Arora ji of Supertech just called an hour back and had a detailed discussions with me about the current situation. He told me the following:

Abhishek Mishra, an IIM graduate and a close associate of Akhilesh Yadav, had summoned Pankaj Bajaj (CREDAI chief of Noida) and Anil Sharma of Amrapali today. Pradeep Jain of Parsvnath also went uninvited, and attended the secret and unofficial meeting.

On behalf of Akhilesh, Abhishek Mishra gave the reassurance to the builders that the government will give full support to Noida projects, but on other hands, also demanded money to solidify the party base. Whenever the politicians demand money, they always demand in pretext of party funds. Abhishek apprised them of the situation, and told them that SP is in dire needs of funds to extend its base to the center and Uttarakhand.

Mishra is not asking money as extortion (as per his words), he says the government will anyway support all the projects of Noida (if you have to believe him - just standard rhetorics). However, he has proposed the following:

SP has proposed builders to "buy" the official public statements from MSY/Abhishek. Following statements are proposed with a price tag with them:

1: The new Chief Minister will publicly announce that No projects in Noida will be stopped and Government will do its best and help Noida Authority to get NCR Board approval.

Price tag of this statement: Rs. 250 Crore

2: The new Chief Minister will publicly announce that the Noida properties will be converted to Freehold.

Price tag of this statement: Rs. 350 Crore

Although this is a deal offered, but in fact it is a demand. Although not said so, but it is understood that if this deal is not done then there would be a problem.

I asked Arora ji about their strategy. Arora ji feels the price tag is high, but those statements will definitely be beneficial for the business and more revenue will pour in with the resultant appreciation. All depends upon the builders inventory. As per Arora ji, Most builders, including Supertech and Amrapali have nearly 30-45% of inventory in their projects. Arora ji is most likely to accept to donate his share of money.

Besides that, Abhishek has also proposed for the commercial usage of institutional areas, and commercial construction within the residential projects also on club areas etc. as a bonus to the builders but with a little bonus price tag on a case to case basis.

Builders are meeting tomorrow to discuss their POA, and will most likely concede to the demand.

One interesting thing is that they (SP) plan to deal with Jaypee group seperately. As per them, they have also excluded Unitech as they have also seperate deal with them.

The above is for information. Will keep updating the developments.
Read more
1112 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deepauls
    Mohit is basically dumb. Arora ji also agrees to it. All his decisions are mainly influenced by some Goswami, his school friend, whom he brought to Supertech management.

North Eye was basically a brain child of Mr S J Singh, then Sr Vice President of the company. He was fired last year because of his policy failure in hiking the prices of North Eye. But the design and concept was approved and brought by Singh only.

Now Mr Kapoor (formerly Unitech) has taken over, and is mainly involved in the planning of Supernova.

Hi
    Greetings

How can one be dumb if he brings in an intelligent guy knowing that he himself is dumb??!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    There are some builders which are not part of CREDAI. I am not sure about Paras. But once CREDAI ok's the deal, the money would be "extorted" from them seperately and directly by the SP.

Is this deal regarding Noida and GNoida projects only or will it include Yamuna Expressway projects also?
    CommentQuote
  • This thread could have been titled

"Deepauls' breaking news on making deals with Noida builders"

Would have given much more personal gratification to the creator of the thread....
    CommentQuote
  • Arora ji just called me and asked to come for a lunch meeting. He says it is an emergency and requires immediate consultations. Already most builders meetings are on way since early morning!

I am still voluteering free of cost to him :D , and am cancelling important appointments of today for him. He, as a friend, is very difficult to turn down.

Will update esteemed members of the further developments in the afternoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Is increase in FAR also on the plan? This will be really bad for Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarakbar
    Is increase in FAR also on the plan? This will be really bad for Noida.

To whom are you asking. Do you feel some top officials of Noida or Greator Noida authority are here in this forum who can answer your question. Bhai unko bhi pata nahi hoga kaya hone wala hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Phenkne ki hudd hoti hai!

Both these things, SP (Akhilesh), has already said as poll promises and thread creator's fond hope is sooner or later, SP WILL reiterate the same once again, so that he can proclaim,"Dekha, Dekha...bola thha naa?"

Misfiring is quick timing of poor Arora Ji's supposed meeting with Akhilesh and his IIM chum. Akhilesh is still basking in glory of SP's spectacular win. Every time he opens his mouth some one or the other is stuffing a Laddoo in his mouth and here we are supposed to believe he could spare an hour for Aroraji to be able to meet him and whisper the sweet gossip in thread maker's ears. Waah-waah!

