Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

I liked this statement..

is mulak ke 12 departments dhoondh rahe hain.

May we know those departments?

I never read long texts/posts/essay. I get bored very easily with long posts .

But deepauls bhai ke posts long hote bhi padhne main achche lagte hai aur time ki kami hone par bhi padhne ka man karta hai..

Every words of his posts keep its grip on the reader. Very informative..
    Thanks deepauls bhai.

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
    akash bhai, deepauls ko is mulak ke 12 departments dhoondh rahe hain.

unfortunately, aapki baat ka jawaab filhaal main nahin de sakta!

Comment

Prakash ji, I agree with you on most parts of your post. But the things are on upper levels - both with the builders and the politicians.

Builders are getting more richer, and thinking bigger, and so are changing the attitudes too. Arora ji is already thinking him in the same league as K P Singh of DLF, and he is not wrong too. K P Singh today is virtually "diwaliya" if ever a fair audit of DLF is done (minus the money he has stashed in foreign banks), and Arora ji is a rising star.

Those newly rich in politics newbies are trying a fusion dish of modern management plus Indian politics. ASY have special attitudes, He knows more English than Hindi, but when questioned in English from the correspondents, always reply in Hindi but with total English spirit! These newbies are special species, and business lobby have to learn a lot of new tactics to deal with them.

Whatever is happening is the result of the above. Managements firms are being hired to understand and tackle with the new evolving system.

Let us see what happens next!
      Deepauls bhai - India is a democratic country..everybody is free to think whatever they want...If Mr Arora thinks of becoming KP Singh he has full freedom to do so...And I would say why only KP, how abt Warren Buffet...Who cares!!

By the way - I am a keen observer of Indian stock market...will tell ya Supertech tried to go public twice and filed their Red Herring draft prospectus and guess what SEBI didnt consider them worthy of obtaining public money for their wishful thinking...SEBI generally has this rigid attitude agst fraud companies...I would love to have my money rather than hand it over to somebody like Mohit Arora.,,

Simple comparison - DLF emporio vs Supertech shoprix!!! Shouldnt say more...

By the way - Supertech has spend almost six years constructing their Emerald Project and believe you me its one pathetic quality..even EWS seems better than Emerald...

But then one fine gentlemen told me 'India mein $%%$$$ ki kami hai bhai...pamphlet dekh ke 50 lakh ki property kharid lete hein...'...

Mantri ji ghas nahi daalne wale aise logon ko!! Its Anil Ambani and Sahara Shri's time now...

But all said, supertech and amrapali are smartly moving customers money from one project to another and bribing politicians to gather more land and best of all..Zero Delivery!!

Aap apni legal fee nikalwa lena time se or else you will yourself need to sue them for non payment of fees!!

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        Deepauls bhai - India is

By the way - Supertech has spend almost six years constructing their Emerald Project and believe you me its one pathetic quality..even EWS seems better than Emerald...

But then one fine gentlemen told me 'India mein $%%$$$ ki kami hai bhai...pamphlet dekh ke 50 lakh ki property kharid lete hein...'...

Mantri ji ghas nahi daalne wale aise logon ko!! Its Anil Ambani and Sahara Shri's time now...

But all said, supertech and amrapali are smartly moving customers money from one project to another and bribing politicians to gather more land and best of all..Zero Delivery!!

Aap apni legal fee nikalwa lena time se or else you will yourself need to sue them for non payment of fees!!
        By the way jh Saab (or jha Saab? pehle toe aap apna naam badlo please), what is the current market rate of those emerald court flats which are inferior than EWS flats? How many can you buy?

Comment

marathon meetings have taken place since morning. Another one hour session is left after break. Currently on lunch break.

Arora ji just took me aside and showed me messages on his cell phone. His phone is buzzing since morning every hour and one following message from an unfamiliar number is repeatedly being sent to him:

sadda haque.... aithey rakh!

Depaul babu, kya arora ji ko message abhi bhi aa rahe hain?

Comment

Meeting session 2

Mr Verghese (fictitious name) of MCC started the second session of the meeting after the break. Mr Verghese started with giving the details of his company in short, its modus operandi and how it functions, its past projects and records.

Mr Verghese, after detailed study of the case, came up with his verdict about what the situation is and how it needs to be handled.

As per Mr Verghese, Team Akhilesh, which have members from the professional management communities, is playing the old styled "BATNA game" with the builders community. As per Mr Verghese, Team Akhilesh, which is novice and still doesn't know it's capabilities, is trying to cash in its jackpot by indulging in threatening tactics with the executive powers in hand, which they cannot use irresponsibly. Team Akhilesh is mainly relying upon the psychological threats with uncertain targets, which's success is highly questionable if the party at other end is well informed and equipped.

