Jaypee Greens Cypress Court Noida

Last updated: March 8 2012
4 | Posts
2067 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee Greens Cypress Court Noida

The Cypress Court at Jaypee Greens invites you to a whole new level of luxurious living. Set amidst one of India's most awarded golf centric residential...

------------------------------------

Mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aayi Jaypee per hi sabse zyada problem aani hai abhi ke election results ke baad and jaypee launching new project

Re : Jaypee Greens Cypress Court Noida

They must know their field better than you and me. Dont take so much stress, i can assure you jaypee will survive bhai.
    If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Like people of this country dont have choice in politicians and have to choose thye same people, the politicians of this country dont have choice in businessmen and have to choose the same businessmen, whatever may be the regime. these businessmen have worked with multiple political parties earlier and will again do so. Moneybags in this country always find their way. so sit tight and enjoy the great Indian political circus.

Comment

Originally posted by varun0914 View Post
        The Cypress Court at Jaypee Greens invites you to a whole new level of luxurious living. Set amidst one of India's most awarded golf centric residential...

------------------------------------

Mujhe ek baat samaj nahi aayi Jaypee per hi sabse zyada problem aani hai abhi ke election results ke baad and jaypee launching new project
        This project is in Jaypee Greens, Greater Noida.
        Not in Noida.
        Thanks

Comment

cookie... oops mujhe sune ko mila ki wo noida me hai... thanx bro

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X