Last updated: February 19 2018
12 | Posts
1724 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida : Sector 150 Noida Chi Vs. Greater Noida Plots

Hi All,

I was looking for 3 BHK flat with a budget of 70-75 Lacs around Noida expressway. Someone told me about sector 150 that would fullfill m requirment. I came to know about Chi Five sector where i can get cheaper rates and it's near by sector. After more research, I came to know, with in this budget i can get ready to move own independant house (200 SqarMeters) in Greater Noida in some sectors (like Omicron 1a etc).

Now i am confused what option would be better in terms of end use(mainly concers about securit), future prespective, appreciation etc.

Please suggest between Chi Five, Noida Sector 150 and Greater Noida independant Houses.
    Last edited February 16 2018, 04:28 PM.

Re : Noida : Sector 150 Noida Chi Vs. Greater Noida Plots

For end use, you wont get secure independent houses in this budget (you might be able to get 100 meter types in other live-able sectors)
    a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Most of the Greater Noida Plot sectors are occupied by local villagers. Think carefully about Gentry situation before buying in this area. Look for cooperative societies near Pari Chowk which are better than old authority plot sectors. You may need to expand your budget to get a good house.

If you are not bothered by Gentry situation and low occupancy. Then look for Plot options in Delta sectors near upcoming Metro route.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestions. What about Chi V sector if we compare it with Noida 150? Currently Chi V sector prices are lower than 150, distace between two are not too far.

I am confused between Smaridhi (Sector 150) and Purvanchal Royal City (Chi V)

Comment

Hi Guys , please suggest

Comment

You can get a 200 sq mt house in Omicron and Xu sectors at this price. Park facing too. The sectors were allotted long time back and people have slowly started to move in but the occupancy is low. The house construction is ok and they are expandable. Sectors are well laid out. They are very remote though as most of the GN is developing now adjoining to Noida (as originally planned before the expressway f** it up for GN). These sectors are on the other end of GN.

You should visit these sectors and check it for yourself. The above is first hand information as I had a house there that I sold in 2016.

Check the 120 sq mt indepedent houses in Sector 3 as well. They were constructed by GN authority and have been around for 7-8 years.Sector 2/3 are upcoming sector and they are good investment. However occupancy would be low. You should be able to get a house in 60 Lacs. Check for 120 Sq Independent house in sector 3 in any property portal. I havent seen these houses for a long time myself though I own plots in sector 2 and 3. These are promising sectors that will exceed all other GN sectors in terms of ROI in future.

If low occupancy is issue for you then I would suggest that you stick closer to Pari Chowk. I am not sure of how the RE prices are there now but 75 lacs should be decent budget for sectors around Pari chowk in today's market.

Comment

Another point for comparison between Noida and GN

In terms of appreciation GN will always lags behind Noida. Paying little higher and getting something in Noida will always win in longer term. What may seem a smaller difference now will becomes huge in future. That has always been the case between GN and Noida.

first hand again from someone who has invested in both the places before. Not very active now though.

Comment

• shushant
                shushant commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you please recommend something for long term and (purely investment) in Noida or GN around same budget ~80 lacs? I can go for land if it is safe to invest,

Thank you, you recommendation to go for 120 sq Mt indepandent house, rather than buying flat in Noida 150 OR Chi V?

Comment

Dear sir, you did not mention if you want house for investment or for end use? You want to move in right now or after some period of time? What are your reasons for buying in Greater Noida? Do you have your office in that region?

Comment

• ashok4814697
                  ashok4814697 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hello Sir, I want it for end use, i am looking to move within timeframe of 2 years. My office located in Noida sector 62.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X