Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Affordable housing in gurgaon has beaten the top notch luxury projects of noida - what a shame ..

Collapse
X
Collapse

Affordable housing in gurgaon has beaten the top notch luxury projects of noida - what a shame ..

Last updated: February 1 2019
13 | Posts
722 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable housing in gurgaon has beaten the top notch luxury projects of noida - what a shame ..

Hi,

As the topic says, I have moved my focus away from Noida around 2 years ago, I was following the Noida real estate market between [2012 to 2016], Now for the last 2 years I am following Gurgaon[majorly golf course extn area and dwarka expressway]. Now I am sure a lot of you must have heard about affordable housing in Gurgaon by HUDA government, here are a few builders that are doing extremely well :

a) Signature Global
    b) Pivotol infrastructures
    c) Pyramid housing
    d) OSB
    etc

Now, I have seen 3 different projects of signature global and I must say that these projects would beat any luxury properties of Noida in terms of construction quality and even specs [lets consider apartments sold from 1cr to 1.5 cr for comparisonof Noida vs signature globals apartment which are between 14 lacs to 26 lacs], what a shame, jaypee wishtown had so much potential and I was just comparing these 2, comparing jaypee wishtown because the rest of the Noida builders were always hopeless. I think we are in 2019 and it is a good assessment year of how good builders have done of Noida, I thought this comparison would be the best possible comparison to see how the RE market is progressing ..

Just wanted to know what ppl feel about this, hope it gives us all a good idea of things(so now we are not thinking ahead but in fact what has happened already ..)

Regards
    Rahul
    Last edited January 26 2019, 02:51 AM.

Re : Affordable housing in gurgaon has beaten the top notch luxury projects of noida - what a shame ..

Fully agree

As a matter of fact, Bangalore has also been voted as number one choice of investment by the Indian buyers. Bangalore not only retains its number one investment magnet choice but also improves its investment score, compared to Track2Realty Best Practices Report 2017. Out of the top 10 investment worthy cities voted by the Indian buyers, four are from the South India. These are Bangalore at Number 1, Hyderabad at Number 3, Chennai at Number 7 and Coimbatore at Number 10.

However, the track record of the North India (across the markets of Noida-Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad) has been pretty pathetic. So much is the very concept of best practices missing in North India that some of the leading brands otherwise were pushed down by the smaller but credible developers with only handful of projects.

http://track2realty.track2media.com/...y-jumps-top-3/

Comment

• rahk2012
      rahk2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes bro I agree with you, south buiders are far better than north ones collectively ..

• Bharatiya
      Bharatiya commented
      Editing a comment
      rahk sir, many things in South are far better than North, not just builders. South RELATIVELY has better governance, administration, socioeconomic environment and work culture than Bimaru states (UP being one of them).

• rahk2012
      rahk2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bhartiya : yes bro, I agree with you but if you see these builders of gurgaon : DLF/Central park/M3M/signature global .. I am very impressed with their workmanship .. definitely the list of south would be bigger but at least we do have some good builders in north ..

Re : Affordable housing in gurgaon has beaten the top notch luxury projects of noida - what a shame ..

I won't say there are "good" builders. I can only say there are RELATIVELY better builders. DLF may have made good projects in Gurgaon but messed up in Delhi. See DLF's Capital Greens project where home buyers are facing delays of 5 years & even more !! Apartments booked in 2010 & no possession yet.

https://realty.economictimes.indiati...diary/67180714

Comment

• rahk2012
      rahk2012 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bhartiya : Mate, you cannot judge a builder by just 1 or couple of failures, I have been following these 4 builders I have mentioned in good detail.., managing so many projects in parallel is a pretty tedious job(DLF has made so many projects I have seen from outside, I saw 1 recently from inside and I was like blown away ie DLF primus sector 82A gurgaon), I am following M3m and signature global majorly(dlf and central park .. i do but lightly as compared to m3m and signatureglobal..) and they have done a great job .. in fact I am surprised with the delivery speed of these 2 ..

PS: this is the latest feather on m3m's cap, just have a look at its latest delivery : http://m3mteepoint.com/ConstructionUpdate.html

2) i have seen this project getting ready right in front of my survey .. and the finishing pace was incredible( altough there was a time when m3m was slacking in this project ..)

Regards
      Rahul
      Last edited January 29 2019, 10:08 PM.

ATS is a good name to bank upon in Noida

Comment

Originally posted by Radhadesh View Post
      ATS is a good name to bank upon in Noida
      Mate, ATS has some goodwill in market but I kind of never felt the urge to see their projects from inside(i never liked their project from outside, I think I have seen their 1 or 2 projects only), thats just a personal thought ..

Regards
      Rahul

Comment

• shalumani
        shalumani commented
        Editing a comment
        @rakh2012
        Have anyone of these projects delivered yet? If not, then you should wait till these are delivered, and then post

• rahk2012
        rahk2012 commented
        Editing a comment
        shalumani : well if you are talking about ATS ,, I dont find ATS appealing at all [thats a personal thing] .. I avoid a few builders like Elan/parx laureate/prateek/lotus/parshvanath/eldeco/gaursons/amb/earth infrastructures/sunworld .. i dont like to follow these projects even from outside ...

rahk2012
      What I meant to ask was if these affordable projects in GGN have been delivered.
      If not, then you are comparing brochures of these projects to already constructed projects in Noida. And that is comparing apples to oranges.

Comment

• rahk2012
        rahk2012 commented
        Editing a comment
        shalumani : here is the first project delivered by singature global, started in 2014 end .. delivered in july 2018 : https://www.facebook.com/pg/Signatur...30427576971504

PS: as per my knowledge , signature has delivered 1 more project in sector 81 and will deliver another 1 in 6 months ..

Hope it helps.

Regards
        Rahul
    Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X