I am looking to buy a 3BHK Apartment in Sector 79/78 of Noida for self use. My ideal choice is

1) Near to Metro station

2) Near to School

3) Close proxmimity to Expressway.

I figured Antriksh Golf view/ IITL Nimbus Hyde , Sunshine Helios etc. Please suggest a good quaity society. Budget is flexible

Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why this location in particular ? This is a particularly dense chain of apartments which would get worse as metro goes live.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • FisrtHome2 years ago
      Its becoz it nearer to delhi comparatively with Sector 137 of noida. It is closer to expressway and delhi comparatively to sector 119/121 of noida . So connectivity , closeness to delhi is important.
  • Originally Posted by raabta
    Why this location in particular ? This is a particularly dense chain of apartments which would get worse as metro goes live.
    Why would it go worse with metro
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    Why would it go worse with metro

Rikshaws man.....they eat up all the roads.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • FisrtHome2 years ago
      I want a good society closer and nearer to delhi with good connectivity.Suggest one
  • Can't agree more. 7x belt will be the most congested road in coming months. Auto rickshaw will increase due to metro station. Plus traffic from Noida and GNW towards Noida expressway. Just wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Guchu1232 years ago
      I suggest that you visit all 3 societies. I stay in hyde park where layout and open area is good and construction quality is average.
  • Sector 107 to sector 93 is a good stretch. Probably the best location in noida..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • FisrtHome1 years ago
      But i need societies closer to metro . Can u suggest specific societies
  • I think we are very different people with very different perspectives....anyways...

- If you need metro, then being near to Delhi should not matter.
    - If you would drive, then being near to metro would add to your agony - traffic is a bad in areas from where the metro line passes

I prefer to drive, and metro might be the reason that i left delhi - my home was near to metro, but all approach roads were clogged all the time....parking, rikshaws unregulated pedestrian movement and noise....all made it unbearable as an end user.

CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • raabta1 years ago
      Seems like sector 7x is right choice for you, considering your priorities...i have very less knowledge on this area...sorry.
      I like the suggestion of kendriya vihar though...it fulfills both your criteria..though its old and might lack feature like clubs, power backup etc
  • Originally Posted by raabta

Rikshaws man.....they eat up all the roads.

Does Noida also has menace of e-Rikshaws? e-Rikshaws are big menace in Delhi specially in internal roads near Metro stations. They occupy and clog the roads, drive rashly without any road sense. Earlier Gramin Seva created a lot of problems at Metro stations in Delhi. Now its the e-Rikshaws and manual Rikshaws. Also Autorikshaws are a problem on main roads. They drive slowly/rashly/foolishly, try to cut lanes every chance they get in busy traffic. They don't bother about anyone else.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya

Does Noida also has menace of e-Rikshaws? e-Rikshaws are big menace in Delhi specially in internal roads near Metro stations. They occupy and clog the roads, drive rashly without any road sense. Earlier Gramin Seva created a lot of problems at Metro stations in Delhi. Now its the e-Rikshaws and manual Rikshaws. Also Autorikshaws are a problem on main roads. They drive slowly/rashly/foolishly, try to cut lanes every chance they get in busy traffic. They don't bother about anyone else.

Yes...Noida absolutely has e-Rikshaws problem....on top of that they got UP version of gramin sewa- modified 3 wheelers with blaring stereos and increased capacity.
    Places like sector 14/15, 16 and 18 are always clogged due to unregulated parking and haphazard movement.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Bharatiya1 years ago
      Yes, these Chakram 3 wheelers are problem in Noida and Faridabad. They are active around Metro and all the way till Noida city center.

Here in Mayur Vihar, Metro Station has become e-Rikshaw Stand with as much as 50-100 Rikshaws and e-Rikshaws clogging on roads around Metro station.
  • Why don't you try Vaishali Ghaziabad...if you are not restrictred to Noida only
    CommentQuote