Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Originally posted by shridhar View Post
    aapko pehle he hum bolein hain ki "samajhdaar ko ishara hi kaafi hota hai, aur moorakh ko....", is liye ab doobara ham se hamara intention naan he poochhna.

Ab baar baar hamein tang naa he karo..... bahut magaz maari ho liya hai aap se...

Again absolutely irrelevant answer......I'm the biggest moorakh but please do answer .....stop the broker ishara's and nakhre and acknowledge that you guys (ohh I forgot 1 person only) is a small time broker only.......2 post likhne mein hi irritate ho gaye broker sahab abhi din shuru hua hai......now change your id and start afresh your disguise is open to all now.........

Comment

Ram bharose naam sahi rakha hai... Nahi toh bohot logo se pit te...

Bhai kyun itna pareshan ho rahe ho... Let people write whatever they want to...
      Aap personal attack mat karo... Nahi toh people will start hating you... You will become POOJA MISHRA of this thread...
      Kahin BiGG BOSS eliminate na kar de...

Comment

thanks AkashG for your invaluable suggestions.........

Aap beech mein kyo land kar jaate hai har conversation ke......Please add me to your ignore list I'm not addressing any thread to you......I know you want me to get personal and get banned (hence that Big boss analigy)but don't worry Moderator will also understand intentions behind my posts, I'm not against a person, I'm against people using multiple id's and creating HAWA about certain builders and certain projects........

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
        Ram bharose naam sahi rakha hai... Nahi toh bohot logo se pit te...

Bhai kyun itna pareshan ho rahe ho... Let people write whatever they want to...
        Aap personal attack mat karo... Nahi toh people will start hating you... You will become POOJA MISHRA of this thread...
        Kahin BiGG BOSS eliminate na kar de...

Comment

Chalo agreed... Me and you will maintain peace...
          Haha btw did you really watch bigg boss....

Bhai... Logo ko masti karne do... Acchha just tell me one disadvantage of this thread... Logo ko kya nuksaan ho sakta hai?

Comment

This thread has become HAWA HAWAI.
            every one is talking in HAWA.
            Thanks

Comment

Ram.Bharose ,i sympathize with you ,i know how frustrating it is when people dont even wanna acknowledge the facts which are right infront of their eyes.
              ANY sensible/practical human being would be able to see the intention behind this thread but its like some members have been hypnotized by mr.multiple id`s.
              We cant do anything but laugh at this spectacle.

Keep calm and move on.
              Last edited March 23 2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks bro.....I have moved on...these small time liars are not even worth anybody's time.......

Hopefully all Noida woes (Noida, NE, GN) will get resolved soon as per news reports (Akhilesh hasn't been a spoilsport as he had been projected earlier by media)

Comment

Ram bharose bhai, I dont have any grudge against you. Please calm down. I cannot answer any of your questions right now because of the policy matter. You may interpret the way you like.

Shridhar bhai, you also please calm down.

Comment

Friends,

This thread is running only for one reason :

ENTERTAINMENT !!!!

ENTERTAINMENT !!!!

ENTERTAINMENT !!!!

This is what this thread is all about. No substance, absolutely no substance !!!!!

Enjoy !!!!

DP

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
                      Ram bharose bhai, I dont have any grudge against you. Please calm down. I cannot answer any of your questions right now because of the policy matter. You may interpret the way you like.

Shridhar bhai, you also please calm down.
                      Everything was fun and frolic until somebody unnecassarily poked his nose into our friendly banter........jaisi poking waise hi replies.....Carry on with your insider news chapter-5th I guess.....we are all eyes.....all the best

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X