Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Collapse
X
Collapse

Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

    Originally posted by rohitabc View Post
    Itna sannata kyon hai bhai?
    kyoki hangal ka beta shaheed ho gaya 1 april ko

    Comment


    • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

      Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
      Deepauls Bhai your calim before, VAKIL BABU MEETING ME THE.



      And your claim now? VAKIL BABU MEETING ME NAHI THE.

      Agastya now it is your turn. Any way both these posts are leading to some other story.
      Varun, you got it right. I know who (deepauls) is lying. I belive some of the posts were deleted by IGRM. But some one from this forum has emailed me few post. It was really bad.

      Comment


      • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

        Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
        IMO it just implies they are certified chors.
        ekdum sahi!

        Comment


        • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

          Everything right now is going all right, as desired. Nothing significant happened so far, and everything is positive. Nothing special to update right now.

          However, it seems Jaypee and SP have reached an agreement, and a final stamp on agreement is being waited. I have got many interesting details about this agreement, but cannot disclose unless final nod to this agreement is given by Neta ji (MSY). Expectedly, it would happen today, or latest by tomorrow afternoon.

          Would update as soon as possible whenever the information is available.

          Comment


          • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

            [QUOTE Originally Posted by Varun84
            Deepauls Bhai your calim before, VAKIL BABU MEETING ME THE.
            And your claim now? VAKIL BABU MEETING ME NAHI THE.

            Agastya now it is your turn. Any way both these posts are leading to some other story.

            /QUOTE]

            Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
            Varun, you got it right. I know who (deepauls) is lying. I belive some of the posts were deleted by IGRM. But some one from this forum has emailed me few post. It was really bad.
            Both Agastya and Varun are misleading on this thread. I request them to read my posts with care again and again, if there mental faculty doesn't allow them to understand it easily - and quote the whole text of the post if you have any doubt and want to prove me wrong.

            If I say I was not in meeting - I mean it and I really was not in meeting. Also - I want to avoid meeting the netas like Durga Yadav. Builder party can tackle them better than me, so they met him, and not me. I reiterate it!

            Agastya and Varun, please quote the text where I said I met him?
            Last edited April 2 2012, 09:29 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

              Deepaul bhai, I know I keep on raising hand again and again on same thing, but I have again the same question , if all is well then why MSY and ASY are not giving clean chit to noida extension......they are waiting for what.....
              Originally posted by deepauls View Post
              Everything right now is going all right, as desired. Nothing significant happened so far, and everything is positive. Nothing special to update right now.

              However, it seems Jaypee and SP have reached an agreement, and a final stamp on agreement is being waited. I have got many interesting details about this agreement, but cannot disclose unless final nod to this agreement is given by Neta ji (MSY). Expectedly, it would happen today, or latest by tomorrow afternoon.

              Would update as soon as possible whenever the information is available.

              Comment


              • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

                Originally posted by vsangal View Post
                Deepaul bhai, I know I keep on raising hand again and again on same thing, but I have again the same question , if all is well then why MSY and ASY are not giving clean chit to noida extension......they are waiting for what.....

                they have given the clean chit already. It is only procedural delay now, may take a couple of weeks to file the affidavit in court - to restart the construction.

                Comment


                • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

                  My same friend informed me on this weekend that a cartel of some big investors has started moving in Noida Extn as well as Greater Noida (sectors falling between Pari Chowk to Boraki Railway station) as the prices are much cheaper & value for money bargains are available at these places. He further informed some big news is on the cards for both these locations soon

                  Deepauls may also confirm

                  Originally posted by amit1308 View Post
                  Friends !
                  I spoke to a broker who is also my friend since childhood who has good contacts with some builders and he confirmed that there is a news in the market that Credai Chairman has met someone who is intermediary (might be referring to Abhishek Mishra) post election results. He also informed that initially all the builders had decided to put new projects on hold but now the new launches / pre-launches are likely in Navratras (starting March 23) with slightly higher rates than the prevailing market rates

                  Comment


                  • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

                    Originally posted by amit1308 View Post
                    My same friend informed me on this weekend that a cartel of some big investors has started moving in Noida Extn as well as Greater Noida (sectors falling between Pari Chowk to Boraki Railway station) as the prices are much cheaper & value for money bargains are available at these places. He further informed some big news is on the cards for both these locations soon

                    Deepauls may also confirm
                    If the big news is important for sectors falling between Parichowk and Boraki railway station, it can be another rumour for Metro only.

                    Though I find it difficult to believe that any official announcements will be made except some newspapers carrying some paid articles.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

                      Next time when you meet Netaji the man himself do tell him to speak a little slow coz sometimes we are not able to make out what he's talking about.....

                      Also the spice is missing from updates now........FANS of this thread are increasing but updates are getting slower and less spicier....come on Deepaul bhai take some cold coffee and let the deemag ka ghodas run....tugad tugad..

                      Thanks in advance.

                      Originally posted by deepauls View Post
                      , but cannot disclose unless final nod to this agreement is given by Neta ji (MSY). Expectedly, it would happen today, or latest by tomorrow afternoon.

                      .
                      Last edited April 3 2012, 09:51 AM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X