• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

And the future of freehold in noida

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
      MSY has a feeling of being cheated by jaypee, especially for the express toll way project. What he feels that is he paid "too less" to BMW even for all the projects he (jaypee) handles now. Profit margin was shown very less before procuring the projects.

All the controversies start and end with the loot money usually.

Cannot say how it will be handled with Jaypee and Ponty Chadha, since MSY is also apprehensive with Chadha's involvement in direct politics- his efforts to keep MSY away from the power.

One thing is for sure - MSY government will come very heavily on Chadha for his sugar mills deals - or else Chadha will have to pay a very heavy monetary fine to MSY.
      @Deepauls

How about Sp's relation with unitech and what about the future of there properties in 117 and expressway like grande?

Comment

Originally posted by ankjet View Post
        @Deepauls

How about Sp's relation with unitech and what about the future of there properties in 117 and expressway like grande?
        Unitech has good relation with SP and Grande has been there unaffected during MSY regime too.
        Thanks

Comment

I am an old fan of Janpath Deepauls, and can be found there in my spare time...
          sorry for deviating a bit but can't resist :: kya yaad dila diya boss...i can feel the burgers of D.pauls after so many years..i used to go there to meet people to give dosti money ( they came during lunch to pick up envelope for transport related comissions) sealed in an envelope 8-10 yrs ago..small amounts though - 10/20 k Rs in those times ..and while waiting i used to eat a d.paul burger..yaad aate hi dil burger burger ho gaya boss...yum..lol
          If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by Harmeet9000 View Post
            Yeh Arora ji Supretech main kis post par hain..pardon my ignorance? Agar toh employee hain toh yeh apni job jaroor loose kar denge. Was just curious to know the authencity of the source. Don't take it otherwise please. News to Tehelka main publish hone laik hai apne free main circulate kar di?
            Is kahani ke saare character sab kampniyon ke maalik hain... saare mast saand hain.... aur khaa khaa ke bade bade kattey bun gaye hain. Khhoob gaali galauz karte hain aapas mein aur phir gale mil kar maafiyaan maangtey hain aur daaro pee ker sab bhool jaate hain.

Arora ji told me at one point, when Amit Jain was "kaafi shor macha raha thaa", then Arora ji tamed him by saying - Us chhotey (Akhilesh) ko baanvi manzil (North Eye 52nd floor) ka flat tere baap ne likh kar diya tha kya? abhi main tere ko yahan baith kar rodi patthar ka hisaab doon kya?" (I think Arora ji certainly watched "Satya" movie also)

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
              sorry for deviating a bit but can't resist :: kya yaad dila diya boss...i can feel the burgers of D.pauls after so many years..i used to go there to meet people to give dosti money ( they came during lunch to pick up envelope for transport related comissions) sealed in an envelope 8-10 yrs ago..small amounts though - 10/20 k Rs in those times ..and while waiting i used to eat a d.paul burger..yaad aate hi dil burger burger ho gaya boss...yum..lol
              i went there with my friend... She bought comestic material from their shop.. Main toh isliye le gaya tha ki saste mein khaana khila dunga...
              Yeh toh 800 rupees ki lipstick khareedni pad gayi... :-(
              Last edited March 8 2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

deepauls Bhai, amazing read, this thread . If all this is true, i must complement u on your contacts & if all this is fiction, i think u would make an good Fiction writer .

.............but, as i said, amazing read .

I am wanting to know, what would be the affects of the change in Government on JP Projects ???? I know, yr. answer would be - SAB SETTING HO GAYE HAIN YA HO JAYE GE, but r we speculating here ????? & if SP decides to go hammer and tongs after JP, what do u foresee ? Like, i am not wanting to know, what u think may happen viz. JP, but i am looking to know, was JP discussed & what was the underlying tone of the discussions ?
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  deepauls Bhai, amazing read, this thread . If all this is true, i must complement u on your contacts & if all this is fiction, i think u would make an good Fiction writer .

.............but, as i said, amazing read .

I am wanting to know, what would be the affects of the change in Government on JP Projects ???? I know, yr. answer would be - SAB SETTING HO GAYE HAIN YA HO JAYE GE, but r we speculating here ????? & if SP decides to go hammer and tongs after JP, what do u foresee ? Like, i am not wanting to know, what u think may happen viz. JP, but i am looking to know, was JP discussed & what was the underlying tone of the discussions ?
                  Manoj bhai, thanks for reading and appreciating.

There certainly are very high grudges among MSY and Jaypee. But what certainly goes in Jaypee's favor is Jaypee abstained from being (very) political and flexing muscles (like Ponty Chadha, who is quite arrogant).