What is BATNA? As per Mr Verghese, it is an obsolete management term which means "Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement". How is it played? When two parties sit on a negotiating table, this makes it a winning case for the negotiating party if the party already knows what is the "best alternative" available to the other party if negotiations fails. If you already know that the other party practically have no alternatives available, you can prevail upon the other party and impress upon it to yield to all your major demands - legitimates and illegitimates.

Mr Verghese has advised the STG to throw the same ball in Team Akhilesh's court. He has recommended to straightaway refuse the further extortion payments, unless some extraordinary fruitful returns are expected. What is the alternative Team Akhilesh have if you deny payments? Can they produce more builders? Or is it more sensible for them to work with you only? Any harm they try to do to the builders will backlash them more - they are more vulnerable right now than your established businesses.

In short, with all his detailed reasonings, Verghese has given his verdict - Throw the same BATNA ball into Akhilesh's court, and wait for the response. Nothing negative will happen. 25 Crores bounty already paid to them is sufficient right now, and no further payout should be required right now.

Unless they produce some "direct material benefit" with their deeds to the builders, they should not be paid a single penny from now onwards. This should be followed strictly. Make them understand: No honey - No money!

That was, in short the main outcome of today's meeting. Many things were discussed in post lunch break session also, which won't interest much to the members here. I have written here what is relevant to the forum.

Next meeting of STG will be scheduled after Akhilesh is sworn in tomorrow, and after a response is made to the builders response to the extortionists. Verghese expects SP to come out with a compromise formula. but builder lobby should respond with caution, and only STG will handle this matter, no CREDAI member is allowed to deal alone and directly with SP cronies.

Will keep on updating
            Kumarbhai, this precisely reminds me the Enron-Bal Thakrey saga in 1996/97. I was a junior small fry then but enjoyed the game first hand!!

No one can fully assess the other party ... so what matters is, who blinks the eyes first!!

Your MCC is quite experienced and it will be a real game, mardon ka khel!! .. my only advice to you is, be careful and don't be the scape goat!! Haathi maje kar te hain aur ghass bechara maara jaata!!

I am still unable to understand your objective .. atleast PM mein to batao aap ka game plan, provided you consider me trusted!!

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
              Kumarbhai, this precisely reminds me the Enron-Bal Thakrey saga in 1996/97. I was a junior small fry then but enjoyed the game first hand!!

No one can fully assess the other party ... so what matters is, who blinks the eyes first!!

Your MCC is quite experienced and it will be a real game, mardon ka khel!! .. my only advice to you is, be careful and don't be the scape goat!! Haathi maje kar te hain aur ghass bechara maara jaata!!

I am still unable to understand your objective .. atleast PM mein to batao aap ka game plan, provided you consider me trusted!!
              thanks for your concerns, g.bhai. You are right, MCC people are quite experienced. They are extremely knowledged and sharp.

Mr Verghese told us about the changes taking place in corporate philosophies. Till now, the "information" used to be a corporate tool, but, the "planted misinformation", is a more lethal corporate weapon now, which is trusted and applied in most complex situations.

My objective is to keep the community informed. That also serves a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by shridhar View Post
                Depaul babu, kya arora ji ko message abhi bhi aa rahe hain?

Arora ji continued recieving the messages till evening. Then Arora ji SMS backed on the same number the following message:

jhalak dikhla ja...

jhalak dikhla ja...

ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja

aaaa jaaaa

LOL, after that Arora ji didn't get any messages.

Comment

Arora ji toh bade mazakia hain bhai...

Comment

thanks for your concerns, g.bhai. You are right, MCC people are quite experienced. They are extremely knowledged and sharp.

Mr Verghese told us about the changes taking place in corporate philosophies. Till now, the "information" used to be a corporate tool, but, the "planted misinformation", is a more lethal corporate weapon now, which is trusted and applied in most complex situations.

My objective is to keep the community informed. That also serves a purpose.
                    Assuming that Builders would like to register as Grown-up, what is the plan B for them?
                    I know 3C and ATS did move out of UP (under the pretext of no more land in Noida- Ha Ha) and Paras also followed them to Gurgaon. But Supertech and Amrapali did not feel the need... Delay or Status Quo does not help Builders right.. unless they want to pass on the delays to the buyers which would be really sad and ugly?
                    So Is there more to the story than you are telling us Deepaul Ji?
                    Last edited March 15 2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I guess you have answered a question many were asking... What is the main purpose of this thread?

.............changes taking place in corporate philosophies. Till now, the "information" used to be a corporate tool, but, the "planted misinformation", is a more lethal corporate weapon now, which is trusted and applied in most complex situations. .......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X