally posted by windynight View Post
                you are right and we stand corrected.

Comment

spoke to few brokers today...I was told that most of the developers on the expressway plan to revise their prices 'SUBSTANTIALLY'...In fact he mentioned one or two names - Sunworld Vanalika wd be revising to rates to 6000 in a months time.,..The avg company price in 107 will move upwards to 6k from the present levels of 4500...

PS - this is not a confirmed news...however, the broker was pretty convinced that the prices are heading Northwards shortly...

Here's my take - A stable SP govt supporting Congress at centre and Congress extremely juvenile till 2014 is building the investors confidence in this region..Mulayam singh is already in the driving seat and driving a Cabinet berth shortly...Akhilesh Yadav has already started having Positive impact on the market..Great going for Noida...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                    spoke to few brokers today...I was told that most of the developers on the expressway plan to revise their prices 'SUBSTANTIALLY'...In fact he mentioned one or two names - Sunworld Vanalika wd be revising to rates to 6000 in a months time.,..The avg company price in 107 will move upwards to 6k from the present levels of 4500...

PS - this is not a confirmed news...however, the broker was pretty convinced that the prices are heading Northwards shortly...

Here's my take - A stable SP govt supporting Congress at centre and Congress extremely juvenile till 2014 is building the investors confidence in this region..Mulayam singh is already in the driving seat and driving a Cabinet berth shortly...Akhilesh Yadav has already started having Positive impact on the market..Great going for Noida...
                    Very true, I went to Vanalika site today with a friend from Lucknow who wants to buy 2650 size in Vanalika but no good located unit is available and we were told that the price might get revised from 4900 to 5900 Rs Psf.
                    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

I think we will see the new launches/soft launches and price hikes during Navratras.
                      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X