Last updated: January 22 2013
9 | Posts
4654 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with Investor Clinic for resale Property

Hi,
    I am very new to this thread. I am looking 4 resale property in expressway sector 137. I am getting deal with investor property. when I want to book a resale flat through IC I have to give 1 L amount as token and then before giving the total amount paid by the owner to builder , I have to give the premium amount as black in cash. For the B amount they will not provide any genuine receipt and it will not mentioned any where in the agreement. Once I paid total B amount and total amount paid by the owner the property will be transferred in my name. Now my question is that there are so much people in IC and so many complain present like credit/debit note. How can I rely a person from IC mainly for B money. Every week many person join IC and leave the company.

Veteran Member need ur guide please advice.

Re : Dealing with Investor Clinic for resale Property

Originally posted by sweetbuyer View Post
    Hi,
    I am very new to this thread. I am looking 4 resale property in expressway sector 137. I am getting deal with investor property. when I want to book a resale flat through IC I have to give 1 L amount as token and then before giving the total amount paid by the owner to builder , I have to give the premium amount as black in cash. For the B amount they will not provide any genuine receipt and it will not mentioned any where in the agreement. Once I paid total B amount and total amount paid by the owner the property will be transferred in my name. Now my question is that there are so much people in IC and so many complain present like credit/debit note. How can I rely a person from IC mainly for B money. Every week many person join IC and leave the company.

Such resale transactions involving B money is happening everyday.

However, it is a big risk to deal with B money with unknown people.

What happens if you pay B money and flat transfer by builder does not happen or delayed?

While I have no personal experience of B money transaction in flat buying, I have heard from my friend that first an agreement to sale is signed in which agent is witness. This agreement is for full value including B money. All payments are made based on this agreement. Money receipt is also given for B money.

This agreement and money receipt is destroyed/ returned to seller once the entire transaction of transfer is complete.

Commission to agent is paid only after transfer.

Other may please share..............

Comment

avoid IC...had a bad experience with them,,,

meet the owner of the flat..get to know him..verify his identity, address etc..get a comfort on the seller first and foremost..

IC guys will leave you hanging in case something goes wrong...BEWARE...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        avoid IC...had a bad experience with them,,,

meet the owner of the flat..get to know him..verify his identity, address etc..get a comfort on the seller first and foremost..

IC guys will leave you hanging in case something goes wrong...BEWARE...
        IC guys overcommit , you might end up badly !

Comment

Originally posted by rahul40
          Beware of Investor’s Clinic, this is the worst broker in realty business.
          They change my booking form and make my forge signature and eaten the discount amount 5%. and lodge booking with company BSP without discount.

Never ever book any property with investor’s clinic, they always trap flat buyer and fill their pocket. i don't think this game will last.i dont know how they ISO:9001 certification. its always better to talk with the company directly and do the property deal. Investor's Clinic is adopting cheating tacts. i dont want to name the person. he/she will be fired from IC.
          So, ur problem is with some individual in IC & not IC as a company. If you think IC is at fault, you should make a complaint to IC management.

I have vener dealt with IC, but some of my friends did & they got a very fair deal & interactions.

Comment

i personally dealt woth executive to Director to Owner of IC and it was an eye opener...

never got any response unless i threatened them to take legal action...thankfully i was jointly investing with a group of senior people with decent contacts...so could manage somewhow

The worst is that IC guys dont think twice before they make FALSE REPRESENTATION...They are not selective abt developers they deal with which is not good,,,

i personally have dealt with Buniyad and find them to be much more professional and courteous....

BTW, if i may ask, why are so hell bent on IC....shd evaluate other brokers also...

my 2 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by sweetbuyer View Post
              Hi,

Give the B Money at the time of transfer of the the flat....right now just give the token money n get a receipt for that

Comment

Hi

I have had the misfortune of dealing with investors clinic. In my initial interactions, I was initially very impressed.

I was planning to engage them in multiple activities.

As a start i had booked through them in Jaypee pavilion court ( hadnt paid money yet).

But by providence I came to know of the blatant lies they had told to me. Then i started investigaeting. One after the other the lies started falling out. I realized that i was a fool in trusting them.
                Here is a small part of that list
                1. They were selling me tower X in pav court claiming it to be tower Y. Now Y is nearly roof done, and X is not even ground floor done.
                2. They are openly claiming that there is no boundary wall between Pav court and The golf course, but Jaypee has confirmed that there is going to be a boundary wall, and to even enter the golf course, we have to take additional membership worth 10 lacs.
                3. Direct Road from wish town to kalindi kunj will complete in 2 yrs. Jaypee themselves gave a 5 yr timeline for it.
                4. They said jaypee was giving max 3% discount. This was also confirmed by one supposedly Senior Investor clinic boss. He said that Jaypee will reject the file at > 3 percent.. Later i came to know that 4 percent is offered to many people by other IC agents.

Once i realized their lies, I did the sensible thing to do - stop the deal with them, rather deal with Jaypee directly. And yes, i announced to all in Jaypee office about the malpractices done By IC.
                But there was more drama. These shameless folks started calling me requesting me to take the deal through IC only, as otherwise the salary of the agent will be lost. The manager initially apologised to me saying that the agent was new and did not know much. They were literally begging with me, calling me 20 times a day.
                Now this nearly worked, but I realised even this is all bullshit.

Then I got really pissed off, and then threatened them with police. Only then did they stop calling me.

So after my investigations, here are my conclusions on them.
                1. From top to bottom they are all smooth talking liars. And quite shameless too. In other words, kaale coat mein safed jhoot hain yeh investor clinic wale.
                2. The system of lies in investor clinic is sytemic - the higher you go, the better the smooth talker, but the lies are the same.
                3. Their credit note is not even worth the paper its written on. only for wiping.
                4. They are a bag of hot air without substance.
                5. They give a damn about customer relations, and all that talk about later helping you resell is 100% bull crap. All that matters to them is the initial percentage they get from the builder.
                6. Their choice of builder is NOT based on reputation, but on higher margins, and yes, they do have many not so good builders in their A list.
                7. They openly indulge in monopolistic practices - my way or highway thing.

regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X