110 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Confession of Failed RE Predictions :-(

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    your profile pic shows that you are still dreaming about the same
    Yeah

I have no other option left but to be dreaming only.
    have been looking for 2BHK RTM on expressway , But failed to get in my budget.
    Even NA MIG flat in sector-99 is costing above 52-55 lac.

So Dreaming only.
    Thanks

Comment

i finalized a deal for some villa in gurgaon : probably rosewood or greenwood from eros, dont remember the name now. good built up villas for 18 odd lakhs in 2002 or 2004 dont remember the year anymore. It was beginning of real estate field for me. they had highrise flats and villas both, i opted for villa. The price was revised to 19.5 lakhs but they accepted to give on old price. One day before making payment (i was still doubtful if it will give returns) got a call from office that i had to leave for paris next day. My friends said dont worry it wont increase in 2 months. So went without concluding and regretted to see it was sold out when i came back and costed 22 lakhs in resale, finally dropped idea...
      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Doosro ki bhi POL ki KHOL

Cookie bhai predicted NE issue will solved fully in NEW Year 2012, Jan/2012 will be celebrate tension free.... however his prediction gets failed.

I said, issue of NE will solved in April/2012, let us see after 1 month. My prediction of NE HC Result was fully right in OCT/2011, that Court will ask for more compensation where work has been started in NE.

Several members 1 year before predicted that at RTM stage 3C LB will be not less than 5500-6000 PSF in Resale... with actual resale rate ~4500 PSF they falls flat in their prediction.

.......Other Member can add more POL ki KHOL

Comment

Several veterans advised in 2010 to keep money in FD, and buy when projects become RTM. If one did that, a 3 BHK buyer would afford only a 2 BHK now.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Several veterans advised in 2010 to keep money in FD, and buy when projects become RTM. If one did that, a 3 BHK buyer would afford only a 2 BHK now.
            satya vachan boss, few people always say this, every night they dream of prices falling and when the opposite happens then they sing dhanush song for soup boyz " why this kolaveri kolaveri di ? "
            If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

One more, though not RE:

When the new reputation system was started, I predicted (in mind) that I will always be in green. But green to chhodo, gray bhi nahi hai Bade dinon se apni laal hui padi hai

Comment

Hello Fatichar Bhai

Hope you are doing great. Just saw you online. Just wanted to know from you if you have booked any flat in Aranya project.

Comment

I am a new user and would like to have your guidance on this project and do you know anybody apart from Manish Maulhotra ji who has booked a flat in this society.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

Comment

No. I haven't booked, and I did not find the project convincing.

Comment

My dad was looking for a 3 bhk ground floor in sarita vihar fr investment.. It was costing around 32 lakhs in 2002...
                      He dropped the idea..
                      Today its 2 crore.plus...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X