Collapse

Prateek Stylome Vs Amrapali Sapphire Vs NRI Vs Unitech Grande Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: February 24 2016
51 | Posts
18519 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prateek Stylome Vs Amrapali Sapphire Vs NRI Vs Unitech Grande Sector 45 Noida

Hey frds,
    Whts the best project u think in sector 45 noida among these.

Re : Prateek Stylome Vs Amrapali Sapphire Vs NRI Vs Unitech Grande Sector 45 Noida

Prateek stylome is 5000 sqft completion Dec 2014
    Amrapali sapphire in resale is 5500 to 6000 sqft(may 2012 delay by 1.5 yrs)
    Unitech grande is 7500(approx)
    NRI is 4800 to 5200(resale n fresh booking)( 1 to 2 yrs)

Comment

Re : Prateek Stylome Vs Amrapali Sapphire Vs NRI Vs Unitech Grande Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
      Prateek stylome is 5000 sqft completion Dec 2014
      Amrapali sapphire in resale is 5500 to 6000 sqft(may 2012 delay by 1.5 yrs)
      Unitech grande is 7500(approx)
      NRI is 4800 to 5200(resale n fresh booking)( 1 to 2 yrs)
      Amrapali sapphire may be ready by may-dec 2013. Not before that.
      Thanks

Comment

That's what I mean it has to be completed by may 2012 but getting delay by 1 to 2 yrs.

Comment

Unitech grande work is also going on these days and they are quoting,
          4bhk Apartments Sq.Ft. 4723-4800 Approx. Price 3.77 Crores-3.84 Crores
          5bhk Apartments Sq.Ft. 7852-8071 Approx. Price 7.85 Crores-8.07 Crores

Comment

If u are a buyer then the rate will be 5500 to 6000 depends on the location and unit and ofcourse the buyer choice. I thinl 5200 is gud if u look at the apperation and builder as the project is delay(currently). Can wait for two years u may get 6000 to 7000. But as per my POV get away from amrapali ASAP.

Comment

Forget to tell u metro work is started from delhi lajpat nagar to noida which will pass through sec44 or 45. So can't predict what happens after 2 yrs.

Comment

noone can contact you thru PM even if someone is interested in paying more..Why dont you finish posting 25 posts soon...so guys can PM you.

else...
                think of some coded words of writting your email id or phone number...like write in words rather than numbers or write in french or german....

Originally posted by thakkarsg
                Can any body tell the prevailing price of Sapphire in resale.......I have one 1140 SqFt. unit & intend to sale. Brokers are offering 5200 all inclusive. I am bit confused....looking at the different forums it appears to be 6000 all inclusive. Can somebody throw some light on genuine asking price......Thanks

Comment

hello goodguy, many of your comments are very informative.........but why are you saying stay away from amarpali...whats wrong with them especilly this project which is great location and spec wise...would luv to read your genuine feedback why so response..Are you a pissed-off Amarpali buyer...

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                  If u are a buyer then the rate will be 5500 to 6000 depends on the location and unit and ofcourse the buyer choice. I thinl 5200 is gud if u look at the apperation and builder as the project is delay(currently). Can wait for two years u may get 6000 to 7000. But as per my POV get away from amrapali ASAP.

Comment

its was gud project when launch at that time, but now if you look at the towers they seems to be very dense. club facilities are common types and also construction speed is slow. As per my POV after 2 -3 yrs when other projects also ready and people start living, then when you comparie it with other project in sector 45 like prateek, unitech nri amrapali seems to be average then others.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X