Collapse

Sikka Group to launch 80+ floor tower in noida soon

Last updated: May 16 2012
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sikka Group to launch 80+ floor tower in noida soon

on a lighter note......I am shudder to think that what would happen if Sikka's thinks that to raise a 80+ builing they have to dig earth 80+ stoery deep down........

Originally posted by rkjuneja View Post
    Imagine Sikka Karnam can't start excavation after one and half year .How much time it will take to construct 80+ Towers ! Anybody guess ?

Comment

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
      on a lighter note......I am shudder to think that what would happen if Sikka's thinks that to raise a 80+ builing they have to dig earth 80+ stoery deep down........
      safety is major concern with less reputation builders it is not at all advisable to go with such project. 80 floors noida mai tho high rise ka majak banadiya hai.think of a 80 floor ka hib=gh rise jisme bahut jyaada seepage hai lift kaam nahi kaata properly. society ke pool mai pani nahi hai garden mai grass nahi hai. kaam wali bai, dobhi aur other small odd job wale aate nahi hai kyo ki society ki less occupency hai raat ko bhukh laag gayi dominoos wale ko phone karo aur lift band kar do aur tumhara ghar 80th floor pe hai mazza aa jaega its noida buddy not LA or chicago. avoid these projects.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Hi Guys

any update if Sikkas is still planning this project or not ?????
        Pl share any information if you have ???

Comment

dont even think of investing it

I am part of all existing sikka groups and please take my advice. Dont dont invest in sikka project. you will be in great loss running after this builder

Rest is upto u

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajg77 View Post
            I am part of all existing sikka groups and please take my advice. Dont dont invest in sikka project. you will be in great loss running after this builder

Rest is upto u
            Thanks
            for the advice Dheeraj and I share similar view keeping in mind the way Sikkas have performed till dat in most of its projects .......

But still we do have friends who are keep at sky scraper at reasonable price since anyhow Sikka is not capable of constructing it himself but to sub contract it to some Foreign construction company which will never put the name at stake and is bound to deliver.

Comment

Naam builder ka hota hai. Sub contractor will build if he gets money. If Sikka is not able to sell, who will pay the contractor?

Comment

No one from us wud be allive by the time Sikka will offer the possession of 80th Floor
                Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by naveensri View Post
                  No one from us wud be allive by the time Sikka will offer the possession of 80th Floor
                  You mean they would offer possession floor-by-floor

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X