Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Originally posted by commener View Post
    Gharondabhai,

We have shared many feelings through interaction on IREF !!!!!

I respect you a lot as a person and I hope you know this !!!!

Because of the values and common interests we share, trust me I have brotherly feelings for you !!!!

Look, what Shridhar has written about me in last one hour. It is only because of you I am keeping mum otherwise this Sridhar ..............

I promise you that I will not react to Deepauls and Company, no matter what they write about me !!!!!!

Though I smell something fishy as I wrote earlier also which went over the head of many. Let me elaborate, I guess Multiple IDs are active !!!!!

As for RE is concerned NOIDA/GN/NE/GZB have great future I am more than 100% sure !!!!

Noida Extn buyers need not worry, they will definitely be more then happy after some time as this area too will have great future !!!!!

Anyway lets forget this whole story. Coming to your question about Sapt-dwip. I have read in a spritual book that it is not Sapt-Dwip but Sapt-Sindhu meaning seven rivers or seven oceans !!!!!

Will discuss on some other thread some time later !!!!!

DP

[/QUOTE]

commener bhai, isi mein aap ki bhalai hai. deepauls ke haath bahut lammmmmbbbbbeee hain - and it is not a joke. I myself had the chance of interacting with him on this forum, and ultimately MEETING HIM IN PERSON also! Dont be surprised.

I was on deputation with CBI till last month, when I stumbled upon a post and argued with him. He challenged me after knowing my position, and eventually resulted in I finding about him and meeting him. Believe me, with all my official powers - I just could not dare even talk to him without bowing my head down after I knew him and his connections.

Right now he is brokering with the builders and governments, but his real job till sometime back was brokering with High Court and Supreme Court judges. Patiala House judges, most of the time, just don't accept the cases when they are being represented by "deepauls" for the fear of the tussle with him - and transfer the cases to other benches. So is the reputation of "deepauls". Judges fear of their future promotions - and not only that - it is a rumour that deepauls carry a bank of taped conversations of corrupt judges - just too dangerous to poke with!

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.

Comment

Deepauls Bhai,

What was discussed on FSI in the meetings?

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
      Latest Update:

I was in Lucknow for last 3 days, and came back yesterday night only. Most of the members of STG were also with me in Lucknow. We delivered the 50 khokhas (cash) to SP.

We had meetings with Akhilesh and Abhishek. We also had seperate meetings with some of Akhilesh's cabinet members, including Raja Mahendra, Durga Yadav and Om Prakash Singh.

We got a surprising news that Pradeep Jain of Parsvnath had already been there on "official business" and went back last week only - without the information to the STG. This has fumed all of us, and the matter would be taken up with him in next CREDAI meeting. It looks like he seperately dealt with the new government over some issues in Ghaziabad - but it is a gross policy violation. This has been taken very seriously.

Meeting with Akhilesh Yadav lasted for nearly half hour and with Abhishek Mishra for around one and half hours. Meetings were very cordial and the outcome looks very encouraging. Since the business is still half way - it is still not the right time to disclose the details now. However, I may say the issues are resolved between the builders and the new government, and there is no more conflict. There are lot of details, which I will disclose at later stage.

Here, I would like to point one thing I noted - it looks like there is no truce yet between the new government and Jaypee group, although the negotiations are still on.

How did I find that out? While meeting with Abhishek Mishra, our lobby proposed a hefty sum (real money) if the new government approves and fund the Noida - Greater Noida metro line. Most of the builders of sector 78 and 137 are dying and ready to conribute "extra" if the new government accepts that proposal. This offer is too good to turn down, and Abhishek has not turned down the offer yet, but has not promised to accept it too. We also tried to convince Abhishek about the potential profit by selling new land along the metro corridor to the builders, besides the cash bounty being paid by sector 78 and sector 137 builders. He listened to everything very curiously, and we could very well see the signs of "greed" on his face - but still he was noncommital over this issue.

