Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNBHFL Way of Working: Avoid PNBHFL (Highly recommanded)

Collapse
X
Collapse

PNBHFL Way of Working: Avoid PNBHFL (Highly recommanded)

Last updated: November 8 2012
3 | Posts
4759 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNBHFL Way of Working: Avoid PNBHFL (Highly recommanded)

all those who are looking for PNBHFL for loan please avoid same.

Let me tell you what they had done to me.

1) First processing fees was updated to me as something else and what loan get sanctioned they asked me to pay 0.5% and after fight they agreed but wasted lot of time and lot of efforts and lot of tension they give in between.

2) Till two week back, they said loan will be disbursed on pro rata basis, but when I submitted all documents two days back and my demand date is also over and i asked for first disbursement, they said loan will be disbursed on 50:50 basis or one installement by me and one by them. this way it will cost me big way and then there is no beneift or fun of taking loan as I am funding 35% of cost my self and I decided it on basis that I can collect amount over period of time. by 50-50 basis i need 35% part in one year itslef.

So now again I am at crossroad. I have no option left. I am quite confused.

Now I want expert comments on it that how I can cancel loan. I had sent mail to them that I can not accept loan on 50:50 basis ( I had signed though paper where I had accepted 50-50, as i was quite confused and demand date was also over)

Till now cheque has not been disbursed by bank and no amount as such has been taken by me.

SO please suggest me, what should I do. What options I have; do i have to go to another bank and ask for loan transfer or It can be canceled directly.

I had made 15% payment. Remaining 5% is due and next demand on May. I am thinking of paying 5% again myself and then apply for loan from another bank. But main Q is how I can get documents back from bank?
    Last edited March 14 2012, 10:09 PM.

Re : PNBHFL Way of Working: Avoid PNBHFL (Highly recommanded)

dear rudresh

it's quite obvious that like many of us u too hav not paid due deliberations while applying and signing on the loan application.
    pro rata basis is a common method of loan disbursemant as the HFC want to protect their investments and ensure that u remain committed to the project

my advise is to get fresh loan approved from another HFC b4 u apply 4 cancellation with PNBHFC. u r running out of time. (don't b fooled by 7 days promise of loan disbursement). getting documents (originals) from any HFC is not a problem as they r supposed to return ur docus within ten working days as per RBI guidelines, afte u hav cleared all ur dues( which r nil at present in ur case)

do drop a line if u need further advise. i may b late in responding because of mu schedule
    regards
    sids
    Last edited March 14 2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
      dear rudresh

it's quite obvious that like many of us u too hav not paid due deliberations while applying and signing on the loan application.
      pro rata basis is a common method of loan disbursemant as the HFC want to protect their investments and ensure that u remain committed to the project

my advise is to get fresh loan approved from another HFC b4 u apply 4 cancellation with PNBHFC. u r running out of time. (don't b fooled by 7 days promise of loan disbursement). getting documents (originals) from any HFC is not a problem as they r supposed to return ur docus within ten working days as per RBI guidelines, afte u hav cleared all ur dues( which r nil at present in ur case)

do drop a line if u need further advise. i may b late in responding because of mu schedule
      regards
      sids
      I agree for pro rata basis, but now PNB saying pro rata bais not applicable and it should be 50;50 ratio for every demand. Itis not possible for me.

Comment

PNBHFL worst customer service

I fully support PNBHFL is the most pathetic bank for getting home loan....especially the Noida branch they will never answer your queries , reply on phone or e-mail.....I have fallen in their trap and still struggling to get my concerns sorted out.

BEWARE OF PNBHFL.....worst lifetime experience...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X