Collapse

Supertech Eco City, Noida

Last updated: July 27 2015
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Supertech Eco City, Noida

Brother if you know details about quality educate forum on Emerald Court /93 or any other project you visited...Since I never visited any Supertech project..want to understand quality from horse's mouth...

Originally posted by Masque View Post
    Supertec does not have a good reputation. They have never delivered the project on time. Construction quality is worse.

Comment

What i heard is supertech earlier used to do construction on its own... Now it outsources..
      Plus to be in the A league, its working on the quality issues...

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
        Seller offered me 3500 per sqft all inclusive and the dealer told me lower before I went for the meeting. Some decent projects in Noida which will give possession in 1.5 year are also available for same rates in resale. Convaince in Noida is still easier then Expressway.
        The current price in Ecociti is around 4250 (BSP). You mean you were offered 3500 all inclusive in resale?!! .. and dealer offerred you even less than 3500 ?? I doubt it!!

Comment

Originally posted by sidhuRE View Post
          The current price in Ecociti is around 4250 (BSP). You mean you were offered 3500 all inclusive in resale?!! .. and dealer offerred you even less than 3500 ?? I doubt it!!
          I also doubt that 3500 all inclusive price ...

James pls clarify for which project you were offered that price, which floor and what is the possession date for that particular tower ?
          Rgds, Naveen

Comment

ab toh rate 4750 ho gaya hai...ON PAPER!!

Comment

Whats the current rate in Supertech ecocity now ...

Comment

Hey hey!

We've already got a thread running on the same topic. Here goes the link - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida?t=21034

All of you'll are requested to move your discussion there - you're sure to find more participants on that thread.

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Feel free to re-post your queries there.

Regards,
                Team IREF
                Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X