Collapse

Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

IMO it just implies they are certified chors.
    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
      G.haronda bhai... mazaa aa gaya!!!
      awesome ho aap...
      pata hai na kya scan karke bhejna hai? Charan...(not chaudhary charan singh)
      Kuch aur scan karke mat bhej dena... :-))))
      Woh sab Fritolaybhai ka area .. paata nehin kahan kahan se dhoond dhoond ke late hain sab nagina.

Fritobhai ... kuch khash pesh karo please!! Serious baton ke saath saath kuch filler items will make this thread bumper hit!!

Comment

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
        Latest Update:

I was in Lucknow for last 3 days, and came back yesterday night only. Most of the members of STG were also with me in Lucknow. We delivered the 50 khokhas (cash) to SP.

We had meetings with Akhilesh and Abhishek. We also had seperate meetings with some of Akhilesh's cabinet members, including Raja Mahendra, Durga Yadav and Om Prakash Singh.
        Well, that is it for now. Will keep updating.....
        Deepauls Bhai your calim before, VAKIL BABU MEETING ME THE.

Originally posted by deepauls View Post
        He(agastya)is lying. I never talk in air.
        Let agastya tell when was the party at azamgarh? We were there for 3 days and our team members met them intermittently. I did not meet Durga, but Anil Sharma met him probably on Monday. Any doubts?
        And your claim now? VAKIL BABU MEETING ME NAHI THE.

Agastya now it is your turn. Any way both these posts are leading to some other story.
        Last edited March 31 2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

May be I'm incorrect...but one thing i have noticed through-out the pages of this thread:

Through all the meeting narrations/discussions around it, effectively Supertech or Aroraji is being presented with a clean image. Till now, every single person on the forum was against Supertech for XYZ & more issues.

Now, Aroraji is being shown as the cleanest person being hit by

- MSY/Akhilesh
          - Behenji & Co.
          - Ponty Chadha (presented in his own tune)
          - Now even Pradeep Jain
          - Anil Sharma either case not a clean chit, but in a mid way. Rather sort of not doing anything at all.

So, while i do not want to doubt Deepaul's posts and narrations, however, intended or unintended, Supertech is getting amazing facelift.

A case study for MBA institutes

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84
            Agastya bhai, Now Deepauls ki yadasta gayab ho gayi. He do not remember the day, date and time of this meeting with Durga Yadav.
            Varun, somvaar ko supertech house aa kar apne 50 rupaye le jana

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84
              Gharondabhai, tussi great ho. Aap to chha gaye. Waise I hope you are not referring to Jaalsha Amithabh house.
              Even better .. venue pakka!!

Amitji LOCK karenge final decision ..)

Comment

I dnt know who is deepaul and whether his posts hold any truth or not, But yes that's true that there are many on this forum who tried to hijack forums on IREF, lots many REA who tried to sell their product and dnt know how many were successful.

Now after deepauls post are we feeling like left alone as we are getting some breaking news which you cannot find anywhere or people who were on top of posting information regarding RE are feeling like someone(deepaul) is trying to take their position....

I know this race n every body wana win or want be at top position.

Life mai agar tumhari line dusri line se kum baadi ha then you have two option
                1. grow in your line and samne apne app nichee a jayega
                2. Eraser lo or samne line ko itna erase karo ki wo apne app hi niche a jaye.....

You know 2nd option is easiest one and 90% people follow that. Thats what happening here on this thread.....

Comment

Deepauls! Any update?

Comment

Amit.bhai... Raat ko 12 baje kya updates chahte ho?
                    Naughty ho gaye ho... :-)))

Comment

Itna sannata kyon hai bhai?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X