Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Deepaul bhai...
    You are pretty good at these things.. Main toh aapke writing style ka kaayal ho gaya...
    Keep it up...

If you get any info regarding jaypee or yew thru grapevine then also kindly update us..

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      Thanks Deepauls bhai...I certainly believe the info shared from you...

However, i dont think the CREDAI is in any position to negotiate with SP or even senior bureaucrats...I have seen many a times all these builders lined up in a queue particularly Arora, Anil Sharma etc on so many occasions when i attend even small time Authorities family weddings..ASY to bahut door ki cheej hai,,,they are hardly entertained by bureaucrats...

Not only can he 'PRODUCE' builders at his convenience but he easily can stall and kick out builders who have made fortune under BMW's Corruption and favoritism raaj..In short, all these CREDAI members can just beg and plead for certain concessions/ time extention for their demands..Not to forget SP is in FULL MAJORITY for the next five yrs..
      rest all small time developers - will survive but will contribute as per their land holding and political affiliations/./
      Prakash ji, I agree with you on most parts of your post. But the things are on upper levels - both with the builders and the politicians.

Builders are getting more richer, and thinking bigger, and so are changing the attitudes too. Arora ji is already thinking him in the same league as K P Singh of DLF, and he is not wrong too. K P Singh today is virtually "diwaliya" if ever a fair audit of DLF is done (minus the money he has stashed in foreign banks), and Arora ji is a rising star.

Those newly rich in politics newbies are trying a fusion dish of modern management plus Indian politics. ASY have special attitudes, He knows more English than Hindi, but when questioned in English from the correspondents, always reply in Hindi but with total English spirit! These newbies are special species, and business lobby have to learn a lot of new tactics to deal with them.

Whatever is happening is the result of the above. Managements firms are being hired to understand and tackle with the new evolving system.

Let us see what happens next!

Comment

DeepPaul,

How much kickback was given in NOIDA land deals and how much in NOIDA extn deals ?

Jara detail me bataye...Don't know what is right or wrong but aap ka post accha lagta hai maza aata hai...

Does Arora ji know that SuperTech is known as third class builder on IREF ?

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
          DeepPaul,

How much kickback was given in NOIDA land deals and how much in NOIDA extn deals ?

Jara detail me bataye...Don't know what is right or wrong but aap ka post accha lagta hai maza aata hai...

All deals were done with Anand Kumar (BMW brother) on a case to case basis. Those who bought earlier got at a throwaway prices, and those who bought later in 2010 and 2011, shelled out more money. But all transactions were foolproof legal. They are bulletproof transactions on papers - no one can challenge them.

Arora ji and other big builders dont care about IREF and it doesn't effect their business.

Comment

Ha Ha ha.. maan geye Chandra bhai...

Arora Ji kuch karo....

But seriously I feel every business have a traget customers.. and no builder or business can target each and every customer.... Supertech has its own customers.. you may not like this since you can afford better..

Log khrid rehe hain tab hi to Supertech bech reha hai.. so it hardly matters you call him a third class or wihout class. they have there customers too.

Thanks
            Alok

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
            DeepPaul,

Comment

Here I would like to add one more thing. Although Arora ji doesn't care about IREF's opinion, but he does take feedback from IREF and uses it to chide his staff whenever necessary.

Randomly, he would pick up some negative post from IREF, forward it to the concerned staff, and takes his class.

Comment

Deepauls bhai.. No doubt you are a good writer.

Thanks for sharing all this with us.

Comment

Deepauls bhai...
                  Kahan se law ki hai?:-))
                  Im also studying law.. Along with chartered accountancy..

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    Deepauls bhai...
                    Kahan se law ki hai?:-))
                    Im also studying law.. Along with chartered accountancy..
                    akash bhai, deepauls ko is mulak ke 12 departments dhoondh rahe hain.

unfortunately, aapki baat ka jawaab filhaal main nahin de sakta!

Comment

Haha.. Cool..
                      Law of secrecy, eh?
                      Chalo jab sab maamla solve ho jayega toh aapse deepaul ki cold coffee peyenge along with a paneer kulcha!!

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X