Collapse

Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

i dont know what mr. deepauls is saying is correct or not. but in case this is correct and these coversations are with him, you please contact me. i assure you u dont have to work for anybody in rest of your life.

having said that, what i strongly feel is that mr. deepauls is a not a lawyers but a writer who is presuming things and making stories as he is having a deep inclination towards writing. a wannabe writer who is trying write a novel but before releasing it he wants to check the feedback of the public.

and one more thing i would like to add that mr. deepaul is doing a good job whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      deepauls Bhai, intriguing, engrossing content, but yeh Builders ( read Arora Ji ) ka daav kahi ulta tao nahi paad jayega Neta Ji pe ???

kuchh ulta nahin hoga Manoj bhai, inse nipatne ka yahi ek tarika hai.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        hajmola anyone????
        Bhai re...no hajmola...only Swad

Candy

Comment

one more msg coming out of Deepauls message -Amrapali buyers beware as Anil Sharma has already started counting his days...

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
            kuchh ulta nahin hoga Manoj bhai, inse nipatne ka yahi ek tarika hai.
            Deepaul Bhai, your instigating Arora Ji to fight MSY reminds me of Langda Tyagi prompting Rajju to jump in river..movie OMKARA.

Langda Tyagi - Khood naa m****ood...maine kaun si teri gootiyan pakad rakhi hain.. ke Dolli Dolli kar riya hai...

Rajju - Dolly mein aaya and CHAPPAK !

..............& Rajju/AroraJi gone....
            Last edited March 16 2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Don't understand what builders are doing much but logically , gunda's like MSY are too proud right now and on listening to any other hard words they may backfire, but ultimately if bad thing happens then builders may have to pay more....
              Seems on one side Amrapali,supertech are taking panga from MSY when jaypaee has already done some settlement and is giving full page advertisements....................
              let's wait and watch

Comment

Looks like the author is taking "shabbasi" by some select members seriously.......

Even by his own standards of excelling in fiction writing.... Thoda zyada hi ho gaya aaaj to....

Comment

Originally posted by alok80 View Post
                  deepauls bhai.. ek to India Match haar geya .. upar se aisi post..

abhi tak to sab teek tha.. but aaj wali post to mere bhi kuch Hajam nehi ho rehi.. ek to pahle he morning se pet mai gadbad chal rehi hai.. and was waiting for your post but kuch jayada hi ho geya is baar..

Dekh lo.. teek teek laga lo.. kuch edit kar lo.. ye to kisi hindi Novel ke scene lag reha hai

A hard core businessman cant talk like this.. I am a small businessman too.. I dont agree with you this time.. ye to gundo wala style hai.. and believe me.. jab sarkar apne wali par aayi to 2min lagenge inko 500cr nikalne mai.. Ro denge ye..

Thanks
                  Alok
                  And the novel is " Netaji Kahin " by " Manohar shyam Joshi".

I have heard that Anil Sharma belongs to Bihar. And people from Bihar don't speak "Kar Riya/ khaa riyaa etc".

Anybody who has ever dealt with Bureaucracy, and knows its vice like grip would never venture to indulge in such a dialogue.

Kuch toh hai jiska pardaa hai.

There are strong signs that the whole exercise may be a pre-emptive exercise by an individual or a group of people with their liberal dose of figment of imagination to malign SP may be; and a crude attempt to preempt Ugaahi from builders by SP, may be.

But one thing is for sure about deepauls:

You may like him or dislike him, but it's hard to ignore him.

He may have a great future in scriptwriting in Bollywood, who knows!

regards

(too) novice

Comment

Deepaul please dont use this forum for ur own interest...

Originally posted by SUREMAN View Post
                    i dont know what mr. deepauls is saying is correct or not. but in case this is correct and these coversations are with him, you please contact me. i assure you u dont have to work for anybody in rest of your life.

having said that, what i strongly feel is that mr. deepauls is a not a lawyers but a writer who is presuming things and making stories as he is having a deep inclination towards writing. a wannabe writer who is trying write a novel but before releasing it he wants to check the feedback of the public.

and one more thing i would like to add that mr. deepaul is doing a good job whatsoever.

first of all this is my opinion...

with due respect to you Mr deeppaul, i would like to say u r good writer, i too waiting for ur sansani post, but like to remind you please dont hurt people sentiments, here in IREF, as most of memvers are either middle class buyer or so called budding investor in RE by greed and most are working broker...

what i firmly feel u are writer, like Chetan bhagat(not bhagat ji like in ur last post, or may be chetan bhagat.. becoz ur style,)

But i feel u r fooling those who loves ur writing skill, but like to remind u these subject are not just for Fun man..these are sometime became sensitive issue ..
                    i hope n respect u that u are not touching NE, i know u know this...

so introspect urself say thruth we still loves ur post..
                    but by doing so u create fun but knowingly and unknowling hurt some one.

either tell d truth, else go to some ISS, other creative forum we will follow u there...

let janta decide ...
                    how many feel same what i feel....

further this is my opinion...

Comment

Yeh raja bhaiya bohot strong aadmi hai kya?
                      Gangster type?
                      Bcoz criminal record hona koi badi baat nahi hai politics mein... But isko badi hype mil rahi hai...
                      Please bataiye!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X