Jaypee Wishtown Golf Club

Last updated: September 10 2012
7 | Posts
3639 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee Wishtown Golf Club

Does anyone know the current cost of the Jaypee Wishtown (Noida) Golf Club membership? Any thoughts on whether it is worth getting the lifetime membership?
    Thanks

Re : Jaypee Wishtown Golf Club

Nope the cost is not known, however I believe buying the membership is a good idea since there are not much golf courses in Noida and moreover the Jaypee wish town theme is Golf centric, so u can expect a good golf course.
    However make sure that your membership is transferable.

Also making a golf course is much easier than making flats, hope fully Jaypee will give possession of golf course at least.
    Digvijay

Comment

If you have 10-15 lakhs spare then go ahead and buy the membership. Golf club memberships are useful for networking . Considering how much people spend on their houses these days the membership of a good club seems money well spent.
      The only issue is that as it is a private club you will have to spend good money to use the facilities and entertain your guests unlike old/ sarkari clubs like the golf course in Noida, Roshnara club et.al.
      I was told that the memberships in Noida golf club can be bought for around 6-7 lakhs.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickcyclist View Post
        If you have 10-15 lakhs spare then go ahead and buy the membership. Golf club memberships are useful for networking . Considering how much people spend on their houses these days the membership of a good club seems money well spent.
        The only issue is that as it is a private club you will have to spend good money to use the facilities and entertain your guests unlike old/ sarkari clubs like the golf course in Noida, Roshnara club et.al.
        I was told that the memberships in Noida golf club can be bought for around 6-7 lakhs.
        The membership will be restricted in future. Thats why it appreciates. Good golf courses command min. 30k to 50k USD around the world on average.

Comment

Golf membership lena badi baat nahi hai.. But it has a recurring cost also... That hurts...
          I was discussing it with my dad... He said that maintenance would.be atleast a lakh per annum..
          But obviously it would be after possession.

Does WT has 18 hole golf course?

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
            Golf membership lena badi baat nahi hai.. But it has a recurring cost also... That hurts...
            I was discussing it with my dad... He said that maintenance would.be atleast a lakh per annum..
            But obviously it would be after possession.

Does WT has 18 hole golf course?
            yes it has 9 holes and 18 holes golf courses

Comment

can somebody tell if the life membership last for some specific period of time like twenty thirty years or literally until one dies.
              "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X