Last updated: August 12 2020
5 | Posts
298 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajnara Homes vs Gaur City 2 14th Avenue

Hi Folks,

I am looking to buy a flat in Noida region. To be honest this is the first time I have considered buying a flat and 2 weeks ago I have started looking for options.

I am working abroad and planning to come back to India within 2 years. I am not interested in construction flats so only looking for ready to move in flat. I might rent it out until I come back to India.

As of now, I have got 2 resale flat options. One is 2BHK 1040 sq.ft. on the 10th Floor of Gaur City 2 14th Avenue for which the owner is aksing 40Lacs. The flat is raw and they have not used it. They have bought it one year ago.

The second option is a 2 BHK + Study 1085 Sq.Ft. on 15th Floor in Ajnara Homes, Sec 16B Noida. This one is also a year old and the owner is aksing 39Lacs.

As a first time buyer, I am concerned about my money that what kind of quality I will be getting. My budget is also around 40 lacs and I can extend it +/- 3lacs.

I have a few questions about this:

[ul]
    [li]Will it be wise to buy a flat during this Covid-19 situation?[/li]
    [li]Which one would be better between Gaur and Ajnara? I know Ajnara is providing a study room as well which is plus.[/li]
    [li]Suppose I live here for 8-10 years and then decided to sell my property. Are there any drawbacks in that selling wise?[/li]
    [li]Am I missing any better project under my budget?[/li]
    [/ul]
    Pardon me for any mistakes but as a first-time buyer, I might have not mentioned something important here to consult. So kindly add your suggestions to me as well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ankit

Re : Ajnara Homes vs Gaur City 2 14th Avenue

Hi Ankit,

Gaur Saundaryam, is a also a good choice. Not too densed.

Comment

• surendra.tomar26
      surendra.tomar26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your suggestion.

Saundaryam is good, but not in that budget.

Comment

Gaur 14th Avenue is a good property. Noida extension is also a good area with a future. Gaur also offers flats with study. I think, it's 1225 SF and will cost you about 43L.

COVID-19 shouldn't affect your buying decision. Interest rates are low now. If you can shell-out 10L down payment * 80% bank loan, your EMI will be about 23K for 25 years

Good luck!

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X