How do you sell your property ?

Last updated: March 31 2012
9 | Posts
1506 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you sell your property ?

Hi guys, I am kinda newbie to real estate world. Please share how you sell your property besides just going to local property dealer to have listing. I have read some online sites and they have free listing for 15 to 20 days. I have a LIG flat in sec 12 I need to sell but dealers I talked with didn't really impress me. So, now trying to find a direct buyer.
    Last edited March 26 2012, 05:26 PM.

Re : How do you sell your property ?

Originally posted by jamesbondc View Post
    Hi guys, I am kinda newbie to real estate world. Please share how you sell your property besides just going to local property dealer to have listing. I have read some online sites and they have free listing for 15 to 20 days. I have a LIG flat in sec 12 I need to sell but dealers I talked with didn't really impress me. So, now trying to find a direct buyer.
    There are number of classified sites, you may post your property on these sites. Buyers/ brokers would contact you.

Comment

Originally posted by navyasaxena View Post
      There are number of classified sites, you may post your property on these sites. Buyers/ brokers would contact you.
      I posted on 99acres but I think it only lets you post for 15 days after that you have to pay for listing. I just listed on OLX but are there any decent free sites for listing ? Thanks.

Comment

I posted on 99acres but I think it only lets you post for 15 days after that you have to pay for listing. I just listed on OLX but are there any decent free sites for listing ? Thanks.
        You may post on Quikr.com

Comment

Originally posted by navyasaxena View Post
          You may post on Quikr.com
          Thanks brother, now lets see if it brings any legitimate buyer.

Comment

Thanks brother, now lets see if it brings any legitimate buyer.
            I put For Sale board at the site & got buyer at home without spending anything on advertisement . Moreover , I got Rs 5-8L extra over prevailing selling price in the market..

Comment

Write a detailed summary about your property and the key attractions of your property in a way that catches the attention of buyers.There are number of classifieds in the internet for buying/selling property. Identify the most popular ones and then post your advertisement there and grasp the interest of brokers and buyers. It will surely help you in identifying potential buyers for your property.

Comment

It all depends on what is your primary objective

If you want SAFE dealing then only option is your trusted broker. To many people, specially who can not be on the ground all the time, this is the only way even though you may not be getting the best price and quickest deal.

On the otherside, you have too many online listing sites like 99acre, magic.bricks , propertywala, sulekha, indianproperty, quirk and so on. Be prepared that you will get many and many nonsenses too. If things goes wrong, you have no one to look for.

Mind that, buying in RE is easy and selling cleanly is tough. Many and many people are new here and never understand this simple fact.

look here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...al-o-s?t=29217
                Last edited March 31 2012, 01:39 PM. Reason: magic.bricks is blocked ..)

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
                  It all depends on what is your primary objective

If you want SAFE dealing then only option is your trusted broker. To many people, specially who can not be on the ground all the time, this is the only way even though you may not be getting the best price and quickest deal.

On the otherside, you have too many online listing sites like 99acre, magic.bricks , propertywala, sulekha, indianproperty, quirk and so on. Be prepared that you will get many and many nonsenses too. If things goes wrong, you have no one to look for.

Mind that, buying in RE is easy and selling cleanly is tough. Many and many people are new here and never understand this simple fact.

look here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...al-o-s?t=29217

Can you suggest some reliable broker for selling ?
                  How is Aashirwad, Buniyaad ..??

Comment

Originally posted by saihtul View Post
                    Can you suggest some reliable broker for selling ?
                    How is Aashirwad, Buniyaad ..??
                    Never go for brand name.

Go for the broker that you know for long time or else, get reference from your known one. Look at your locality, look at that one who is in business for long time.

Big money is involved and some part might be in cash too ... you need a trusted one, who is fair. Don't really look at pennies.

One easiest way is, you tell him your expected price, and tell him anything over the price will be 50-50. It works!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X