Collapse

Choose best investment plots among GN/N/YEA

Last updated: March 18 2012
20 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Choose best investment plots among GN/N/YEA

What are the ongoing rates for these plots ??
    Originally posted by prashantus View Post
    The biggest potential area seems yamuna expressway to me in near future. A 1000 m plot can give very good results IMO.

Comment

Around 5500--6000 Rs premium + 4750 Rs allotment rate

Comment

Thanks for the info and is there any litigation on these plots ??

Comment

There is very less development done by Yamuna expressway authority on these allotted plots... wait for 3-4 weeks more... is is likely to predict that these plots may come under dispute...since farmers have already been in HC.

Wait for SC verdict on NE... same may not be applicable for Yamuna expressway..

Comment

I guess 300m is better for trading/investment in 2-3 years time frame. 1000m is good for end use- but will take probably 10 years

And as frito saod- its all subject to be cleared by HC

Comment

These are available at 7400 (under-writer has some inventory available in fresh sale)

Even i thought of buying a townhouse but apparently it has appreciated a lot already. I am getting one in kalysto ( note sure about spelling) at 12500 Rs psf on dp, this guy had booked at 6500 so it has already doubled !
              SBS

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Prakash-

1.Where are these abadi plots you are ref to? Sec 100 ? What sizes/rates are these. - These abadi plots are located in various sectors like 45/ 104/ 135 etc...I have shared my views in few other threads..if you cld search for it you shd get the info...You need to have a indepth understanding of the area before you even think of venturing into such plots...I have an investment in abadi plot which is giving more than expected returns and with the recent SC ruling on commercial est sealing these are bound to go northwards..rates in these abadi plots vary from 40k to 120k depending on the location and infrastructure...

2. Do you reckon that specific apartment options (high end like L-300/ Grande/ Golf-Jaypee) would appreciate faster than plots in sec 105/108?..No comments on Jaypee bcoz of their close political affiliation with Behen Ji, risky preposition which is pretty evident from the fact that not even a single PE player is invested in JP associates shares barring ICICI which has a bit of exposure...My view on 300 vs 105/ 108 is this - Considering the plot prices in 105 arnd 120k per sq mtr and 300 to be roughly 6500 per sq ft, chances are that 300 will fetch you arnd 12k on possession whereas you cd expect a bit of stagnation in Noida plots on account of recent spurt in the land prices (which was purely manipulated by Financiers who have a lot of stake in these two sectors)...By the way, I am ok eitherways as I have aunit in 300 and a decent exposure in Sec 105...but personally i am expecting 300 to outscore my plot appreciation in the future...This scenario may not be true for other developers like Unitech/ Jaypee since they have their own problems to deal with..

I am evaluating whether to switch my expressway plot for Jaypee townhouse now or couple of years later one its ready, so your inputs would be appreciated.
                that's an individual's decision..I have recently sold off one of my plots on EW and switched to 300..

Comment

Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
                  These are available at 7400 (under-writer has some inventory available in fresh sale)
                  Which town homes are these , kw oriental or kallisto ? Which sizes ? all cheque or mix payment ? Can u pm underwriters number ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                    that's an individual's decision..I have recently sold off one of my plots on EW and switched to 300..

Prakash Ji,

Any good investment opportunity(Flats or plots) in the range of 55-65 lacs you can suggest in the Noida/GN region

Regarding plots I would prefer gated community as I would be hardly in Noida/NCR region to take its care.Want to invest for 3-5 yrs.

I already have an investment in Sec-137 (PRP) at a decent price

Comment

55-56 lacs mein plot nahi milta sir vo bhi noida mein... Flats to duniya jahaan ke hain eway par. kisi bhi acche se builders par laga do ..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X