The Cypress Court at Jaypee Greens invites you to a whole new level of luxurious living. Set amidst one of India's most awarded golf centric residential...

------------------------------------

Mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aayi Jaypee per hi sabse zyada problem aani hai abhi ke election results ke baad and jaypee launching new project
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They must know their field better than you and me. Dont take so much stress, i can assure you jaypee will survive bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Like people of this country dont have choice in politicians and have to choose thye same people, the politicians of this country dont have choice in businessmen and have to choose the same businessmen, whatever may be the regime. these businessmen have worked with multiple political parties earlier and will again do so. Moneybags in this country always find their way. so sit tight and enjoy the great Indian political circus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varun0914
    The Cypress Court at Jaypee Greens invites you to a whole new level of luxurious living. Set amidst one of India's most awarded golf centric residential...

------------------------------------

Mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aayi Jaypee per hi sabse zyada problem aani hai abhi ke election results ke baad and jaypee launching new project

This project is in Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida.
    Not in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie... oops mujhe sune ko mila ki wo noida me hai... thanx bro :o
    CommentQuote