Collapse

Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

D Paul ji, aa jao nahi to yeh janta Arora ki ley legi ...i mean jaan...

Comment

....aur movie ka naam "Arora Bhakti" ke vagah "Arora Mukti" ho jaayega

Originally posted by prashantus View Post
      D Paul ji, aa jao nahi to yeh janta Arora ki ley legi ...i mean jaan...

Comment

SP seeks report on Mayawati's projects - ZEE NEWS

SP seeks report on Mayawati`s projects - ZEE NEWS
        Last Updated: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 14:32

Lucknow: Though the new Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had said his government will not act out of vendetta, PWD Minister and senior SP leader Shivpal Singh Yadav has sought a report of all the dream projects of Mayawati.

Soon after assuming charge as minister, Yadav sought justification for the various dream projects of former chief minister Mayawati dotting the state capital and Noida, and also why some constructions were pulled down and rebuilt.

In a recent meeting with senior officials, he asked them to submit the reply in a week's time.

"A detailed report on the justification for construction of memorials and parks has been sought within a week’s time after which the utility of expenditure and allegations of corruption in the contract process will also be looked into, if required," Yadav, who is also the Irrigation Minister, said on Tuesday.

There has to be some justification for pulling down a jail, a government colony and several offices for setting up another park and memorial when several already existed, Yadav said, adding that officials have been asked to justify the dislocation of so many people for a park and under what conditions permission was given for them.

The Mayawati government had been under constant fire for huge expenditures on the parks, memorials and statues installed in Lucknow and Noida.

All these projects were considered 'dream projects' of BSP president Mayawati who along with other Dalit icons had installed her own statues also.

The issue of extravagance on the memorials and parks was raised in the Assembly also but in vain as the Mayawati government continued with her projects uninterrupted.

SP against mid-term polls

Meanwhile, senior party leader Mohan Singh today spoke against mid-term elections, saying the party cannot allow "communal forces" to take over.

"The country is not in the condition to have general elections every year and we can't even allow the country to be taken over by communal forces," Singh told reporters.

He said due to these reasons, the SP "occasionally" has to "unwillingly give injections" to keep the government alive. "This should not be taken in any other way," he said.

Opposing the proposed NCTC in its present form, he said the organisation will attack the federal structure "and we will talk and force the government to bring it in an amended form."

SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav had yesterday maintained that his party was playing the role of opposition in Parliament and its support to Congress was only on one issue - to keep communal forces out of power.

Comment

Aroraji khud bhi to aa saktae hain... where has he vanished after making 2 posts here..

Comment

Arora is busy buying a new plot, on the new plot he is changing his business, Arora will sell pakora now till yadavs disappear, super pakoras in soft launch...if pakoras are soft then mulayam/soft singh will accept them and dostana will be made.

It is tiring D Paul yaar, paka diya bhai, pls come back , sare thread ka charm sharm khatam ho gaya hai

Comment

iPad ne nikamma bana Diya

Originally posted by prashantus View Post
              Arora is busy buying a new plot, on the new plot he is changing his business, Arora will sell pakora now till yadavs disappear, super pakoras in soft launch...if pakoras are soft then mulayam/soft singh will accept them and dostana will be made.

It is tiring D Paul yaar, paka diya bhai, pls come back , sare thread ka charm sharm khatam ho gaya hai
              Prashant Bhai, I luv to do more posts on this forum, but since I got the new iPad and became addicted to it, I enjoy reading more than posting. Posting is a pain with the iPad.

However, for the updates, will definitely come back and post when arora ji allows.

Comment

Originally posted by commener View Post
                No Brother,

Read all the posts written by Shridhar in last six months !!!!!

You will find Big Big photos of Supertech future projects and vouching for quality of Supertech Projects in most of his posts on IREF !!!!!

You will come to know that he is a marketing guy working for Supertech on IREF !!!!!

Coming to relation between Deepauls and Shridhar:

He is A Shagird(Chela/Assistant) of Deepauls Bhai !!!!

If you don't trust me look at what Deepauls told me (replying to my post) in one of his post last year :

Quote:

jaroorat he nahin. hamein poora bisvas hai.

hamaare shagird Shridhar ne to aapko aapki chhathi post pe he pakad liya thaa !

UnQuote:

DP
                Good memory!!!

Comment

Latest Update: (critical) All Noida rates revised
                  ----------------

On advice of Ponty Saab, all major builders have revised and increased their rates of Noida properties by approximately Rs. 500/- psf. from today onwards.

Supertech increased Capetown, Ecocity and Emerald Courts rates by Rs. 500/- flat today. Amrapali, Mahagun and all major builders have promised Ponty to raise the price by Rs. 500/- from today onwards. (I have not checked their official rates yet - would do that in the afternoon - part of my STG job now. I have to follow up with all builders to increase the rates, those who don't follow would be penalized by Credai NCR and would be removed from the league. It is Ponty's clear cut instructions - and should not be disobeyed.)

This is the part of the strategy to deal with the new regime. Verghese has already given the clearance of the same. Strategic details cannot be disclosed here.

This is for Noida only, and not Noida Extension and Greater Noida. Awaiting Ponty and Verghese instructions to increase their rates also.

Arora jo allowed me to post this update.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls;367019)
                    ----------------

On advice of Ponty Saab, all major builders have revised and increased their rates of Noida properties by approximately Rs. 500/- psf. from today onwards.

[B
                    I have to follow up with all builders to increase the rates, [/B]those who don't follow would be penalized by Credai NCR and would be removed from the league. It is Ponty's clear cut instructions - and should not be disobeyed.)

Awaiting Ponty and Verghese instructions to increase their rates also.

Arora jo allowed me to post this update.

Cheers

Some one has taken up the job left by Mr. Amar Singh. A Amar Singh in beginning.

Comment

Dpauls bhai, you are welcome! Hope to find updates sooner or later!

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
                      Prashant Bhai, I luv to do more posts on this forum, but since I got the new iPad and became addicted to it, I enjoy reading more than posting. Posting is a pain with the iPad.

However, for the updates, will definitely come back and post when arora ji allows.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X