Does anyone know the current cost of the Jaypee Wishtown (Noida) Golf Club membership? Any thoughts on whether it is worth getting the lifetime membership?
Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nope the cost is not known, however I believe buying the membership is a good idea since there are not much golf courses in Noida and moreover the Jaypee wish town theme is Golf centric, so u can expect a good golf course.
    However make sure that your membership is transferable.

Also making a golf course is much easier than making flats, hope fully Jaypee will give possession of golf course at least.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • If you have 10-15 lakhs spare then go ahead and buy the membership. Golf club memberships are useful for networking . Considering how much people spend on their houses these days the membership of a good club seems money well spent.
    The only issue is that as it is a private club you will have to spend good money to use the facilities and entertain your guests unlike old/ sarkari clubs like the golf course in Noida, Roshnara club et.al.
    I was told that the memberships in Noida golf club can be bought for around 6-7 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trickcyclist
    If you have 10-15 lakhs spare then go ahead and buy the membership. Golf club memberships are useful for networking . Considering how much people spend on their houses these days the membership of a good club seems money well spent.
    The only issue is that as it is a private club you will have to spend good money to use the facilities and entertain your guests unlike old/ sarkari clubs like the golf course in Noida, Roshnara club et.al.
    I was told that the memberships in Noida golf club can be bought for around 6-7 lakhs.

The membership will be restricted in future. Thats why it appreciates. Good golf courses command min. 30k to 50k USD around the world on average.
    CommentQuote
  • Golf membership lena badi baat nahi hai.. But it has a recurring cost also... That hurts...
    I was discussing it with my dad... He said that maintenance would.be atleast a lakh per annum..
    But obviously it would be after possession.

Does WT has 18 hole golf course?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Golf membership lena badi baat nahi hai.. But it has a recurring cost also... That hurts...
    I was discussing it with my dad... He said that maintenance would.be atleast a lakh per annum..
    But obviously it would be after possession.

Does WT has 18 hole golf course?

yes it has 9 holes and 18 holes golf courses
    CommentQuote
  • can somebody tell if the life membership last for some specific period of time like twenty thirty years or literally until one dies.
    CommentQuote