Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Deepauls,

this rate increase news is old. Somebody have already posted this on FB on 18th March....that supertech is going to increase rate by 500/- psqft.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/121873467905433/

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
    Latest Update: (critical) All Noida rates revised
    ----------------

On advice of Ponty Saab, all major builders have revised and increased their rates of Noida properties by approximately Rs. 500/- psf. from today onwards.

Supertech increased Capetown, Ecocity and Emerald Courts rates by Rs. 500/- flat today. Amrapali, Mahagun and all major builders have promised Ponty to raise the price by Rs. 500/- from today onwards. (I have not checked their official rates yet - would do that in the afternoon - part of my STG job now. I have to follow up with all builders to increase the rates, those who don't follow would be penalized by Credai NCR and would be removed from the league. It is Ponty's clear cut instructions - and should not be disobeyed.)

This is the part of the strategy to deal with the new regime. Verghese has already given the clearance of the same. Strategic details cannot be disclosed here.

This is for Noida only, and not Noida Extension and Greater Noida. Awaiting Ponty and Verghese instructions to increase their rates also.

Arora jo allowed me to post this update.

Cheers

Comment

I just reported a few Pseudo brokers to admin

Aroraji allowed me to post this update

Comment

Muje bohot tez se aayi hai.. but Arora Ji didnt allowed me.. So will hold..

ha ha ha ha .. ab se sab kaam Arora Ji ke kahne par hi karna hai..

Vese office mai mere boss ka last name Arora hi hai. ha ha ha ha.

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        I just reported a few Pseudo brokers to admin

Aroraji allowed me to post this update

Comment

agar noida extension ka band bajaa to saare builders ka bhi bajega.. aur loan dene wale banks ka bhi..

par aisa nahi hone walaa. just chilled.

Originally posted by vsangal View Post
          Bhai Logo agar Noida Extension ka band bajne wala ho to , thoda pahle bata dena..............try kar lenge kuch bacha paye to...........

Comment

5 saal bola tha 1 to nikal gaya abhi 4 baaki

Comment

naharpar ko bhi 7 saal hue hai abhi pataa nahi kitne saal baaki hai.

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
              5 saal bola tha 1 to nikal gaya abhi 4 baaki

Comment

that true... nobody talk about the much hyped naharpaar area... which sunk many many investors... builders sold it with the fake story of FNG and direct connectivity from noida.

Comment

it seems rohit_warren is broker of naharpar. People like him has made hyped about it.... cheating many investors and end users.

Originally posted by marketbuzz View Post
                  that true... nobody talk about the much hyped naharpaar area... which sunk many many investors... builders sold it with the fake story of FNG and direct connectivity from noida.

Comment

GNA ko bhi us list me daalta hoo (UP Govt. too). Banks & financial institutions have already hot-listed GNA. I have said again and again : 6 times compensation : looks too good on manifesto alone.

Kisan high court se protected hai,dene ke liye aur paisa kaha se khada karega GNA? khaya piya kuch nahi, Gilaas phoota - 1200 crores!

If NE decision is reversed by political lobbies, UP govt is likely to go to dogs.So are builders. So are Investors.
                    BJP/BSP can recover on fast track. Mulayam statements recently give indication of this awareness, and he joins hands with Congress for single reason.

Leave politics, back to business.

PROFIT me dosti loss me DUSHMANI. , Dpauls ke posts (minus masala) indicates a ventilation of hate & fear, which is prevailing in all .

POLARISTION, towards financial distress never happens. To solve the puzzle , all MAZBOOR elements will come together : you always know where the buck stops.

I requested Dpauls bhai to posts some facts (Amounts in crores) but he has cleverly avoided. Even if fictional figures are given, any business person/CA can prepare P&L statement (Janamkundli..... ) & predict aage kya hoga.

THE WHOLE THING IS THAT, SABSE BADA RUPAIYA

Originally posted by vijay.dhiman View Post
                    agar noida extension ka band bajaa to saare builders ka bhi bajega.. aur loan dene wale banks ka bhi..

par aisa nahi hone walaa. just chilled.

Comment

Kabira bhai jyada samajh mein nahin aya, par aapka kya prediction hai knowing all this...........how much time and what are the chances. of noida extension survives....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X