Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
    Arre bhai wo log Aroraji ko aisi jagah marenge ke bechare Aroraji ko sise ( mirror ) me dekh kar phukana padega.
    bhai to mithai khane kab aur kahan jana hai(Arora ji ki tehrawi me )

Comment

If enormous loss is anticipated, negotiations cant fail. Negotiation channels will have to be replaced, and final decision of who will negotiate will be decided by the kursi, not the builders.

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
      1. What is stake involved (approximate amount in crores) Established Corporate Brands - Loss may be enormous
      2. What is consultancy fees of MCC ? Several Crores
      3. What is percentage of demands - (legitimates and illegitimates) over total stake? unacceptable !...

Comment

yes....I agree
        Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
        Missing Zhoaib and his views on this thread.......

Comment

Originally posted by kabira1108 View Post
          If enormous loss is anticipated, negotiations cant fail. Negotiation channels will have to be replaced, and final decision of who will negotiate will be decided by the kursi, not the builders.
          very true...builders ki koi 'aukat' nahi hoti bereaucrats/ politicians ke saamne..they are not even bloody entertained by Mantris unless someone like KP/ Sanjay Chandra sorts...I have seen Pradeep Jain likes sitting and waiting outside Noida CEOs office for his time..They have to deal with the peon first before they are even entertained by senior Officers.. Jab Yadavs ka bulaava aayega toh builder nange pair aayega aur Sar jhukayega and chappal bhi khayega aur chanda bhi dega!!!

there are only one or two people who share good rappo like JAypee did with Mayawati and Anil Ambani has with MSY...

Cheers!

Comment

sirji,

Rumours are a part and parcel of RE industry. Wait till thursday, cabinet meeting of AY will take decisions on critical issues.

Officially, clarity will be after this date only. Till that time, live with IREF updates.

Originally posted by vsangal View Post
            I have done an investment in Noida Extension and has become used to the tension.
            It is so simple till Deepauls post informed us about a settlement in progress, 90% I believe in them.
            Now when he infomred about a confrontation between builders and MSY, I want to believe it is a false information, so most of our views are biased.

But personally there could be different form of decisions from the builders but they can't take panga from the MSY regime, it's not what they can do legally or what they can do illegally, they can make the life of builder really tough by offereing an investigation on the pattern the land is alloted to builders, investigations are initiated not to finish, they goes on and put a brand on the builders forehead that there few lands are under scrutiny.

Issue arises for us/me when builders quarantied there project as they have quoted, now they don't care when that project will start........and that's the issue for us................so in hard language builders are not caring for noida extension anymore, .............they are just thinking let it follow it's course in due time, so for now no solution to the crysis for end investors soon.......

Comment

Interesting to watch what impact Amar Singh's absence will have. He was the main wheeler dealer for SP
              He was the chief Conduit for Sahara and Ambani amongst others...

Comment

Vese Deeprupani bhai,

Just for FYI.. I dont think Builders Es condition mai hain ki SP se panga len.
                Agar aap builders ke intne close ho to ye bhi pata hoga ki Builders ne kya kiya tha is election mai Noida ke BJP candidate Sharma Ji ko harane ke liye.. but unko success nehi mili.. and one more thing.. Sharma ji also very close to SP since Maya se unka bohot bure wala panga huva tha.. and Maya tried a lot to threaten him ki Kaliash Hospital band karwa dungi.. and Dr Mahesh ko bohot pareshaan bhi kiya tha.. but kuch bigaad nehi payi

So builders ko BJP bhi support nehi karne wali.. ye to mai sure hun.

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                "Akhilesh breaks promise, makes Raja Bhaiya minister"

Seems Akhilesh heard Arora ji and his intentions.... GAME ON
                Last edited March 15 2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                  Interesting to watch what impact Amar Singh's absence will have. He was the main wheeler dealer for SP
                  He was the chief Conduit for Sahara and Ambani amongst others...
                  Now they both left Amar singh. Amar Singh has become useless in UP politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                    Now they both left Amar singh. Amar Singh has become useless in UP politics.

Dhobi ka kutta.... na ghar ka... na ghaat ka...

Aur naaaa Amitabhhhh kaa....

Comment

Prakash Bhai,

Nange pair hi nahi, pure nange aayenge !!!

Deepauls Bhai unke advisor hai, bhagte bhagte chaddi to pahna hi denge !!!!

Deapauls Bhai is posting Minutes of every Meeting after taking approval from Mr Arora. Majaa Aa gaya bhai logo !!!!!

MSY ko nanga karne ka instruction to Aroraji jaisa bahadur aadmi hi de sakta hai !!!!

Deepauls Bhai ye Cheer Haran kab tak chalega ????

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                      very true...builders ki koi 'aukat' nahi hoti bereaucrats/ politicians ke saamne..they are not even bloody entertained by Mantris unless someone like KP/ Sanjay Chandra sorts...I have seen Pradeep Jain likes sitting and waiting outside Noida CEOs office for his time..They have to deal with the peon first before they are even entertained by senior Officers.. Jab Yadavs ka bulaava aayega toh builder nange pair aayega aur Sar jhukayega and chappal bhi khayega aur chanda bhi dega!!!

there are only one or two people who share good rappo like JAypee did with Mayawati and Anil Ambani has with MSY...

Cheers!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X