This thing perplexed me a lot, and I could not find the rationale behind this. After the meeting, I asked Anil Sharma for the reason of Abhishek's being noncommital on metro even after such a lucrative offer. Anil Sharma ended my curiosity with his answer. As per Sharma ji, this is a sign that no truce has yet taken between Jaypee and the new government. The new metro line would enormously benefit Jaypee also, and the SP government would not move an inch if it benefits Jaypee directly or indirectly, unless some settlement is reached between the two parties. Therefore, there is a wait and watch situation over this issue. Sharma ji has suggested that the moment Abhishek calls us next to talk about the new metro corridor - take it for granted that the truce has been reached between Jaypee and them.

Well, that is it for now. Will keep updating.....

Comment

commener bhai, isi mein aap ki bhalai hai. deepauls ke haath bahut lammmmmbbbbbeee hain - and it is not a joke. I myself had the chance of interacting with him on this forum, and ultimately MEETING HIM IN PERSON also! Dont be surprised.

I was on deputation with CBI till last month, when I stumbled upon a post and argued with him. He challenged me after knowing my position, and eventually resulted in I finding about him and meeting him. Believe me, with all my official powers - I just could not dare even talk to him without bowing my head down after I knew him and his connections.

Right now he is brokering with the builders and governments, but his real job till sometime back was brokering with High Court and Supreme Court judges. Patiala House judges, most of the time, just don't accept the cases when they are being represented by "deepauls" for the fear of the tussle with him - and transfer the cases to other benches. So is the reputation of "deepauls". Judges fear of their future promotions - and not only that - it is a rumour that deepauls carry a bank of taped conversations of corrupt judges - just too dangerous to poke with!

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.[/QUOTE]

what a cult status has achived by D Sir among his followers. Even a govt. servent is bowing to him and queing for his darshan and telling other to do the same if they wish to save their back. the messgage is clear that do not mess with D Sir, if you do then even GOD can not help you. yeh sab honest aur theek bolne waale logo ko chup karane ki saazish hain IREF pe aur kuch nahi, taki high end brokers aur currupt builder ka dhanda chalta rahe aur woh apne political master ki jeben bharte rahe.....sad state of affiars...

Comment

somebody please move this thread to JOKE section...plz plz

Comment

Watever it may be, very interesting thread which gives mixed emotions : sometimes serious business / sometimes funny / sometimes boring / sometimes seems to give serious infos and sometimes seems a waste of time.

Kuch bhee kaho D Paul is thread ke D company ban chuke hein. Mahesh bhatt will call him soon i think !
            If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

D Paul will write a story for him on which hero will be Arora Ji..

Villain kon hoga ye abhi pataa nahi.. any guess?

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
              Watever it may be, very interesting thread which gives mixed emotions : sometimes serious business / sometimes funny / sometimes boring / sometimes seems to give serious infos and sometimes seems a waste of time.

Kuch bhee kaho D Paul is thread ke D company ban chuke hein. Mahesh bhatt will call him soon i think !

Comment

Hahahahah awesome ek Shagird (Shridhar) kafi nahi here comes another one..........tooo much.... Jai Deepauls Baba ki.....how many avataars do you really have Sir............Polite applause for the creativity of the posts though................

This thread now officially needs to go to JOKE SECTION without any delay.......or may be name changed to

"Jab Deemag ke Ghode daudte hai to, yeh posts nikalte hai"

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post

Right now he is brokering with the builders and governments, but his real job till sometime back was brokering with High Court and Supreme Court judges. Patiala House judges, most of the time, ...

Comment

here goes 700th posts on this amazing thread.........

I'm loving it..........abh aage kya hoga

Comment

Originally posted by J-Uniyal View Post

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.

Hahaha! Nice one. You? On CBI deputation? Maaf karo bhai! Aage badho!
                    Last edited March 28 2012, 10:08 AM. Reason: minor editing.

Comment

Today in news paper (Navbharat Times) there was a news that Ponty Chadha is in trouble due to non tax payments of his sugar mills & connections with BMW Govt.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X