I expect price at the time of paras tierea possession to be 7000 psf +

The reasons are as follows -

1. Interest rates set to head southward meaning increased demand
2. Recovery in US economy meaning more IT jobs in Noida and hence more demand
3. Remarkable pace of constrcution of paras tierea
4. Previously shelved 5 star hotel projects will come back again on expressway near sec 137 with SP coming to power. These projects were signed during their govt and later reversed by mayawati.
5. Near completion projects on expressway are already touching 6000 psf

Any disputes and expected prices from IREF members?
Read more
147 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HAHAHA 7000/Sqft look so funny:) Lets see
    CommentQuote
  • Prices to touch Rs 5500-6000/sqft for RTM units in another 6 months.

7000+ seems reasonable figure for T25 & above when they near to the possession.

All the best investors and end users :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram
    HAHAHA 7000/Sqft look so funny:) Lets see

You find it funny on the lower side or the higher side?:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KapilSibal
    I expect price at the time of paras tierea possession to be 7000 psf +

The reasons are as follows -

1. Interest rates set to head southward meaning increased demand
    2. Recovery in US economy meaning more IT jobs in Noida and hence more demand
    3. Remarkable pace of constrcution of paras tierea
    4. Previously shelved 5 star hotel projects will come back again on expressway near sec 137 with SP coming to power. These projects were signed during their govt and later reversed by mayawati.
    5. Near completion projects on expressway are already touching 6000 psf

Any disputes and expected prices from IREF members?

would love to see it at 7000 but realistically looks somewhere between 5300 to 5800 psq ft..
    CommentQuote
  • so are you expecting the resale to be more than 3C LB :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VBhatia
    so are you expecting the resale to be more than 3C LB :-)

i expect both to be around same. LB has the edge with 3C brand name, paras has the edge in terms of location (sec 137).
    CommentQuote
  • Not more than 5500. If finishing is exceptionally fine, Then 6000.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Cookie. If the finishing is great then the prices could touch 6000 in coming 6 months. Fingures crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering that ATS is almost touchning 10k psf (agreed it has better location and amenities), I dont see why Paras Tierra can not touch 6.5-7k on possession. Infact even Omaxe, which is considered to be a rather average project is also selling at around this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    Considering that ATS is almost touchning 10k psf (agreed it has better location and amenities), I dont see why Paras Tierra can not touch 6.5-7k on possession. Infact even Omaxe, which is considered to be a rather average project is also selling at around this rate.

Are you sure about OMAXE? I am asking.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sunny 7K seems reasonable for T25 and above. For Phase 1 towers 6000 should be achievable in another 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • when is the possession due? Has anyone got it so far?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession for Phase-1 is due in another 6 months from now. It should be around Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    Considering that ATS is almost touchning 10k psf (agreed it has better location and amenities), I dont see why Paras Tierra can not touch 6.5-7k on possession. Infact even Omaxe, which is considered to be a rather average project is also selling at around this rate.

Friend,

If Omaxe is average, what is Paras Tierea? Omaxe is a low density project, it was launched when FAR was below 2.0. All current projects have FAR of 2.75. Omaxe GW will always be costlier than Tierea.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I agree. Seems reasonable if 6-9 month horizon is being considered.

Originally Posted by ytlaer
    Sunny 7K seems reasonable for T25 and above. For Phase 1 towers 6000 should be achievable in another 6 months.
    CommentQuote