Is ATS going Amarpali or Jaypee way

Last updated: September 26 2019
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is ATS going Amarpali or Jaypee way

Originally posted by Radhadesh View Post

Thanks for clarifying the difference. I've invested in ATS YEW and waiting to see light at the end of the tunnel.
    I believe so.

Comment

Pristine and one hamletehamlet given handsome returns since inception

Comment

So @Grenoite had given false information of ATS appreciation

Comment

ATS one hamlet had given good returns since it was launched in 2009,since 2012 onwards returns from any builder in noida/gn area have been really pathetic,its better to put money in fd/gold rather than in property if investing.If you are buying 1st home for yourself then its never a bad time

Comment

Sirji, Koi jara calculation se prove kar de ki "Handsome" return kaise mil gaya ?

Isi website pe ATS hamlet aur ATS pristine ki information hai, launch rates bhi likhey hain aur aaj haalat kya hai yeh bhi sab jantey hain

Koi bhi calculate kar sakta hai.....

10 saal main agar rate 2-3 times bhi ho gaye, to yeh kaunsa handsome return hua ?
            Last edited August 23 2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Any idea what is the financial position of ATS as their Allure project has been delayed by 2 years? This is really scary as ATS is a peanut compared to Jayee or Amrapali.

Comment

• kushal19
                kushal19 commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you seen the video and photos posted on up rera ... they are almost on verge of possession .your point on lapse date is very valid

Best way to check financial health of any project ..go to up rera website and there is quaterly financial collection target which builder has assigned to project and they need to mention collection against that in time frame mentioned .I hope this will help u to some extent .

Last edited September 19 2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• ashish.meti
                ashish.meti commented
                Editing a comment
                @Kushal19
                You mentioned Rs 2000Cr fund from HDFC to homkraft. But I can see only 500Cr fund from HDFC not 2000Cr. What is source of your information.
                Last edited September 25 2019, 09:10 PM.

Originally posted by kushal19 View Post
              Best way to check financial health of any project ..go to up rera website and there is quaterly financial collection target which builder has assigned to project and they need to mention collection against that in time frame mentioned .I hope this will help u to some extent .

I checked the UPRera website and ATS Allure possession date has lapsed (4/9/2019), hence I raised my concern over ATS.

Comment

• kushal19
                kushal19 commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you seen the video and photos on up rera of this project ..its almost complete...your point on lapse date is very valid .

I got to know that not 20 but arroud 39 ongoing projects by ATS in Noida, G.Noida, Gurgaon, Punjab etc. This really raises some serious questions about fund and vision of ATS. My Biggest concerns is launch of ATS Knightbridge in Noida, Super Luxury project (9Cr per flat), dont know future of such Projects.

ATS-HomeKraft on other hand has launches 3 projects so far (Happy Trails, Nobility, Pious Hideaways), has no doubt better funding (500Cr from HDFC) and from other investors/buyers, So they are likely to complete Projects on time.

Last edited September 25 2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

ATS Knightsbridge has funding by pe player ask group of 200 crore and land is with logix group. Project is sold to level of 35 percent. As per my knowledge ATS has 30 projects in total and 50 percent of that is complete or is position of delivery in couple of months.
                Last edited September 26 2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• ashish.meti
                  ashish.meti commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Apart from Knightsbridge, many project in NEY & GNW. With current market scene with over supply and slowdown not much people wants to put money in real state. Cant understand whats future of launching so many projects. Looks like ATS jusk like Amrapali also wants to capture most sellable locations with no plan to complete them.
                  Last edited September 26 2019, 01:44 PM.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X