Collapse

Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

I dont agree with this.The discussions are clever, with unknown purpose.

Negotiations happen only when two parties cover up their fear factors and work commonly to try and match each others greed.

1. "best alternative" if negotiations fails."
    2. "worst alternative" if negotiations fails."

He has recommended to straightaway refuse the further extortion payments, unless some extraordinary fruitful returns are expected. explains my point.

This so called management consultants are poor crisis mangers, if anybody wants to crosscheck , please google LEHMAN BROTHERS : reasons of bankruptcy and read . Internet is full of this stuff. BATNA : did it exist when europe bailout crisis was negotiated across nations?

success is highly questionable if the party at other end is well informed and equipped. bankrupt UP Govt+GNA can transfer bankrupcy to builders + flat investors+banks? Easier to discuss in meetings than face it. Who is equipped with what ?

Team Akhilesh is mainly relying upon the psychological threats with uncertain targets is gross understatement. If your posts (may be fiction or may be facts) are to be interpreted, I think AY & Co have done their homework very well. Read again What is the alternative Team Akhilesh have if you deny payments? Can they produce more builders? Or is it more sensible for them to work with you only? Any harm they try to do to the builders will backlash them more - they are more vulnerable right now than your established businesses.

So please expect surprises.....!

sadda haque.... aithey rakh! and jhalak dikhla ja... messages (Fiction says its an SMS) are given severally and multipliably accross
    all stakeholders : HC, UP Govt. , GNA, endusers,banks,farmers are giving each other from last 1 year (Fact says : check with anyone)

To ask you questions, long live this thread

1. What is stake involved (approximate amount in crores)
    2. What is consultancy fees of MCC ?
    3. What is percentage of demands - (legitimates and illegitimates) over total stake?

Kabira khada bazar me sabki rakhe khair!
    Na kahoo se dosti, na kahoo sang Bair !

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
    Meeting session 2

Mr Verghese (fictitious name) of MCC started the second session of the meeting after the break. Mr Verghese started with giving the details of his company in short, its modus operandi and how it functions, its past projects and records.

Mr Verghese, after detailed study of the case, came up with his verdict about what the situation is and how it needs to be handled.

As per Mr Verghese, Team Akhilesh, which have members from the professional management communities, is playing the old styled "BATNA game" with the builders community. As per Mr Verghese, Team Akhilesh, which is novice and still doesn't know it's capabilities, is trying to cash in its jackpot by indulging in threatening tactics with the executive powers in hand, which they cannot use irresponsibly. Team Akhilesh is mainly relying upon the psychological threats with uncertain targets, which's success is highly questionable if the party at other end is well informed and equipped.

What is BATNA? As per Mr Verghese, it is an obsolete management term which means "Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement". How is it played? When two parties sit on a negotiating table, this makes it a winning case for the negotiating party if the party already knows what is the "best alternative" available to the other party if negotiations fails. If you already know that the other party practically have no alternatives available, you can prevail upon the other party and impress upon it to yield to all your major demands - legitimates and illegitimates.

Mr Verghese has advised the STG to throw the same ball in Team Akhilesh's court. He has recommended to straightaway refuse the further extortion payments, unless some extraordinary fruitful returns are expected. What is the alternative Team Akhilesh have if you deny payments? Can they produce more builders? Or is it more sensible for them to work with you only? Any harm they try to do to the builders will backlash them more - they are more vulnerable right now than your established businesses.

In short, with all his detailed reasonings, Verghese has given his verdict - Throw the same BATNA ball into Akhilesh's court, and wait for the response. Nothing negative will happen. 25 Crores bounty already paid to them is sufficient right now, and no further payout should be required right now.

Unless they produce some "direct material benefit" with their deeds to the builders, they should not be paid a single penny from now onwards. This should be followed strictly. Make them understand: No honey - No money!

That was, in short the main outcome of today's meeting. Many things were discussed in post lunch break session also, which won't interest much to the members here. I have written here what is relevant to the forum.

Next meeting of STG will be scheduled after Akhilesh is sworn in tomorrow, and after a response is made to the builders response to the extortionists. Verghese expects SP to come out with a compromise formula. but builder lobby should respond with caution, and only STG will handle this matter, no CREDAI member is allowed to deal alone and directly with SP cronies.

Will keep on updating

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
      Assuming that Builders would like to register as Grown-up, what is the plan B for them?
      I know 3C and ATS did move out of UP (under the pretext of no more land in Noida- Ha Ha) and Paras also followed them to Gurgaon. But Supertech and Amrapali did not feel the need... Delay or Status Quo does not help Builders right.. unless they want to pass on the delays to the buyers which would be really sad and ugly?
      So Is there more to the story than you are telling us Deepaul Ji?
      There is no plan B here, yeh sab sher aur cheeteh hain UP ke, in mein se koi bhaagne waala nahin hai.

Supertech and Amrapali's (including Mahagun etc.) business model doesn't allow them to enter Gurgaon. Their business model is based on more loading and "FAR ki chori", which, to some extent, is not possible in Gurgaon. Moving to Gurgaon would mean establishing new connections, which require lot of time, plannings and resources. However, as I know, Supertech is going to expand big time in Uttarakhand in Dehradun and Nainital.

3C, ATS and Paras are "foreign companies" to UP. They don't have their "ilaakas", and usually work like subordinates to the local biggies.

