Last updated: September 26 2019
31 | Posts
2738 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ATS going Amarpali or Jaypee way

HI All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Noida. When it comes to Noida people do seach out for ATS. But these days ATS is madly launcing projects. Condition of market is not good. There is a liquidity crunch and the way ATS is launcing projects is it going Amapali orJaypee route ?

There are 20 running Projects ofATS and recentlyithas launched 2 more in Greater Noida west , Nobility and Destinaire.

Does ATs has funds to complete it projects are it is doing this to collect and rotate Funds ?

Kindly advice.

Last edited July 25 2019, 12:52 PM.

Re : Is ATS going Amarpali or Jaypee way

Do you have any inside information to say so that ATS is in cash crunch?

Comment

Originally posted by goodtocu82 View Post
      HI All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Noida. When it comes to Noida people do seach out for ATS. But these days ATS is madly launcing projects. Condition of market is not good. There is a liquidity crunch and the way ATS is launcing projects is it going Amapali orJaypee route ?

There are 20 running Projects ofATS and recentlyithas launched 2 more in Greater Noida west , Nobility and Destinaire.

Does ATs has funds to complete it projects are it is doing this to collect and rotate Funds ?

Kindly advice.

I am also very skeptical about so many recent launches by ATS.
      Being buyer in PR, I pray that ATS does not suffer from cash crunch and is able to complete the launched projects.
      Anyone having inside information of ATS planning may please throw some light.

Comment

You are confusing between Ats and homecraft which is subsidiary of ats .majority of new launches have happened in homecraft .This company got rs 2000 crore capital from hdfc capital services and they are jointly making these mid segment flats . Mandate among them selves to make 6000 to 6500 flats .they have only launched happy trails , pious hideaway and nobility .in my view they will be launching two to three more projects in this mid size segment. In my opinion in Ats projects, most of the projects are on track..i have my doubts on mohali projects , they are delayed and one project in gurgaon in the name of marigold , rest seems to be well on track .

Last edited July 26 2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• goodtocu82
          goodtocu82 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Kushal. I am aware of Homecraft and HDFC capital tie up. ATS was in NCLT case for its Projects in Gurgaon. Not sure what are updates. Also ATS has lost the case in 2018 to MR Saha and has to pay royalty to Both Mr Saha and Talwar to keep ATS name. Apart from this they have good number to pay to Noida and GN Authorities. Also if you see ATS has delivered 11 projects in PAST, when market was good but now when entire economy is under turbulence ASt is Keep on Launching Projects. That is my worry.
          SO if anyone has good incite of ATS , could you please help.
          Last edited July 29 2019, 05:49 PM.

Originally posted by kushal19 View Post
        You are confusing between Ats and homecraft which is subsidiary of ats .majority of new launches have happened in homecraft .This company got rs 2000 crore capital from hdfc capital services and they are jointly making these mid segment flats . Mandate among them selves to make 6000 to 6500 flats .they have only launched happy trails , pious hideaway and nobility .in my view they will be launching two to three more projects in this mid size segment. In my opinion in Ats projects, most of the projects are on track..i have my doubts on mohali projects , they are delayed and one project in gurgaon in the name of marigold , rest seems to be well on track .
        Is Homecraft affordable housing and does it comes under PMAY scheme?

Comment

Criteria to qualify for PMAY is rs 45 lac ticket size but majority of homecraft have flats above that range ...so you need to pay 5 percent of GST Instead of 1 percent (PMAY) .

Comment

Originally posted by kushal19 View Post
            Criteria to qualify for PMAY is rs 45 lac ticket size but majority of homecraft have flats above that range ...so you need to pay 5 percent of GST Instead of 1 percent (PMAY) .
            Thanks for clarifying the difference. I've invested in ATS YEW and waiting to see light at the end of the tunnel.
            Last edited July 27 2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• goodtocu82
              goodtocu82 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is a delayed Project,is ATS going to pay you interest as per RERA.

Thanks Kushal. I am aware of Homecraft and HDFC capital tie up. ATS was in NCLT case for its Projects in Gurgaon. Not sure what are updates. Also ATS has lost the case in 2018 to MR Saha and has to pay royalty to Both Mr Saha and Talwar to keep ATS name. Apart from this they have good number to pay to Noida and GN Authorities. Also if you see ATS has delivered 11 projects in PAST, when market was good but now when entire economy is under turbulence ASt is Keep on Launching Projects. That is my worry.
            SO if anyone has good incite of ATS , could you please help.

Comment

Ats quality is impeccable no doubt about that, but financial crunch information can be given if you know somebody working in ATS. Moreover, Homecraft money can't be utilized for ATS projects.

Comment

Sirji, Kahaan paisa jalaa rahey ho !!!...10 saal main lakhon buyers barbaad ho gaye, ATS ho ya ATS ka papa, under construction property leney ka socho bhi nahin
                Go Only for projects which are COMPLETE and have REGISTRY
                agar rehney ke liye lena ho

Investment ke liye kabhi na lena, jin logon ne ATS hamlet , ATS pristine, ATS dolce main bhi paisa lagaya, Return kucch nahin mila

Comment

• Radhadesh
                  Radhadesh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't you think Ats Allure will give atleast some return Bsp @3000k?
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X