Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Originally posted by shridhar
    Commener bhai, kya problem hai?

Arora ji kabhi kisi ko bhookhaa nahin rakte.

yaad rakhna - Arora ji kabhi kisi ko bhookhaa nahin rakhte....

Recession mein bhi logon ko naukri........Arora ji we love you.

Gareebo ka dost; Besaharo ka Sahara "Robinhood" Arora hamara.

Comment

Came back on this post after a few weeks, but you guys are proving one things consistently - Saaley sab Thaluey ho! Kisi ko koi kaaam nahi hai!

For the ones who are brokers/agents, it makes sense.
      But for the ones who are not in the above category, yaar itna dimaaag kaheen aur laga lo - apne business ke liye, yaa apni naukri mei

Comment

Bhai life main kaam hee sab kuch nahi hota. Kuch entertainment bhi to hona chahiye... ab office main baithkar isse achcha kya entertainment ho sakta hai..

Originally posted by thinker View Post
        Came back on this post after a few weeks, but you guys are proving one things consistently - Saaley sab Thaluey ho! Kisi ko koi kaaam nahi hai!

But for the ones who are not in the above category, yaar itna dimaaag kaheen aur laga lo - apne business ke liye, yaa apni naukri mei

Comment

Good suggestion but this is the only forum site which I can access from my office..........and this is the only valuable thread where arora ji gives free naukri, khana and Rs 50 per post.

Originally posted by thinker View Post

Comment

commener bhai, isi mein aap ki bhalai hai. deepauls ke haath bahut lammmmmbbbbbeee hain - and it is not a joke. I myself had the chance of interacting with him on this forum, and ultimately MEETING HIM IN PERSON also! Dont be surprised.

I was on deputation with CBI till last month, when I stumbled upon a post and argued with him. He challenged me after knowing my position, and eventually resulted in I finding about him and meeting him. Believe me, with all my official powers - I just could not dare even talk to him without bowing my head down after I knew him and his connections.

Right now he is brokering with the builders and governments, but his real job till sometime back was brokering with High Court and Supreme Court judges. Patiala House judges, most of the time, just don't accept the cases when they are being represented by "deepauls" for the fear of the tussle with him - and transfer the cases to other benches. So is the reputation of "deepauls". Judges fear of their future promotions - and not only that - it is a rumour that deepauls carry a bank of taped conversations of corrupt judges - just too dangerous to poke with!

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.[/QUOTE]

The above writing style is very similar to depauls's writing style. Novel way to promote oneself. The really influential persons are always stay away from public glare and never boast about their so called connections.

Comment

commener bhai, isi mein aap ki bhalai hai. deepauls ke haath bahut lammmmmbbbbbeee hain - and it is not a joke. I myself had the chance of interacting with him on this forum, and ultimately MEETING HIM IN PERSON also! Dont be surprised.

I was on deputation with CBI till last month, when I stumbled upon a post and argued with him. He challenged me after knowing my position, and eventually resulted in I finding about him and meeting him. Believe me, with all my official powers - I just could not dare even talk to him without bowing my head down after I knew him and his connections.

Right now he is brokering with the builders and governments, but his real job till sometime back was brokering with High Court and Supreme Court judges. Patiala House judges, most of the time, just don't accept the cases when they are being represented by "deepauls" for the fear of the tussle with him - and transfer the cases to other benches. So is the reputation of "deepauls". Judges fear of their future promotions - and not only that - it is a rumour that deepauls carry a bank of taped conversations of corrupt judges - just too dangerous to poke with!

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.
              LMAO ! Funniest thing iv read in this thread. The multiple id`s are at work again.

The conclusion will be that everything will get settled between the gov and the builders. This will help in increasing the prices and all the investors will ride towards the rainbow on their unicorns while singing deepauls baba ki jai.

Comment

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.[/QUOTE]

Jokes of the day. Holi beet gahi lekin Bhang ka nasha aabhi bhi hai. Aab samajh me aaya ki CBI kesh ko solve kyo nahi kar pati hai.

Comment

I thought J-Uniyal was lampooning Deepauls and poking fun at him with this post!

It seems to have been perceived as Deepauls at work himself and 'praising' himself here!

Well, either I missed the 'seriousness' contained here, or some of you missed the 'satire'!

Originally posted by J-Uniyal View Post

I met him just once with my hands folded, told him I just wanted to have a "darshan" of him, took his blessings and got out with folded hands. I suggest you to do the same on this forum. Since my life after that is happy - yours too will be happy once you do it, and just forget.
                  Last edited March 28 2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
                    Hahahahah awesome ek Shagird (Shridhar) kafi nahi here comes another one..........tooo much.... Jai Deepauls Baba ki.....how many avataars do you really have Sir............Polite applause for the creativity of the posts though................

This thread now officially needs to go to JOKE SECTION without any delay.......or may be name changed to

"Jab Deemag ke Ghode daudte hai to, yeh posts nikalte hai"

Ram.Bharose bhai,

below is my response to j-uniyal post about Dpaul sirji

what a cult status has achived by D Sir among his followers. Even a govt. servent is bowing to him and queing for his darshan and telling other to do the same if they wish to save their back. the messgage is clear that do not mess with D Sir, if you do then even GOD can not help you. yeh sab honest aur theek bolne waale logo ko chup karane ki saazish hain IREF pe aur kuch nahi, taki high end brokers aur currupt builder ka dhanda chalta rahe aur woh apne political master ki jeben bharte rahe.....sad state of affiars...

Comment

At times posts on this topic becomes too much.., i think even witter than ekta kapoor's serials

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X