Comment

You mean that brand supertech is being built on IREF?
        So that people here treat supertech more seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
          I guess you have answered a question many were asking... What is the main purpose of this thread?
          MP bhai, yeh aapko khush karne ke liye he to likha hai!

Comment

Did the same MCC / Mr Verghese requested you to go for "planted misinformation", is a more lethal corporate weapon ,
            this thread is apart of it?

Corporate tool is working successfully then.

Quoting Sahir Ludhianvi again

aage bhi jaane na tu, pichhe bhi jaane na tu
            jo bhi hai, bas yahi ek pal hai
            is pal ke saae me apanaa thikaanaa hai
            is pal ki aage ki har shay fasaanaa hai
            kal kisane dekhaa hai kal kisane jaanaa hai
            is pal se paaegaa jo tujhako paanaa hai
            jinevaale soch le yahi vaqt hai kar le puri aarazu ( Investors chorus)
            aage bhi..........

thanks for your concerns, g.bhai. You are right, MCC people are quite experienced. They are extremely knowledged and sharp.

Mr Verghese told us about the changes taking place in corporate philosophies. Till now, the "information" used to be a corporate tool, but, the "planted misinformation", is a more lethal corporate weapon now, which is trusted and applied in most complex situations.

My objective is to keep the community informed. That also serves a purpose.

Comment

Bulls-eye!

Originally posted by magadh_pride View Post
              i guess you have answered a question many were asking... What is the main purpose of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kabira1108 View Post
                I dont agree with this.The discussions are clever, with unknown purpose.

Negotiations happen only when two parties cover up their fear factors and work commonly to try and match each others greed.

Negotiations were initiated by Team Akhilesh - negotiations have already failed.
                Builders have refused to renegotiate - putting up pressure on other party to come up with more cards: More cards they open - more vulnerable they become - more bargains for builders.

He has recommended to straightaway refuse the further extortion payments, unless some extraordinary fruitful returns are expected. explains my point.

This so called management consultants are poor crisis mangers, if anybody wants to crosscheck , please google LEHMAN BROTHERS : reasons of bankruptcy and read . Internet is full of this stuff. BATNA : did it exist when europe bailout crisis was negotiated across nations?

These consultants are specially trained to work for the Indian environment, where black money rotates and political influence is bought.

success is highly questionable if the party at other end is well informed and equipped. bankrupt UP Govt+GNA can transfer bankrupcy to builders + flat investors+banks? Easier to discuss in meetings than face it. Who is equipped with what ?

Information is a tool, and misinformation is the weapon, both are being used here discreetly.

To ask you questions, long live this thread

1. What is stake involved (approximate amount in crores) Established Corporate Brands - Loss may be enormous
                2. What is consultancy fees of MCC ? Several Crores
                3. What is percentage of demands - (legitimates and illegitimates) over total stake? unacceptable !

Kabira khada bazar me sabki rakhe khair!
                Na kahoo se dosti, na kahoo sang Bair ! gorgeous quote

Comment

MP bhai, yeh aapko khush karne ke liye he to likha hai!
                  Originally posted by kabira1108 View Post
                  Did the same MCC / Mr Verghese requested you to go for "planted misinformation", is a more lethal corporate weapon ,
                  this thread is apart of it?

Corporate tool is working successfully then.

Quoting Sahir Ludhianvi again

aage bhi jaane na tu, pichhe bhi jaane na tu
                  jo bhi hai, bas yahi ek pal hai
                  is pal ke saae me apanaa thikaanaa hai
                  is pal ki aage ki har shay fasaanaa hai
                  kal kisane dekhaa hai kal kisane jaanaa hai
                  is pal se paaegaa jo tujhako paanaa hai
                  jinevaale soch le yahi vaqt hai kar le puri aarazu ( Investors chorus)
                  aage bhi..........
                  lol, hamein khushi hai kabira bhai, ki aap bhi khush ho rahe hain!

Comment

I have done an investment in Noida Extension and has become used to the tension.
                    It is so simple till Deepauls post informed us about a settlement in progress, 90% I believe in them.
                    Now when he infomred about a confrontation between builders and MSY, I want to believe it is a false information, so most of our views are biased.

But personally there could be different form of decisions from the builders but they can't take panga from the MSY regime, it's not what they can do legally or what they can do illegally, they can make the life of builder really tough by offereing an investigation on the pattern the land is alloted to builders, investigations are initiated not to finish, they goes on and put a brand on the builders forehead that there few lands are under scrutiny.

Issue arises for us/me when builders quarantied there project as they have quoted, now they don't care when that project will start........and that's the issue for us................so in hard language builders are not caring for noida extension anymore, .............they are just thinking let it follow it's course in due time, so for now no solution to the crysis for end investors soon.......

Comment

Deepauls Bhai,

Story shared by you might be close to reality but MIRCH MASALA kuchh jyada ho gaya hai !!!!!

Deepauls Bhai, you know better that IREF is a very small forum and NOIDA section is even smaller !!!!!!!

Jab Aroraji itne bade sher hai ki Akhileash/MSY ko nanga karne ka hukm de rahe hain aapko. Itne kam logo ke saamne nanga karne se majaa nahi aayega unhe. Better send the minutes of meeting to TIMES NOW/CNN-IBN/NDTV and also to Times of India/Indian Express. Puri India dekhegi Akilesh/MSY ko nanga. Arora ji ko bahut majaa ayega !!!!!
                      Last edited March 15 2012, 06:20 PM. Reason: deleted inappropriate words

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X