Lunch meeting Rahul Gandhi and Ajit Singh are expected to join Arora ji and Deepauls. Demand of 1000 Crores for Congress Party funds and 400 Crores for RLD Party funds for clearing Jevar Airport from Center could be the next story!:bab (4):

Originally Posted by deepauls

SP has proposed builders to "buy" the official public statements from MSY/Abhishek. Following statements are proposed with a price tag with them:

1: The new Chief Minister will publicly announce that No projects in Noida will be stopped and Government will do its best and help Noida Authority to get NCR Board approval.

Price tag of this statement: Rs. 250 Crore

2: The new Chief Minister will publicly announce that the Noida properties will be converted to Freehold.

Price tag of this statement: Rs. 350 Crore

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Agastya bhai- thoda sa ruk jao.... Log ko Pranab dada ka bhi phone aa jayega... Budget discussion ke liye :D

You are right Magadh bahi. IB, RAW, CIA and ISI bhi inke aage phel hai. Badi lambi-2 phekate hai log is forum me. Lekin itani lambi-2 phekenge kabhi nahi soch tha.
    CommentQuote
    girte hai sahe sawaar hi maidan e jung mein,

Wo tilf kya girenge jo ghutno ke bal chale.

deepauls bro - i dont think many people have much knowledge of UP political system and how real estate works...most of these guys here are 'new bees' under hidden ids with no God da@ clue of dirty politics and their dependence on realtors...but thank you for sharing the info and keeping us in loop....

the entire game plan of SP and the realtors was ready even before election results were out...i think since supertech and Amrapali are the ones who have acquired most of the land in BMWs regime are the first ones to get the summon from ASY..As you rightly mentioned Jaypee, Wave and logix will be dealt separately...

3C acquired most of its land under MSY regime pre 2007...they already have good rappo with MSY so no problems there...

the following builders/ projects will need to shell out dosti money as per my understanding -

1. Jaypee - Yamuna expressway land bank - no wonder inaguration was put on hold for a 'reason'...
    2. Wave - city centre and Yamuna expressway and all the cream commercials in Sec 18 - i think they will shell out the most after JP
    3. Logix - Sec 151 acres, 105 riviera, LBC, LBG, Sec 124 commercial
    4. Supertech - God knows how much ....Supernova, Northeye, Capetown and Noida Extn share
    5. Amrapali - Hearbeat, hanging, Noida extn share..
    6. 3C - Sec 78 sports city - which deliberately was put on hold by 3C..smart players i must say..
    7. all other small time players in CREDAI like Gaur, Mahagun, Earth, Great value etc...

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Regardless of what people think , go with the old saying MAYA BAHUT LUBHAWANI HAI , all leaders need money and all builders need leaders to let their projects contune.
    Unless there is some ego problem / personal problem between them , they will all find solutions and projects will re-run as usual after new friendships. End of the day you must understand how this scenario is happening in a few months from now

1.projects running as usual - no impact
    2.builders are happy despite heavy bribes - no impact
    3.leaders are happy with money - no impact

BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND that our money in form of price hike has given these 3 results. Builder is not giving his ancestors money to them , you have to shell out more money for things to happen this way.

So a price hike is inevitable friends , you accept it or not !

For those who have not seen, i would recommend to watch the movie "Corporate" to see that dostis keep on changing as per needs of schrewd businessmen.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder how small builder that are not part of CREDAI, will pay their share of bribes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I wonder how small builder that are not part of CREDAI, will pay their share of bribes.

small builders will have small share..what's the problem... fatichar dost...

HAPPY HOLI!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lchand
    small builders will have small share..what's the problem... Fatichar dost...

happy holi!

happy holi ! ! !
    CommentQuote
  • Well the entire premise that prices would go up because of increased input cost (read bribe) is ill founded....this is not a cost plus industry...it is a demand and supply led market...if there was a market for increased prices builders would have raised it with or without bribe money...this argent sounds totally spurious
    CommentQuote
  • Such a humorous thread, must be started from desperate brokers

There were always three cases for Noida elections.

1) Options 1 : BSP forms govt. with own majority or with some other party support.

The post in this thread would have been :

Noida RE prices are going up Mayawati will make Noida into Singapore, she belongs here.

2) Option 2 : SP forms govt with own majority or with some other party support

As it is going, how Akhilesh Yadav will change Noida into Singapore :bab (59):

3) Option 3 : President rule no party supporting no body.

How Sonia and Rahul have met with builders to make Noida into Milan or Rome.

Everyone knows what SP has and will do to Noida .:bab (45):
    CommentQuote