Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Prakash Bhai,

You don,t know what Bade Saab(Ponty) can do ????

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
    Mishra always meet in high security - you are not allowed even the cell phone when meeting him. He is handling the negotiations part of the money, so we also have to cooperate.

Bhagat ji is a small fly - even carrying his recorded tape doesn't weigh much. It just helped us to convey our message clearly to the SP - that there is no way out for them too if they do not talk reasonably.

Ponty ji brought all of them to their knees. You can very well see -- saare samajwadi aaj hamare builders ki sitoen pe eentein uthaa rahe hain -- and I am not just boasting.
    And I personally went to check Mr Deepauls Claim as he was not just boasting and this is what I saw at SUPERTECH Site:

Originally posted by commener View Post
    I was in Sector 137 yesterday and was very happy to see all 224 MLAs of SP working on SUPERTECH site !!!!!

I asked one of them "ki bhai eiten hi uthani thi to gaon me kya burai thi. MNAREGA mein per day accha paisa milta hai. Bole pata nahi tha ki NETAJI(MSY), Bade Saab(PONTY) ke domestic help hai !!!!!

Maine puchha ab kya karoge ????

Bola Assembly se resign karke LLB karne ki soch raha hoon !!!!

DP

QUOTE=fundoo;370226]Why he need a exit route yaar........According to Deepaul bhai .....Ponty sabse site par eitein uthwaayega time aane par.....so actually abb problem toh mishra ji ki hai jab unhe pata chalega ki unki kya wakhat hai....itni mushkil se elect hue hai par Aroraji & Ponty Ji ke saamne abb bhi koi izzat hi nahi hai....

take chill bro..
    [/QUOTE]

Comment

Vikky Bro,

Aroraji is totally safe as he was instrumental in constituting STG which negotiated with Mishra and recorded conversation with SP Gen Secy !!!!

Do you remember SP Gen Secy started shitting in his pant when the taped conversation was handed over to him !!!!!

He will constitute another STG to take care of Ponty and will bring Ponty to his kness !!!!!

And who knows you may find Ponty Saab uthao eeitein at Supertech Sites !!!!!

Don't worry about Arora Saab. He is in safe hands !!!!!

DP

Originally posted by vikky56
      Ponty may be actually looking as an exit option from the City-center project... I firmly belv his company is completely incapable of planning, exucuting, project managing or marketing a project of this scale. But he is crooked and street smart.

My reading is that he may look at an option to sell out of enter into a JV with one of MSY's blessed parties. This project is huge and can make or mar Noida much beyond what it can do for Wave. I am sure Reliance, Sahara or whoever would only be too pleased to pluginto this project after picking up the tabs for donation

So, he may be all set to wave off... Wonder what will happen to Aroraji then,

Comment

Friends,

What I am finding so shocking in this thread is that nobody is saying anything against builders like Supertech/Amrapali/Wave( Most Crooked, Corrupt and looter of money from guys like me and you) !!!!!

A big Group of around 65 junior officers from my organization had booked flats in Amrapali Saphhire in 2007/2008. Possession was promised in 2.5 years. Poor guys are still paying RENT and EMI in March 2012.

Just put yourself in their situation. The mental agony and financial burden they are facing I see everyday and trust me I feel like shooting these bast *****!!!!!!

Don't forget that:

There is no litigation in this project !!!!

There has been no interference from politicians in this project !!!!

There is only greed, insenstivity towards people like you and me while looting the hard earned money of salaried class people like us !!!!!!!

When they tried to approach court Builders have Gundas to threaten them and Legal Experts to defend them in court with so many clauses in BBA !!!!

Since Cookie Bhai has seen the speed of construction of this project in past, he once remarked that this project will take at least 4-5 years !!!!

Same story with Supertech and Wave simply taking money from guys like me and you and diverting in other projects or buying land !!!!!

Hardly any delivery to End-user and if there was any it was of worst quality(Go and visit any past project of Supertech/Amrapali and see youself) !!!!!!!

How many of you know the number of projects Supertech/Amrapali/Wave/JP have in hand at present and their completion date ??????

Real completion date and not the one which is written in BBA !!!!!!

