Collapse

Expected RTM Resale Price of Paras - Noida Expressway

Last updated: May 18 2013
149 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Expected RTM Resale Price of Paras - Noida Expressway

Cookie bhai..I had read you alot, but just got to know that you are almost finalizing in Paras...what made think to go for paras only and why not Kosmos?

Comment

Originally posted by richgreat View Post
      Cookie bhai..I had read you alot, but just got to know that you are almost finalizing in Paras...what made think to go for paras only and why not Kosmos?
      quick possession and proximity to express way.
      Thanks

Comment

I guess the question in its simplest form would be : How many would be willing to buy at Tierrea at 7000 psf ???

Do u guys really think this project has a list of pros which would make it worth this price ?

Comment

Thanks...cookie..I can hold up posessio till 2 2.5 yrs..so do you advise me to go for Kosmos..although I stay on rent in delhi..

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
            I guess the question in its simplest form would be : How many would be willing to buy at Tierrea at 7000 psf ???

Do u guys really think this project has a list of pros which would make it worth this price ?
            I don't think more than 6000 in 2 years to be honest.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by richgreat View Post
              Thanks...cookie..I can hold up posessio till 2 2.5 yrs..so do you advise me to go for Kosmos..although I stay on rent in delhi..
              kosmos is way better than paras if you don't need possession early.
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                When did you confirm this?
                its confirmed..I visited paras today..very congested project..i believe internal towers won't get sun light and fresh air once it buildup..Site plan is also not good..btw i am getting 925/960 size unit in 4200 all inclusive..

Comment

Bhai rey,

Paras is shining because of it's good construction speed and early possesion. Not too many will get delivered atleast by end of 2013. So, people who want to live and fed up of paying rent go for decent options.

However, Paras is using every inch of land look at T16 and T17 how can they put towers like this in there plan

I will suggest people to go from T24 till T28 that to expressway facing. Let's see how this project shape up but ready to move is just needed by everyone who is paying rent of 15k + every month and they are fed up.

Comment

Do u think neighbour Logix project won't be able to beat Paras Tierra ?

Comment

• Re : Expected RTM Resale Price of Paras - Noida Expressway

Both are neck and neck. Paras location is better then Logix but Logix has more credits as far as other things like layout,Gentry etc etc.

Paras was bit affordable but recent price hikes has begin the race and does not look attractive anymore.

Anyway, hold on to your horses time will tell

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X