Hey frds,
Whts the best project u think in sector 45 noida among these.
Read more
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prateek stylome is 5000 sqft completion Dec 2014
    Amrapali sapphire in resale is 5500 to 6000 sqft(may 2012 delay by 1.5 yrs)
    Unitech grande is 7500(approx)
    NRI is 4800 to 5200(resale n fresh booking)( 1 to 2 yrs)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gudguy
    Prateek stylome is 5000 sqft completion Dec 2014
    Amrapali sapphire in resale is 5500 to 6000 sqft(may 2012 delay by 1.5 yrs)
    Unitech grande is 7500(approx)
    NRI is 4800 to 5200(resale n fresh booking)( 1 to 2 yrs)

Amrapali sapphire may be ready by may-dec 2013. Not before that.
    CommentQuote
  • That's what I mean it has to be completed by may 2012 but getting delay by 1 to 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech grande work is also going on these days and they are quoting,
    4bhk Apartments Sq.Ft. 4723-4800 Approx. Price 3.77 Crores-3.84 Crores
    5bhk Apartments Sq.Ft. 7852-8071 Approx. Price 7.85 Crores-8.07 Crores
    CommentQuote
  • If u are a buyer then the rate will be 5500 to 6000 depends on the location and unit and ofcourse the buyer choice. I thinl 5200 is gud if u look at the apperation and builder as the project is delay(currently). Can wait for two years u may get 6000 to 7000. But as per my POV get away from amrapali ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Forget to tell u metro work is started from delhi lajpat nagar to noida which will pass through sec44 or 45. So can't predict what happens after 2 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • noone can contact you thru PM even if someone is interested in paying more..Why dont you finish posting 25 posts soon...so guys can PM you.

else...
    think of some coded words of writting your email id or phone number...like write in words rather than numbers or write in french or german....

Originally Posted by thakkarsg
    Can any body tell the prevailing price of Sapphire in resale.......I have one 1140 SqFt. unit & intend to sale. Brokers are offering 5200 all inclusive. I am bit confused....looking at the different forums it appears to be 6000 all inclusive. Can somebody throw some light on genuine asking price......Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hello goodguy, many of your comments are very informative.........but why are you saying stay away from amarpali...whats wrong with them especilly this project which is great location and spec wise...would luv to read your genuine feedback why so response..Are you a pissed-off Amarpali buyer...

Originally Posted by gudguy
    If u are a buyer then the rate will be 5500 to 6000 depends on the location and unit and ofcourse the buyer choice. I thinl 5200 is gud if u look at the apperation and builder as the project is delay(currently). Can wait for two years u may get 6000 to 7000. But as per my POV get away from amrapali ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • its was gud project when launch at that time, but now if you look at the towers they seems to be very dense. club facilities are common types and also construction speed is slow. As per my POV after 2 -3 yrs when other projects also ready and people start living, then when you comparie it with other project in sector 45 like prateek, unitech nri amrapali seems to be average then others.
    CommentQuote
  • Gudguy, is it confirmed that Metro is comming to sector 44/ 45? what phase is this?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • from kalindi kunj towards the noida to connect the botanical garden metro station.
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI: The Delhi government on Monday gave its nod to a revised proposal for Metro's phase-III -- including two new lines and extension of another three existing routes -- and will now send the recommendation to a Group of Ministers (GoM) for clearance.

The decision was taken in a Cabinet meeting presided over by the Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit.

"We have approved five routes of a total length of 108 km under the Metro third phase and now we will send this to the GoM. A route from Najafgarh to Dwarka has been added," Dikshit told reporters.

Delhi government has decided to commission two lines -- Mukundpur-Yamuna Vihar and Janakpuri West-Noida Botanical Garden and extend three existing routes -- Badarpur-Central Secretariat up to Kashmere Gate, HUDA City Centre-Gurgaon- Jahangirpuri up to Badli and Dwarka line up to Najafgarh.

Dikshit stated that her government is keen to extend the coverage of Delhi Metro service in the capital as its services have been reliable, fast, pollution-free and hassle-free.

Under Phase-II, route length of 108 km has almost been commissioned except a section of 3.32 km from Kirti Nagar to Ashok Park, which is likely to be commissioned in the next two months.

Dikshit said in all, 67 stations will come up under the third phase. Around 41 km of line will be underground and rest 67 km will be elevated. The anticipated cost of Phase-III will be over Rs 30,000 crore including taxes and duties.

One of the new routes is Mukundpur-Rajouri Garden-Dhaula Kuan-Anand Vihar-Yamuna Vihar with 35 stations and total route length of around 56 km. This line will pass through Naraina with a new Metro station. Another new route is Janakpuri West-Munirka-Kalkaji-Jamia-Kalindi Kunj-Botanical Garden Noida with 22 stations and route of around 34 km.

Central Secretariat-Badapur Line will be extended up to Kashmere Gate with seven stations and route length of around 10 km. Another line is to be extended from HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon-Jahangirpuri up to Badli with three new stations and route of length of around 5 km.

The extension of 5 km route on existing Dwarka line up to Najafgarh has also been approved.

Dikshit added that with completion of the third phase it is expected that entire Ring Road will be connected with Metro service which will provide much relief to the commuters.

The Cabinet has also decided to get prepared a detailed project report on priority basis for extension of existing Dilshad Garden-Rithala line up to Bawana.

Quote:
    Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Delhi-govt-nod-to-five-routes-under-Metro-phase-III/articleshow/7945486.cms
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that after navratra prices will increase in noida.
    CommentQuote