Please plan your budget accordingly !!!!!

DP
        Last edited March 26 2012, 03:43 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Arre Vkumar ji kaha gayab ho gaye............I guess he will lie low for few weeks for sure just to be doubly sure that SP gundas don't finish him off for spreading stupid rumors..........IP addresses (static or dynamic) both can be used to track laptop or desktop from comments are being made with the help of local service providers.

this thread started for gossip/fake news purposes has really turned into serious shit now.........

hope everybody is safe...........but all in all hilarious turn of events.......

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
            I expect a higher level of client confidentiality from a Road-side advocate whom i pay 10 buck for getting an affidavit made ....

Makes for a nice fiction though!
            Magadh Bhai, now he has been promoted and getting 50 buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
              Arre Vkumar ji kaha ....IP addresses (static or dynamic) both can be used to track laptop or desktop from comments are being made with the help of local service providers.
              Acchhaa.... Jara batao mera kya IP hai?

Comment

So well commented Commener.

Builders are greedy. Once they collect 20-30% from Project-A, they announce Project-B and the chain goes on. Look at Vatika, Amrapali, Supertech------all greedy and unethical companies. Investors think,"Chalo price badh raha hai, koi baat naheen". But with so much supply on the anvil in NCR it is like a sand castle thats growing bigger by the months if not days and can come crashing down, (God forbid).

When you buy a car, you see what you get, you know what you are getting. When it comes to apartments, God only knows when you will get, what you will get-if at all. Builders complain of environment compliance approval delay, Government says Builders are greedy and unethical, common investor / end user takes the hit.Sad!

Friends,

What I am finding so shocking in this thread is that nobody is saying anything against builders like Supertech/Amrapali/Wave ( most Crooked, Corrupt and looter of money from guys like me and you) !!!!!

A big Group of around 65 junior officers from my organization had booked flats in Amrapali Saphhire in 2007/2008. Possession was promised in 2.5 years. Poor guys are still paying RENT and EMI in March 2012.

Just put yourself in their situation. The mental agony and financial burden they are facing I see everyday and trust me I feel like shooting these bast *****!!!!!!

Don't forget that:

There is only greed, insenstivity towards people like you and me while looting the hard earned money of salaried class people like us !!!!!!!

When they tried to approach court Builders have Gundas to threaten them and Legal Experts to defend them in court with so many clauses in BBA !!!!

Since Cookie Bhai has seen the speed of construction of this project in past, he once remarked that this project will take at least 4-5 years !!!!

Same story with Supertech and Wave simply taking money from guys like me and you and diverting in other projects or buying land !!!!!

Hardly any delivery to End-user and if there was any it was of worst quality(Go and visit any past project of Supertech/Amrapali and see youself) !!!!!!!

How many of you know the number of projects Supertech/Amrapali/Wave have in hand at present and their completion date ??????

Real completion date and the one which is written in BBA !!!!!!

DP

Comment

Update karo Deepauls bhai. With IPL still some weeks away, this is the most entertaining stuff one can hope for!

Comment

Arre bade saab, I'm not interested in your IP but those who are (esp those in power) can locate it if they want to...........

kya hua your post seems to reconfirming what I have stated you seem to be scared now....hahahaha..........each and every man is responsible for his or her own actions (posts I mean)

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
                    Acchhaa.... Jara batao mera kya IP hai?

Comment

Friends,

What I am finding so shocking in this thread is that nobody is saying anything against builders like Supertech/Amrapali/Wave ( most Crooked, Corrupt and looter of money from guys like me and you) !!!!!

Don't forget that:

How many of you know the number of projects Supertech/Amrapali/Wave have in hand at present and their completion date ??????

Real completion date and the one which is written in BBA !!!!!!

DP

Nice thoughts Bro........

Why blame builders? What about us? We never learn from others mistakes.

All builders are basically crooks and will use every opportunity to make money at the cost of buyers. They have no accountability to any one.

Why do we book flats with such builders? Take the recent case of new project of Gulshan Homz. The land is yet to be secured with boundary wall, no plans, no approvals...........yet there was rush to book flats. Now if such buyers are scr***d by the builder, why shed tears for them?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X