Plots in Sector 105 / 108 - Still Only 20-30% Occupied in 2020

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
9 | Posts
382 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots in Sector 105 / 108 - Still Only 20-30% Occupied in 2020

Sector 105 / 108 etc on the E-way belt were supposed to be promising. However, on physically checking these sectors and hitting the ground for 2 weeks in Sept 2020, here are my observations -
    - Crash of at least 30% from 2012-14 levels, From a peak of 1.3- 1.5 lacs...the peak is now somewhere 80-90K for good location plots (park facing / corner / 24 mtr road. (I have been quoted 60K to 85K for 300 meter size depending on location) . Current authority circle rate is 73-79K depending on road width
    - These sectors though allotted in 2003-2004 are still only 25-30% occupied. Original Allotment rate Rs 2700-3200 PSM.
    - Sector 105 /108 even though after having the feel good factor (better parks, roads, layouts etc.) haven't seen much interest from end users. Most plots still with investors who do not want to sell much as they have already seen the prices 1 lac+
    - Still the commercials / markets is ZERO in these sectors although ATS hamlet's commercial market is hardly 500 mtrs away. But nothing inside the sectors except a Mother Dairy / Safal booth
    - All predictions from 2010-2013 threads on the same topic of these sector plots have gone wrong which predicted these becoming the next sector 44 and upcoming commercials will uplift the entire belt.

Question - Is it worthwhile to take a plot in these sectors and start constructing for own use..or better select a sector like 47/46 where the prices are similar range more but occupancy rates are close to 80-90%. Experienced and knowledgeable members, pls suggest. Thanks.

Regards
    AA

Re : Plots in Sector 105 / 108 - Still Only 20-30% Occupied in 2020

sector 46/47/48 are much better as they are occupied 90% and are much closer to sector-18 /metro

Comment

• anksnoida26
      anksnoida26 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Andy, yes they are occupied at 90% but metro still remains at 5km + distance comparable to 7.5km from 105/108. However, since they are occupied already, the inventory is mainly available on 12 meter roads or average location. However, in 105 sector, there is plenty of good location plots. I am confused between a good location plot or a more occupied sector. (metro is not a consideration for me)

Any other suggestions from experienced members please ? sbajaj

Comment

Noida and greater noida real estste market is over for many years....all seniors predicted and went away

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite View Post
        Noida and greater noida real estste market is over for many years....all seniors predicted and went away
        Yes, might be right

Comment

Need Advice. I have shortlisted 3 plots.

1) Sector - 105 - 250 meter - 24 meter road - Sector park facing - quote 1 lac PSM. Expecting to close it around 90K PSM
          2) Sector 105 - 250 meter- 12 meter road - block park facing - quote 85K PSM. Expecting to close it around 77-78K PSM.
          3) Sector 108 - 300 meter - 12 meter road - no park - quote 65K PSM. Expecting to close it around 63K PSM.

There is a huge difference of rates as you can see. Which one to opt for ?

Comment

All things being equal my preference would be just as you have ranked them
            option 1 has 2 PLC’s
            option 2 has 1 PLC
            option 3 has no PLC

Just make sure the plot in 24M Road is not likely to see a lot of passing traffic.
            Check the files carefully and ensure that all payments have been made, no dues certificate is present ,completion has been taken and there are no outstanding dues.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickcyclist View Post
              All things being equal my preference would be just as you have ranked them
              option 1 has 2 PLC’s
              option 2 has 1 PLC
              option 3 has no PLC

Just make sure the plot in 24M Road is not likely to see a lot of passing traffic.
              Check the files carefully and ensure that all payments have been made, no dues certificate is present ,completion has been taken and there are no outstanding dues.
              Thanks for your revert. If its for end use, should i take on a 24 meter road or internal block park facing. Since even the 24 meter road is internal sector road (within the gated community), i expect less traffic unless the authority markets the internal sector commercial area in an aggressive manner and many shops are setup near the sector park. Also, can you guide me how to get the property papers / title checked before meeting the seller or even after meeting. Should i give preference to wide road (24 meter) or just a park facing plot on 12 or 9 meter is good. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by anksnoida26 View Post

Thanks for your revert. If its for end use, should i take on a 24 meter road or internal block park facing. Since even the 24 meter road is internal sector road (within the gated community), i expect less traffic unless the authority markets the internal sector commercial area in an aggressive manner and many shops are setup near the sector park. Also, can you guide me how to get the property papers / title checked before meeting the seller or even after meeting. Should i give preference to wide road (24 meter) or just a park facing plot on 12 or 9 meter is good. Thanks.
                HI Friend, Please take help from lawyer or take loan from good bank . They will check everything beforehand.

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X