• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

All went over my head.
    .[/QUOTE]

Mine too!

Comment

Originally posted by vikky56
      This deepauls guy is really knowledgeable

As knowledgeable as a peon standing outside the sarkari daftar of a sahab.

The smallest details : Who all came, How long they stayed, what were they talking when I went with chai inside, what were they wearing.

Only thing he has not shared is how much did they tip him to get the meeting with Sahab
      Hilarious!!!

Comment

ya..even i firmly believe, you dont need to necessarily disagree if you dont agree...Simply ignore and move on...

no one is charging any money to provide info...now its upto the individual reader to interpret the info if he wishes too read it...

Lets all make our contributions and let the users decide on the sanctity of it....

Comment

Originally posted by shridhar
          Commener bhai, kya problem hai?

Mere bhai, kab tak aisa chalega? Do let me know, I can refer you to Arora ji - and he definitely will give you some job.

He wont say no to you - if I refer you.

yaad rakhna - Arora ji kabhi kisi ko bhookhaa nahin rakhte....

PS: commener bhai, kuchh bhi karo, per ab yeh thread chhod kar mat jaana tum. At to deepauls ki jagah aapki posts mein jyada maja aa raha hai!!!
          Hats off to ARORA JI - Inka bas chale toh Planning commission ke BPL benchmark figure will take even a further dip from existing Rs 28 per day!!!

Now we are talking!!

Comment

Arre bhai maine to suna hai ki Arora Ji Khud Bhuke hai aur MSY/ Akhilseh ke samane HADDI Khane ke intazar me baithe hai. Philhal he is licking Akhilesh feet, thaniking that sayad Akhilesh ko daya aa jaye aur haddi phenk de. Bechare Arora.

Comment

This thread is rotten now.
              Thanks

Comment

cookie bhai...picture abhi baaki hain dost...alls not lost..just wait n watch...my hunch is strong bout of sensational posts WIP...wait n watch till the thread reaches its logical conclusion...

Comment

aray commener, apne "BOP" ki indirect advertising kahin aur ja kar karo bhai, is holy thread ko kyon apavitra kar rahe ho?

This thread is to make people aware about the builders and builders lobby-politicians nexus, and not an attempt to advertise any or any group of builders, or promote the interests of any group (which you are trying to do very cleverly here).

Kindly keep this thing away from this thread, or it will kill this thread

Right now I have nothing to update on this thread, but I will come back with more updates very soon.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Deepaul's, you got to be kidding all of us. Here's a man who has written about the pain and sufferring of his fellow colleagues owing to the ethics of builders and you are accusing him of promoting some broking company??? Shame on the people that enrich themselves at other people's misery. That has been the sad story of this country!

Comment

Seriously some people with their OPINIONS have killed.this thread... Party poopers!!!

Eagery waiting fr some explosion.from deepauls...

Comment

Gharondabhai,

We have shared many feelings through interaction on IREF !!!!!

I respect you a lot as a person and I hope you know this !!!!

Because of the values and common interests we share, trust me I have brotherly feelings for you !!!!

Look, what Shridhar has written about me in last one hour. It is only because of you I am keeping mum otherwise this Sridhar ..............

I promise you that I will not react to Deepauls and Company, no matter what they write about me !!!!!!

Though I smell something fishy as I wrote earlier also which went over the head of many. Let me elaborate, I guess Multiple IDs are active !!!!!

As for RE is concerned NOIDA/GN/NE/GZB have great future I am more than 100% sure !!!!

Noida Extn buyers need not worry, they will definitely be more then happy after some time as this area too will have great future !!!!!

Anyway lets forget this whole story. Coming to your question about Sapt-dwip. I have read in a spritual book that it is not Sapt-Dwip but Sapt-Sindhu meaning seven rivers or seven oceans !!!!!

Will discuss on some other thread some time later !!!!!

DP

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
                      Commonerbhai, we interacted many a times and I need not prove that I respect your valuable views. Many a times you had done excellent contributions.

At the sanmetime, Kumarbhai is also an excellent contributors and I have all the respects for him.

Whether I belive his theory in this thread is a different question but I think you are over reacting. There are many other peoples who over react all the times but I don't care for them ... simply bcoz they never add any value in any thread.

The BOP connection probably bcoz many a people thought you are Zohaib due to excellent knowledge and writing skills. I too thought you to be Zohaib.

As a impartial person in this thread, I think you should ignore this thread. We have many and many other areas to learn.

If you have any good feeling about me, then lets leave this thread and discuss about a very interesting topic that I could not gather much information. Where are Sapta-dwips? Current India supposed to be Jambudwip, which supposed to be bordered by Kshir Sagar in the north?

Lest discuss ... what do you say?

Rest of the die hard fans ... keep on fighting. Kumarbhai has shown great restraints and very composed.
                      [/QUOTE]

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X