MSY has grudges with Jaypee but definitely at one point will compromise with him. There is enough bounty to share. But doubts still lie there keeping in view the volume of business Jaypee is handling and how he can settle with MSY. Some tussles can be imminent. It is really very difficult to predict at this time.

On the other hand, Ponty Chadha is like a snake, and MSY and his family is really afraid of him (may be this thing goes in favor of Chadha? - really cannot say). Chadha has always emerged as a winner and most probably will be winner this time too.

Comment

Today. the day was full of hectic activities. Builders started meeting as soon as 8.00 am at homes informally with holi. During and after lunch hours, I was with Arora ji and had a chance to meet gitamber anand of ats and pradeep jain of Parsvnath (now serving chairman, CREDAI) also.

As per Arora ji, the consensus was reached in the early hours only to seriously consider "buying the first statement" only that would cost rs. 250 crores. Spending 350 crores on "freehold" statement looks redundant and unjustified to the builders. Also there is a general consensus that "Rs. 250 crore anyway is a "RANGDAARI" money, and builders have "NO RIGHT" to refuse to that demand which has come in form of a more decent proposed deal"

As per Arora ji, Amit Jain of Mahagun was most vocal and against giving any money in morning meetings and was disputing the share amount of the money. It was generally proposed that a big league of builders, that includes Mahagun among 11 identified with large interests in Noida region, would contribute "15 khokhas" each, and rest 85 would be taken from some smaller projects and non CREDAI small level builders. He (Amit Jain) was of the view that those who hold more inventories should shed out more, and heated arguments started when he proposed Amrapali and Supertech to shed out "50 khokhas" each. I was not present at that morning time meeting, but as per Arora ji, that meeting was full of "latthh baazi", and "kaafi gaali galauz hua thaa".

Anil Sharma challenged Amit Jain by saying "Abhi court order se enquiry baaki hai noida authority ki. Jab tere picchwaade pe laat padegi enquiry ki, tab nikaalega tue paise?" Amit Jain replied: "Main toe chhotaa chor hoon bhaiya, apna hafta baraabar se thaane pahunchaata hoon, tum toe aisay chor ho ki haftey mein hi daaka daal rahey ho? Jitni unit banti aur bachti hain, unke hisaab se batwaara aur phaisla karo, paise dene se kaun manaa kar raha hai?"

As per Arora ji, those are the routine gaali galauz in such meetings and everything works well after end of the meeting.
                    It was decided:

Rangdaari will be given within 2 weeks of the statement issued. "25 khokha" as token money would be given on March 10th itself in cash, and rest most probably would go through hawala transactions as per the instructions of SP leaders.

A verbal guarantee will be sought from MSY in person. Most of the builders are not comfortable with the "modern management" style of Akhilesh team. They want more transparencies and clear cut desi style "saudebaazi" in future.

SP will assist in extorting from non CREDAI members, senior credai members will calculate their share and forward the sheet to the "SP management team".

It is here to be noted that no guarantees are extended yet for the expressway projects yet, and Metro to the Greater Noida has been totally ruled out. Express Metro train to the Meerut is sure now, as Mulayam is himself taking interest in that project, basically to lure Ajit Singh and due to his emotional ties with late Charan Singh.

That is the dosier for today. Arora ji is very much worried about his expressway project and that is why he called me, to seek legal opinion. I am bound with client confidentiality rule in this particular case, and wouldn't talk about it here, but would suggest all members to stay away from Yamuna Expressway projects right now. Greater Noida is safe, and there is no worry about that.
                    Gurudev

if you don't mind i will take one balti out of your gyan ka ocean , please throw some halogen light on the following dark questions :

1.yamuna expressway plots : as soon as eway is opened (i hope it will) , will there be a jump in prices or not ?

2.Are they contemplating to give back land to farmers or just to increase compensation. If land is given back prices will be screwed , if compensation goes up then prices must go up to recover it. what do you say ?

2A. if land is given back to farmers, who will suffer : private builders only or the expressway authority plots can be given back for people who have already paid 30% or 50% to yamuna expressway authority ?

3.How far are we still from jewar airport ? In these 5 years // abhi nahi // kabhi nahi ?

Awaiting divine light to light up my gyaan ka diya, advance mein shuqriya !
                    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                      i went there with my friend... She bought comestic material from their shop.. Main toh isliye le gaya tha ki saste mein khaana khila dunga...
                      Yeh toh 800 rupees ki lipstick khareedni pad gayi... :-(
                      hahaha akash, I also remember, I also remember when I took my GF in college time to this place, I had to pay out Rs. 1200 to "BonTon" when she immediately liked and decided to change the frame of her specs while sipping coffee!

khoob yaadein judi hain deepauls se

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X