Last updated: April 13 2014
1177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhileshs SECRET proposal to CREDAI

Originally posted by commener View Post
    Zohaib,

Sector 137/143/168 will soon be in habitated. Any idea about metro expansion to these sectors at least ?????

DP

I have explained before...that This stretch of metro is more than 25 kms...and thats more than 5000 crores.
    This route TECHNICALLY is a complete Loss..as per DMRC....as DMRC calculates ridership..

It was PPP model which mayawati planned in which land was to be given free to private player....which meant...even before the first ticket was issued.....the project was profitable to the developer

DMRC doest do such deals

This project was almost launched but Noida extension issue made the shit hit the fan and now....its almost impossible to give such prime land free to any private player..without major controversy.

25 Kms if laid in delhi, ghaziabad, gurgaon, etc would mean SOLID footfall

THE ONLY WAY was PPP model...FREE LAND....which is impossible now

So forget about metro for next 7-8 years in this region

of course....Gnoida Bluffer CEO raman will come up shortly with new bullshit reports....to helo builders

YES...IF SOMEHOW SP MANAGES A PPP MODEL....THEN ITS POSSIBLE

BUT WITH THE FARMER ISSUE....DO U THINK THATS POSSIBLE ???

Comment

so that means according to the great zohaib no metro to Greater Noida will be there in near future... i personally trust all ur predictions but i hope u won't change ur statements soon

Comment

My friend...I accept the facts and change my point of view

Last year I personally knew about the last stage paperwork being done about PPP model of Gnoida metro in lucknow...and that was a fact THEN....read my posts then....the deal was 95% done and metro to gnoida work would have started

IF

Noida extension land scam didnt come up in such a big way

Gnoida metro too involved giving prime land absolutely FREE to a developer....

And thus BSP govt. Stalled it..to avoid further damage to land scam issue

Smart investors monitor each and evry move and keep themselves fully updated with ground facts....

they donot and cant call the shots....thats the job of netas

Who knows tomorrow SP announces that XYZ builders work will be stalled......what will you do???????
        What can you do...??????

NOTHING !!!!

If tomorrow i come to know that PPP model is being planned and progress is being made...i will once again talk positively about Gnoida metro

as of now....FORGET ABOUT IT

Comment

Last year I was very positive about Noida expressway...and still consider it the best in noida region....but many things happened in past 12 months.....
          I dont see the Flat Projects of Noida to be any good for Long term investors.

and this I have myself made 18 of my LONG TERM investors...EXIT the FLAT PROJECTS in Noida expressway and have re invested them in plots around NCR.

An investor should be smart, well experienced and pratical

In 2011 start i adviced an NRI investors Son ...who was just 20 years and wanted to invest around 15-18 lakhs in property

He too was under the influence of media ads and bullshit articles and wanted to invest in some studio in Noida, etc.

I got him a top located plot in agra and his money has doubled in around 14 months

I have asked him to hold on till yamuna expressway opens...as there is still scope for a push.

Moral: Keep an open mind....everything in noida is not gold..
          Specially flats.....once these flats will be RTM...u will know what i mean
          Last edited April 5 2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Tabhi to Noydavasiyon ka diwaala nikalney mein lagey hue hain......

Originally posted by rohitabc View Post
            deepauls and zohaib are most roccking here on iref...

Comment

I kinda agree with zohaib's post but mera mann aankh mundhne ka hai...
              the main question is noida ka flat BECHKE KHAREEDE KYA????

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                haan ye baat bhi sahi hai yaar .. gurgaon mein toh aag lagi rehti hai humesha ... i think the profit which u make out of your noida flat wud still not be enough to buy in gurgaon

Comment

akashG...Noyda bech kar mathura, vrindavan..agra mein Plot khareed lo!! Double ho jayegaa 12 months ke andar!!! Abhi to hawa ka rukh yahi bata riya hai.. Hakeekat mein Reliance aur Sahara ke liye inhin gaon mein SEZ laganey ki yojna chal rahi hai

Originally posted by akash.g View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Titlee View Post
                    akashG...Noyda bech kar mathura, vrindavan..agra mein Plot khareed lo!! Double ho jayegaa 12 months ke andar!!! Abhi to hawa ka rukh yahi bata riya hai.. Hakeekat mein Reliance aur Sahara ke liye inhin gaon mein SEZ laganey ki yojna chal rahi hai
                    yaar ye plot ka dhandha suna hai kaafi lucrative hai ..... IT naukri quit karke yahi kiya jaye full time! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                      yaar ye plot ka dhandha suna hai kaafi lucrative hai ..... IT naukri quit karke yahi kiya jaye full time! ;-)
                      You shud join the free-free-free party this weekend to get inspired by Commentator !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X